Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Yasai Shoten [FIN] I_vote_lcapYasai Shoten [FIN] I_voting_barYasai Shoten [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Yasai Shoten [FIN] I_vote_lcapYasai Shoten [FIN] I_voting_barYasai Shoten [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Yasai Shoten [FIN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Yasai Shoten [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Yasai Shoten [FIN]   Yasai Shoten [FIN] EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Yasai Shoten [FIN] Yasai_10
Adult Yasai:
Yasai Shoten [FIN] 0OeODz3
Name: Yasai Shoten
Nickname: N/A
Yasai Shoten [FIN] GWSdYHs
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 100 Lbs.
Appearance: Yasai takes after his father in a way that is almost endearing. He has long black hair that sits messily upon a truly cute face. The boy is absolutely adorable, and he knows it too. He certainly has that Shoten pride, but also a certain amount of humility about him. He spent the majority of his life training with his father, while the other part was spent with his mother. He is surprisingly well built for one so young, no real muscle definition of course, but he doesn't have any baby fat, that's for sure, and the baby fat that he does have is centered around his face, giving it that round look old ladies love. His taste in clothing is... odd to say the least. Usually he wears either black or white shirts with the Shoten clan symbol on the backs. He then sometimes wears black pants, but more often than not, he wears a light yellow color. His tail is often wrapped around his waste under his clothes, to keep it hidden so he can fit in better, but if he gets excited, it can come out to play, so to speak. The tail itself is brown colored and looks a lot like the tail of a monkey.
Yasai Shoten [FIN] EW0JlD2
Village: Hoshigakure
Character Rank: Genin
Character Tier: D-3
Clan: Shoten
Element: N/a
Bijuu Roll: N/a
Yasai Shoten [FIN] IVLimad
Personality: Yasai is a good boy, he is loyal and kind, he has a big heart and a voracious appetite. He is very excitable and childish at times, but can sometimes surprise people by the way he behaves. Almost sagely at times. His goal is to one day be able to defeat his father in a spar, but he also doesn't believe that to be possible. He has a great amount of pride in his clan and himself, but mostly in his father, who he views as a personal hero. His grades in the academy were lacking in the ninjutsu/Genjutsu departments, as well as in the book work area due to the fact that he didn't really care about reading or anything. But, his saving grace was his taijutsu. He managed to defeat even an instructor in a taijutsu match, so it would suffice to say that he was fully skilled in that department. Though, it wasn't uncommon for him to get in over his head, as he most certainly inherited all of his father's arrogance when it comes to fighting. While he realizes that he is weak, he will NEVER be one to back down from a fight without extremely good reasoning.

Character History: To tell the story of one, Yasai Shoten, you'd have to go back to the very beginning. It was just after the Second Shinobi War, the war with the moon. During a time between the old hidden villages and the new. One hero from the war, Bet Shoten was licking his wounds, training and helping to rebuild his home, Konoha. Though, the majority of the people there decided to build something new, something greater, and that's exactly how it started out. FAR larger than the previous hidden village and much more advanced, Hoshigakure was among the first of its kind. Bet even managed to meet a girl from a distant part of his clan. Her name was Kayl. They fell in love and after quite a long time due to some training breaks and then battles and whatnot, eventually had a child. THIS is where the story of Yasai begins. Born ten years ago in Hoshigakure, he was just like his father. As he grew older, he was attached to the man at the hip, always at his side watching and learning. By the time he was four, he was ready to begin his training so he immediately started working with his father to develop his muscles enough to learn the clan's taijutsu style. It was a heavy hitting style that relied both on extremely powerful strikes, but also immense speed to be able to pull it off properly. It took Yasai several years to master even the most basic level, but once he did, he was ahead of most Genin his age. By the time he was seven, he was entered into the academy and spent the next three years learning all they had to offer... in regards to taijutsu... everything else on the other hand was mostly ignored. He couldn't learn ninjutsu or Genjutsu anyways, and the book stuff just bored him to death. He only paid attention to some of the history that spoke of some of the strongest fighters in history. His grandfather and father were both mentioned as well as iconic historical figures such as Okami and Kosuke Uchiha, the Raikage Lucifer, the bringer of terror Roku Enzoka and many more. He wanted to fight all of them, but they were all dead as far as he knew. But it would be cool to get to fight anyone that strong, he knew they were out there, the strong people. He would find them, one day.
Back to top Go down

Yasai Shoten [FIN]
Page 1 of 1