Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) I_vote_lcapAzallyn (The Ancient Medic) I_voting_barAzallyn (The Ancient Medic) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) I_vote_lcapAzallyn (The Ancient Medic) I_voting_barAzallyn (The Ancient Medic) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Azallyn (The Ancient Medic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) Empty
PostSubject: Azallyn (The Ancient Medic)   Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:14 am

Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3145704f6642746c55615f7842773d3d2d3639333634353437352e313538323038623933353163386138343537363731393138333635382e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720

Name: Azallyn
Nickname: (Voice of Storm) The Ancient Medic
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) GWSdYHs
Height: (Past 4'9) 6'0
Weight: (Past 120) 150
Appearance:
Chibi Form:

Currently Azallyn looks like a 24 year old young man full of vim and vigor he gives off the same aura from when he was younger and his looks despite finally seeming mature still look mostly the same. He still keeps his hair short anhe still loves his suit's. His new look can be found at the top of the page.

Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EW0JlD2
Village: Hoshigakure Kumogakure
Character Rank: C/Senin
Character Tier: B-3
Clan:  N/A
Element: Steel, Lightning, Swift, Water
Bijuu Roll: N/A (Past Yonbi)
Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) IVLimad

Personality: Azallyn is warm and friendly, always reaching out to others around him kindly and selflessly. He is also occasionally shy and other time's very affectionate. Especially to strong, cool, tall, and muscular guys. He gets crushes easily and get's depressed about it quickly but gets over it just as quickly. Az likes to include others and make people feel welcome and loved. However he doesn't like talking about himself or being the center of attention. It probably had something to do with being traumatized by cute crazed villagers. Az is always a really hard worker. Many of the villagers and bigger ninja annoyingly, to him, joke he's a little guy always determined to to take on BIG problems or that he's the mouse that wanted to hold  up the world. However he also obtained the nickname Voice of Storm because when he got serious his swift movements and erratic fighting was a force to be reckoned with not unlike an actual storm, but other times the villager's just used it for "cute" irony. Azayllyn enjoys cheering people up and having a good time with everyone but every once and a while even he likes a little quite or alone time to himself. THE villager's call these quiet times: Az's Eye. It was a joke on his nickname indicating the quietest and most peaceful time during a storm, the Eye.

Character History: Azayllyn was born during one of the village's fiercest storm's in history. He was found after it was finally over in the wreckage of his parent's home the walls had fallen down around him but he remained unscathed. There was a steel hood covering his cradle with pieces of debris around it but no one was near him. Stranger yet after searching for his parent's remains nothing not even the slightest evidence they had ever existed could be found. Not only that but no one in the entire village not even the closest neighbors could remember who his parents were and who had once lived in the wreckage of the house. Some even claim the house had always been abandoned before but no one believed that. Inside was a strange looking baby boy unnaturally quiet for an infant he just stared out as if in quiet contemplation of the villagers. At first it seemed eerie but soon no village could resist admitting it was pretty cute. There was look of wonder and curiousness in this infant's gaze before he let loose the most heart-melting smile and followed by an equally heart-melting mewl. Right then and there the village decided to adopt him as a whole. Instead of going to the village orphanage villager's took turns raising him in their own homes, with their own kids and families. Az grew up knowing many big brother's and sister's and many mommies, daddies, aunt's, uncles, and the works. Nearly the entire village became his family. and on his twelfth birthday he'd signed up for Ninja Academy. For some reason the villager's thought this was the most adorable thing they'd ever seen. He was a very gifted student and learned quickly however he couldn't master any of the element jutsu until three day's before graduation when he learned of his gift of Steel release that must have been left to him from his mysterious parents. He learned to use it more effectively as he became a Genin and for some odd reason even when his body was covered in steel or even twisted in steel tools and weapons the villager's still insisted on his being so adorable. But since he'd long since learned to accept it and move on. He learned his element worked on his sense of protection for himself and other's. The first time he'd activated it by accident was when an older kunoich thought he was trying to steal her boyfriend, but Az didn't even really understand the term, so she attacked him. Not wanting to hurt the misguided girl but also not wanting to get hurt he had instinctively turned his body to steel. After that there were a few other times where he had to protect himself and other's using his abilities and even once when he ATTACKED someone who'd pushed him to far, which is how he earned the nickname Voice of Storm. Must have had something to do with him yelling so loudly when he'd charged the guy in question. But that's another story and he doesn't like to talk about it. Lucky for him the villagers didn't care enough to make a big deal except to get mad at the guy who'd provoked him. Otherwise they focus more on Az's adorableness then his skills and challenges but they also provide whatever he needs to be a capable fighter. Azayllyn was determined to become Raikage one day so that he can take care of everyone, but not only did he have to give up that dream after watching his village  get crushed but he ended up being whisked away by surviving Jounin to a safe haven where he wasn't even allowed to know what happened until it was too late. After everything was done a few surviving Jounin brought him to Hoshigakure and made him promise to start new here and live for the sake of them and all the other villagers who were lost. Years later without Son Goku his oldest companion and reincarnated into a world he thought he long left behind ago. Alone with his black steel scapel and his centuries of medical expertise he will need time to shake off the dust and relearn his past skills and retain his peak but after since he once again got another chance at life he would live it to the max and maybe figure out why he was revived in the end. Finally looking like an adult instead of a shota loli this time perhaps people will take him more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azallyn (The Ancient Medic)   Azallyn (The Ancient Medic) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Azallyn (The Ancient Medic)
Page 1 of 1