Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] I_vote_lcapThe Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] I_voting_barThe Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] I_vote_lcapThe Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] I_voting_barThe Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] Empty
PostSubject: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Kosuke arrived to the training ground rather early in the morning. He was wearing grey clothing that hung loosely from his form, allowing for plenty of movement as he wishes. His headband was hung loosely from his neck, his hair in messy disarray. He looked down at the scroll he had in his right hand, it held his orders for being assigned to this new unit. Being transferred from team 5 to team 1 all over the failure of a single mission and the toll that took on his teammates. Their first real mission and they come across three S-rank missing ninja. It is enough to scare any genin some, but it was enough to drive them from the program entirely. His old sensei reportedly went back into the ANBU program, but that was just hearsay. His new sensei was apparently extremely powerful, and a member of the Uchiha clan. But, he would hold all thoughts back until he actually met the guy. He was around an hour early for their little meeting, so he decided to take a moment to sit down and meditate on all that had been going on in his life to this point. He wondered what his new team would be like, and what his sensei and teammates would think of him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

It was a quiet day for Makoto as he walked the streets of the village, he was sort of upset at how earlier in the morning it was due to the meeting of his team. But whenever he would close his eyes, he would see a huge blue bug with orange and green wings saying to him, “Have a great day, it might be a lucky one!” Makoto didn’t know where the bug had even come from or what it had to do with but maybe it was like a creation idea he had.

Makoto decided to think about other things, like how it was his first day with a team today. Team One they were going to be called, led by a famed Uchiha that Makoto had never met, which wasn’t surprising seeing that Makoto stayed to his self-most times, not that he wanted to but more so that he had nothing better to do along with no friends. Makoto would arrive at the grounds to see another boy wearing all grey which was a bit dull. But Makoto chose not to speak on if seeing that he had on a grey shirt with ninja pants and his sandals, as his outfit was dull itself. Makoto would wave out his hand to the boy as he quickly put it back in his pants after noticing his hand had changed the color of steel without him knowing.

[1/5 Posts of Gaining Bijuu Chakra]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Kosuke looked up right as his new teammate approached, well, he assumed that's who it was anyways. The boy offered up a quick wave of an oddly colored hand, but Kosuke chalked it up to a birth defect. Standing to properly greet his new teammate, Kosuke would nod to the boy. "I guess you are here for the Team 1 meeting? I am Kosuke, good to meet you!" He took some time and initiative, while they spoke, to focus chakra to his ocular nerves, not enough to activate his Sharingan, but enough to strain the nerves there and improve his eyesight. With this improved eyesight he could see a bit farther than before, easily picking up almost entirely across the large field they were in currently. He wondered briefly where their sensei was, what was he doing at a time like this?
Back to top Go down
Makoto
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Makoto would nod at his new teammate Kosuke. “Makoto... Makoto Saito.” Makoto would say as he looked at the boy, wondering if he belonged to a clan of some sort or was lucky enough to have any parents. Makoto would pace back and forth as he thought about what had happened with his hand earlier, like what was that a kekkei genkai or was it something he didn’t know about. He decided that he would ask this famed Uchiha when the time came. Makoto would then decide to sit down now to far from Kosuke and lean back with his arms behind him as he slowly closed his eyes, not to sleep but just to rest until the Sensei arrived.

There is was again the flying blood he had seen before. Makoto looked down as he was standing on a cloud and the bug was flying right in front of him but in this case the bug was huge. Makoto would look at the bug and offer up a few words. “I have a few things to say. First off, you are you..? Secondly where am I? And Third, do you know what that metal stuff on my hand is?”

[2/5 Posts of Gaining Bijuu Chakra]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Kosuke noticed the boy, now dubbed Makoto, introduce himself, giving his family name. Kosuke wasn't quite used to his own yet, so he often forgot to mention it, though he would feel as though he were trying to play it for status now, should he mention it offhandedly. Either way, it didn't really matter, he seemed like a good fellow. He watched as the guy went over and laid down to wait for their sensei to arrive, he then wondered what of their third teammate. 'I guess we will just have to wait and see then.' was all he thought to himself before sitting back down. 

Kirei arrived in a plume of smoke, appearing right in between the two Genin. Looking to the one laying down, he could feel a great amount of untapped potential in him, and Kurama was giving him a feeling of recognition from the boy, could it be? Either way, he could tell that the one laying down had latent potential within himself. The one who was sitting was.. troubling. He knew of Kosuke Uchiha, named after his grandfather, and in fact, a clone of his grandfather. He knew the most about the man who was Kosuke Uchiha, so the council found him the best choice to train the Genin who was his clone. After giving the two another onceover, he would introduce himself in a serious tone with a kind smile on his face. "Yo! I am the Jonin Captain of Team 1! You can call me Kirei-Sensei! I will be looking after your training from here on out! So, I hope you are ready for your first lesson! Any questions before we begin?" He had a jovial voice, one could hardly tell he was one of, if not THE strongest jonin in the village.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Makoto would stare the bug down as he looked waited for an answer, he soon heard a high-pitched voice, one that he had heard before with the lucky day thing.

