Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Shizune Jutsu List  I_vote_lcapShizune Jutsu List  I_voting_barShizune Jutsu List  I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Shizune Jutsu List  I_vote_lcapShizune Jutsu List  I_voting_barShizune Jutsu List  I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Shizune Jutsu List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Shizune Jutsu List  Empty
PostSubject: Shizune Jutsu List    Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Name: True Self-Cursing Seal
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Touch
Description: This seal paralyzes any who fall under its effects, if it is placed on a target, 20% of their chakra stat is added to the strength of the seals power. This effect appears as a form of chains spreading out of the seal and wrapping around the target. These change their size to match whatever they are holding.
Requirements: Learn From Shizune

Name: Cursed Technique: Binding Chain Coffin
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: Chakra Stat in Meters
Description: Upon performing the handsigns, the seal appears on the users stomach, black chains moving out and ensnaring the being meant to be sealed. The chains then draw the being into the seal with strength equal to jutsu power. If the being has higher physical strength than this pulling power, it is able to resist, based on the site’s stat system. Once this process is complete, the target is sealed inside the user.
The seal creates a section of the users mindscape where the target appears to be shackled to multiple stakes. These shackles are connected to the chains that drew the target into the seal, these prevent the target from moving more than a few feet and suppress its chakra while they are active. The user can undo the shackles at their own will, though this risks freeing the subject. Likewise, they can reapply the shackles at will as well.
Requirements: Learn from Shizune

Name: Paralysis Seal
Description: The user, upon placing and then activating the seal, binds the target from moving. This appears as black chains appearing to be tattooed on the targets body will spread to all their extremities. For as long as the power of this jutsu exceeds the strength of the one it is holding, they are unable to move.
Requirements: Fuuinjutsu [S]

Name: Chakra Storage Seal
Range: Self
Description: The user is able to use this seal to store up to half of their total chakra reserves into a seal on their body, once this is done, for an equal cost to placing the seal, the user is able to temporarily increase their chakra pool by an equivalent to the chakra stored. (Example: If you have 200 chakra, you can store 100 of it and then, in a moment of need, increase your 200 to 300 by expending chakra stored.) This effect, however, would not carry past the topic it is used in.
Requirements: Fuinjutsu [C]

Name: Jutsu Sealing Method
Description: The user applies the seal to a surface which is then used to 'pull in' or 'absorb' an incoming NON-PHYSICAL jutsu. This can be anything aside from earthen elements such as metal, earth, sand, wood, crystal, lava, ect… This jutsu is then stored until released using the 'Jutsu Releasing Method'. Each seal can only hold one jutsu at a time.
Requirements:

Name: Jutsu Releasing Method
Range: touch
Description: This jutsu involves releasing the stored jutsu out of a “Jutsu Sealing Method” seal. This is the ONLY method of unsealing one of these seals and as such, is only useful FOR unsealing this specific seal. Once unsealed, it releases the jutsu in the direction that the seal is pointing. Can only be used once, as each seal can only hold one jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Explosive Seal
Description: The user places a seal that is commonly found on an explosive note. The user is able to place this anywhere however and doesn’t necessarily require a scroll or paper tag to use.
Requirements:

Name: Cursed Technique: Mutually Multiplying Explosive Seal
Range: Chakra Stat in Meters
Description: Once the seal is activated, it detonates for the power of the jutsu, and for each additional input of chakra, places a replacement seal in its place. This may be done up to five times. This does not employ the use of paper tags, but instead is placed on any solid surface.
Requirements: Fuuinjutsu [SS], Explosive Seal

Name: Revival Seal
Description: A condition based seal in which the condition is the death of the seal caster. Once this condition is met, the seal will automatically activate, reviving the caster from the bit of their lifeforce and soul stored within the seal. This seal cannot be activated by any means aside from the death of its caster. [NOTE: This revives the caster at the state they were at when the seal was placed, any levels gained afterwards are lost and must be regained as well as any skills.]
Requirements: Learn from Shizune

