Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Medic vs Matermind I_vote_lcapMedic vs Matermind I_voting_barMedic vs Matermind I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Medic vs Matermind I_vote_lcapMedic vs Matermind I_voting_barMedic vs Matermind I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Medic vs Matermind EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Medic vs Matermind EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Medic vs Matermind EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Medic vs Matermind EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Medic vs Matermind EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Medic vs Matermind EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Medic vs Matermind EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Medic vs Matermind EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Medic vs Matermind EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Medic vs Matermind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Medic vs Matermind Empty
PostSubject: Medic vs Matermind   Medic vs Matermind EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 5:18 pm

"That motherfucker!" Azzy couldn't help the curse that ripped from him when he discovered where his last target was located. It's true he wasn't as sentimental as he used to be but in his last few lifetimes Hoshi had already become an important home for him to come back to. Of course it would irritate him that such a twisted psycho would be around his home. He suppressed his chakra carefully and followed behind the man silently ensuring his movements were soundless and hard to trace. When the man had wandered in to one of the forests that was so familiar to him Azzy decided it was time to set everything up he would need. He patted the weapon scroll on his waist and quickly performed the summoning jutsu calling forward his newest companion Mimi. He would need Mimi's healing expertise to fight an Akashiya. After giving his orders Mimi rushed off to create the formation needed to counter the target to the greatest affect creating a four point formation field. Three Monkey Formation. Just before the field would be ready to be raised Azallyn moved. He would have to ensure this man couldn't afford to focus on the field. Removing the scroll from his side he rushed into the opening the man was currently traveling across releasing his aura and using his first offensive jutsu against the man. Summoning: Lightning Fast Blade Creation. A barrage of over 100 A-B ranked blades would torrent from the scroll as Azallyn got in to a fluid martial stance that would allow him to attack or defend if the man tried to attack while preparing for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Medic vs Matermind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic vs Matermind   Medic vs Matermind EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:58 pm

Kento was walking around the outskirts of the village, waiting patiently in the forest for his next victim to wander in all helpless. He was caught off guard when he was pelted from behind by several blades, each piercing his body and several cutting up his arms and legs as well. He would fall to a knee as his healing factor had already kicked in and the blades were pushed out of his body and clanked to the ground. He would turn, looking to the man who had attacked him and would allow a vicious smirk to overcome his features. Should the man look at it, he would find his world going dark, the Bringer-of-Darkness technique taking effect. should the man not notice his ploy, he would activate the first three of the inner gates, and would simply rush the man, intent on delivering a straight punch to his face. The power behind the punch, as well as the speed would mean that even if he did miss, the punch would deal severe damage to the surrounding area, it would be a tough fight for the one he was going to kill, but nothing he couldn't handle.

Chakra - 9,445/10,125

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down

Medic vs Matermind
Page 1 of 1