“My name is Chomei, Makoto. We are in your mind and that is the Steel Release. Its special to you and I don’t know of many others that have it.”

Makoto would look up as a man appeared in between him and Kosuke. Their Sensei had arrived. Makoto would then stand up as the man introduced himself the one known as Kirei, Makoto had no questions for his sensei, at least not yet. After all he had just met the man and got the answer to his biggest question. Steel Release, hpmh. But how would that bug know for sure, who was the bug in the first place? Makoto decided he would go to the library later to figure these things out. Makoto would shake his head no in response to the Sensei’s question about questions. Training would be interesting as well seeing that Makoto had no jutsu except for the ones learned from the academy, but everybody knows those. Today will make an interesting day Makoto would think to himself.

[3/5 Posts of Gaining Bijuu Chakra]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Kosuke observed the arrival of their new sensei, he seemed to be in a good mood about their team and training them, so he would see how things go. He could feel that the coils behind his ocular nerves were expanding and growing stronger. He wondered what kind of training their sensei was referring to, he could tell that they had been analyzed upon their sensei's arrival, so it would make sense that he would do something that would be to get to know them or their strengths or weaknesses better. Either way, he would shake his head in a negative to their sensei's question followed by his waiting to see what they would be doing.

Kirei nodded as both of his students didn't seem to have any questions, what a lively bunch. He would pull out two pieces of paper, handing one to each student. "This is paper made form unique trees grown in chakra rich soil. When you put chakra into it, there will be a reaction to the chakra in the sheets that will tell you of your elemental inclinations. Normally, at this level, Genin do not have a concept of their elements, or, if they do, they do not have much to work with as far as using them. So, this will help me to figure out how I can best focus my training methods to help you the most." He would offer a smile then wait for them to use their papers. 

Kosuke would pump chakra into his paper that then reacted, it split into four parts. One fourth burned to a crisp, another fourth was shredded to pieces, another fourth was crinkled and blackened by electricity, and the final piece, was coated in crystal. It was a most unusual combination of elements, he had known of the fire element, but not of the others. He knew of crystal release as being a rare genetic mutation. It would be essential for him to learn more about it.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Makoto would look and watch Kosuke first as he saw the different nature he had, Makoto had seen this done before with a friend of his. Kosuke had the fire release due to the one that was turnt to a crisp, wind release due to the paper that was cut up, lightning release due to the one blackened by electricity and the last one was a bit weird as it was coated in crystals. ‘Crystal Release?’ Makoto would think to himself. He had never heard of it, but it was just a shot in the dark due to his common sense. Makoto would wipe some dust off his hands that seemed to be coming from his hands, “utlra weird” he would mutter as he grabbed his piece of paper.

As soon as Makoto grabbed the piece of paper it instantly became heavier than we was prepared for as it turned into a sheet of steel. Makoto would drop it with a thud and look to his Jounin for advice on what had just transpired.

[4/5 Posts of Gaining Bijuu Chakra]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Kosuke was equally stumped at seeing the odd nature transformation brought about by his new teammate. It seemed to be a form of metal release,  but that was unusual in that he had never heard of a metal release before. He had done a lot of research into the different releases, so it was not expected to come across one he hadn't heard of. 

Kirei on the other hand, knew what this was. "That looks like steel release. It is a very powerful natural mutation that is very rare, especially in this area of the world. I do not have it, but I have seen it and heard of it in the past. While I don't know any of its jutsu, I may can find some scrolls for it somewhere, and at the very least, eventually, I can help you make your own jutsu!" Looking over to Kosuke he would nod, "Looks like you've got some elements and then some! I have jutsu for all of your elements actually, even the rare crystal release. It should be something I can help you with extensively, even giving you some of my own jutsu that have been passed on to me." He would then look to address both of the boys, "Well, it looks like we will have our work cut out for us then! Makoto, I want you to work on seeing if you can learn more about your steel release while I do some digging, as well as maybe picking another element or two that you want to learn. As for you, Kosuke, I want you to come back with at least one jutsu for each of your elements." With that, it would seem that their lesson had come to an end, but would this be the last of their training?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]   The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Meeting of Team 1, Now In Session! [IO|||TEAM 1]
Page 1 of 1