Name: Tracking Seal
Description: The user places a seal on the target that transmits a location to the user when chakra is applied. It works in a method akin to echolocation, in that the user sends chakra out, it reacts with the seal and sends a location signal back to the user.
Requirements:

Name: Fire Release: Heavenly Prison
Element: Fire
Range: Jutsu Power in Meters
Description: The ones who are subjected to this technique have a formula applied to them, which will reduce the Chakra of the target by the power of this jutsu. If the ones who have the seal on them leave the range of this jutsu from the applier, then it would cause the victims to burst into flames for one post or get closer to the applier. The user can also ignite the seal at their own free will, though this only lasts one post and the seal is destroyed afterwards. Being a fire technique, it cannot work in water, and the victims simply has to submerge themselves in a body of water to nullify its effects; anyone set aflame by this technique can be saved if water is poured over them. Also, this technique only suppresses normal chakra from within one's body, senjutsu is not affected. If anyone with the seal applied were able to create a shadow clone, the clone will not bear the seal. The seal will disappear if the user dies.
Requirements: Fuuinjutsu [SS]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Jutsu List    Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 am

Name: Adamantine Draining Chains
Type: Fūinjutsu
Element: n/a
Range: touch (chains)
Description: The user is able to absorb chakra from a target that is bound by the Adamantine Sealing Chains. The user is able to absorb 30% of the targets chakra per post, though this weakens the seal strength by 30% as well, making it easier for the target to escape.
Requirements: Adamantine Sealing Chains

Name: Sacred Art: Parable of A Hidden World
Type: Fūinjutsu/Jikūkan
Element: n/A
Range: touch
Description: Upon placing a seal on an object that can be organic or inorganic,  the user activated the seal, causing the target to implode into the transcript. On the inside is a pocket dimension that is designed by the user upon the placing of the seal. The user is able to enter and exit this pocket dimension at will and can store things here to lighten their load or to battle an opponent in a place to avoid too many innocent casualties. 500 activation, 250 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Kyūmon: Gate of the Gods
Type: Taijutsu/Iryōninjutsu
Element: Yang
Range: self
Description: A ninth gate created by Shizune in order to not only counteract the negative effects of the gates but also to improve upon their basis, she decided to combine her medical knowledge with her skill in taijutsu. This gate is enhanced further than normal increasing chakra stat by x2, and then increasing physical stats by x10. It appears as a pure white, wispy aura around its user and seems to be overflowing with power. As opposed to the other gates that come with a time limit, the only limit to this gate is the users chakra levels. Upon entering the gate for 300 chakra, one must pay 150 upkeep to keep it going. This gate heals all damage from previous gates.
Requirements: Mastered 8 gates, 3+ S-rank med. Jutsu

Name: Chakra Enriching Seal
Type: Fūinjutsu
Description: The user is able to take chakra from any storage seal they have active, and release it into their pool thus increasing their chakra stat to match the number going into their pool. (i.e. if it’s 100 chakra into the pool it’s 10 to the chakra stat. Ect.) actively decreases chakra from their storage seals and once they use it they must replenish the seals to be able to use it again.
Requirements:

Name: Chakra Saber
Type: Iryōninjutsu
Range: chakra stat in meters
Description: An advanced form of the chakra scalpel that is enhanced for pure combat use. The blade can extend from 1 meter in length all the way to the chakra stat in meters. The jutsu add strength equal to jutsu power to user strength.
Requirements:

Last edited by Shizune on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Jutsu List    Shizune Jutsu List  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:05 am

