Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Bet Shoten I_vote_lcapBet Shoten I_voting_barBet Shoten I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Bet Shoten EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Bet Shoten EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Bet Shoten EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Bet Shoten EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Bet Shoten EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Bet Shoten EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Bet Shoten EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Bet Shoten EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Bet Shoten EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Bet Shoten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Bet Shoten Empty
PostSubject: Bet Shoten   Bet Shoten EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 10:21 am

Bet Shoten 70320a10

Bet Shoten 0OeODz3
Name: Bet Shoten
Nickname: The Lion of Hoshigakure, The One, The Sin of Pride.
Bet Shoten GWSdYHs
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 210 Lbs.
Appearance:Bet is the typical male found in the Shoten clan. He has wild black hair that is styled like a lions mane almost,falling across his back to his shoulder blades and even over his shoulders in the back. He has black eyes that can show both a sense of playfulness, but also a frightening seriousness when the need arises. When he smiles, it can sometimes threaten to take over his whole face, but this smile only appears around those who he considers to be true friends. He has an extremely muscular build, though it is to be expected with the training he did with his clan from the moment he was able to. His tail is usually kept hidden, wrapped around his waist like a belt, but sometimes if he gets excited it will come out and swish around playfully. He typically wears a white shirt and blue pants. His pants tuck into black fighting boots. Over all this he wears a black, mid calf length trench coat. His tail is comprised of soft brown fur and is around three feet long.

Bet Shoten EW0JlD2
Village: Hoshigakure
Character Rank: Jōnin
Character Tier: S-1
Clan: Shoten clan
Element: N/A
Bijuu Roll: No
Bet Shoten IVLimad
Personality: Bet has a difficult personality to decipher. He is a good, moral individual, but his love for fighting often gets him into trouble. He has a few different qualities that make him stand out as an individual. The first, would be his absolute love for a good fight. He would fight any opponent that he feels is strong, because he wants to test himself against those who are more powerful than he is. His second attribute would be his pure heart. He will often go out of his way to help those in need. This was fostered since birth by his father, Goken. The third and final attribute would be his pride. He believes that he is the most powerful being on the planet and will often come across as purely arrogant. But in the end, he will fight against anyone to show how serious he is about what he believes in. If he believes something is right, he will die trying to preserve it.

First would be his obvious thrill for battle. This thrill runs in his blood, most of the members of this clan boast an increased love for battle as they were practically bred to be warriors. The clan teaches that combat is a way of life, useful not only for survival or growth, but also in fostering positive or negative relationships and teamwork. Any child growing up in the monastery is taught how to fight from a young age. Bet was no different, though he did struggle a bit more than others at first, he was a late bloomer. Once he became a Chūnin, his skills prospered greatly, putting him as the number one Chūnin and later on special jōnin in the village. Though, that's not to say there weren't powerful ninja in the village, just that he had surpassed all those who fought using only Taijutsu.

Second, we have his pure hearted way of life. This was taught to him from a young age also, though a bit earlier than fighting. He was taught that he was meant to help those in need and protect any who were weaker than himself. His goal in life should be to get as strong as possible in order to build lasting friendships and to protect those who he considers a friend or family. Anger management was also a big part of his training, or keeping a cool head no matter the situation. Though this was something that he had a hard time with, as he fought with his heart a lot more than he does with his mind.

Finally, we have his prideful and headstrong attitude. He is very set in his ways, doing what he says he will do no matter how difficult it may be. This often leads to difficulty if he is tricked into a bet, like the time he had to handstand walk around the village five times. But, this attribute also leads to him being firm in his morals and ideals, willing to take his thoughts of right or wrong to a fight if need be, in order to prove his resolve to any who would question it. He is extremely prideful in his village, his heritage and himself. He believes all are the best, but that he is the most powerful asset not only to his clan and village but in the world.

Character History: The story of Bet begins over eighty years ago, when Goken, the Last Yamikage, left Yami to aid in the battle against the demon. After a long hard fought battle, he was left on the verge of death and was brought back to his Clan's original home. it was here that he was nursed back to health and he met the love of his life, Miyabi. In the time it took him to get back to his full health, he put his student, Apollo, in command of the newly christened Kumogakure. He then went to live with his family. Over time, he made his way to the position of clan head and was able to change the way the clan worked. He opened the clan to allowing their members to become ninja without fear of being persecuted within the clan, he even moved the clan to Konohagakure. It wasn't long after this before he got married to Miyabi and they had their first and only child, Bet. He was a mischievous child, always causing trouble around the clan's modest compound. This ended mostly when he turned five and was officially started on his training. It started off simply, just light exercises and studying history of the world and the clan. Within three years he was started in the academy, this did not mean that he was excused from training with the clan though. Whenever he was off school, or right when he got home, his training with his father would immediately commence. But, he never dreaded it, nor did he try to avoid it. He idolizes his father and would always try to glean as much knowledge as he could from the elderly man. Even with his extensive training and studying however, Bet was unable to excel in the ninjutsu portion of the academy. Due to his clan's physical inability to use ninjutsu, he was given a pass at the price of a much more difficult taijutsu portion and a much more advanced general knowledge portion. He stayed a year longer than most, but he was able to pass just before his thirteenth birthday. So, now he is a Genin, free around the village, able to take on missions and make money and join a team and get a sensei. He was just so happy now that he could officially be called a shinobi of the village hidden in the leaves. He was placed on a team with several powerful people and grew under the tutelage of the woman that would become the Nidaime Hokage, Rei Hyūga. He was then taken in by Roku Enzoka and Kyo Hyūga. He prospered under their training and even unlocked his kekkei genkai. He went on a mission with them to do battle with the terrorist organization Black Sun, where he was wounded but then healed by the Raikage, Lucifer Jūgo. With this blood in his system, he was boosted to a higher level than ever before and only continued to grow since then. After the war he was able to continue his training and became a key member in Hoshigakure. But he left thirty years ago to pursue personal enlightenment as he wandered the world. Now, it was time for the king to return home, to his pride.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Bet Shoten
Page 1 of 1