Name: Steel Release: Adamantine Fist
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Steel
Description: The user coats their hand in ultra dense steel chakra to increase the power of their punches. Increases the users strength in punches by the power of this jutsu for as long as jutsu is maintained.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Adamantine Axe Kick
Description: The user coats their foot in ultra dense steel to perform a downward swinging axe kick onto a target. Increases strength of the kick by the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Revolving Heaven
Description: The user weighs their body down with steel chakra once they initiate one of the lotus techniques, increasing the power and speed by the power of this jutsu due to centrifugal force added by the weight placement of the steel.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Chain Link
Description: The user creates steel chains from both of their palms increasing their attack range and power. They are also able to use these to swing themselves or objects like with a rope. Strength and speed equal to users plus jutsu power.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Adamantine Shield
Description: The user brings both of their arms together in front of them in a blocking motion, steel chakra expands out to form a shield roughly five meters all around. The jutsu has an endurance equal to the jutsu power, but does not increase the users base endurance.
Requirements:

Name: Sunshine Fist: First Step
Description: The user takes a single step and delivers a flaming palm thrust which uses a blast of fire to push opponents backwards and burn them simultaneously. Jutsu strength plus user stats.
Requirements:

Name: Sunshine Fist: Second Step
Range: half chakra stat in meters
Description: The user takes a second step, delivering a punch with the opposite hand, sending a fist sized blast of fire at their opponent. Jutsu strength/speed is equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: First Step

Name: Sunshine Fist: Final Step
Description: The user takes a third, final step forwards, sending both palms forwards with blinding speed, launching a much larger blast of fire appearing as a miniature sun at their target. Jutsu strength/speed is equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Steal Release: Impervious Armor
Description: The user enters a defensive stance meant to weather fierce blows, while their entire body is enhanced and coated with steel chakra. Endurance increased by the power of this jutsu while it is maintained. 300 activation, 150 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Midnight Movement
Description: The user draws from both the power of this jutsu and their other stats to increase their speed. This decreases both of their other physical stats to 1, but increases speed by the amount taken, as well as increasing it by the power of this jutsu. This makes one immensely fast, but also weak and vulnerable to attacks. 300 activation, 150 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Secret Technique: Nageku
Type: Fuinjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu
Description: This is a seal that cannot be removed unless an SS-rank seal remover is used. Once placed, it lasts until it runs out of chakra and then must be replaced as it will vanish. Once placed, it starts with 70 chakra stored, as it costs 70 chakra to place. It has no upkeep. The user is then able to store chakra in the seal that will be used only if one of two conditions are met.
Either the user is in a dire state, close to death
Or, the user activates it of their own will

Once activated, the seal will burn through the chakra within itself at 200 chakra per post to heal the user of any injuries or ailments that they come across. This can heal damaged organs including the heart, brain, lungs, etc...
It will also heal any damage done at a cellular level almost instantly. Always returning the user to their most basic and healthy state. As it does not draw directly on the users Chakra to activate or sustain itself, it can even be activated if the user has passed out from having no chakra. Though, the user is able to send their chakra directly to the seal to keep it activated.
The chakra the user places in the seal is not topic specific and can last through any topic until it is used. It will retain any chakra not used up after activation, only if deactivated before it runs out of chakra.
Requirements: 5+ S+ Seals. 3+ S+ Medical Ninjutsu, Limited Slot, 2k exp

Name: Time Expansion Seal
Type: Fuinjutsu
Description: The seal once activated draws the user and/or one person the user designates by touching, into the seal. The inside of the seal is a separate pocket dimension that has an expanded passage of time in comparison to the passage of time in the real world. 12 hours in the real world is the equivalent of a year within the seal. This does not stop someone from aging and in fact, makes them age faster. The seal automatically provides nourishment in the form of food that appears within the seal every two seconds in the real world, or, every day within the seal. Every five posts within the seal is the equivalent of two years. [THIS IS A PLOT/CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TOOL, NOT FOR COMBAT PURPOSES. It also has NO effect on training time in regards to posts.]
Requirements: Learn from Shizune, Obtain from Shizune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Jutsu List    Shizune Jutsu List  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizune Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1