Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List I_vote_lcapKosuke's Custom Jutsu List I_voting_barKosuke's Custom Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List I_vote_lcapKosuke's Custom Jutsu List I_voting_barKosuke's Custom Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List   Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Name:Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Type: offensive
Element: Crystal
Range: 0m - 50m
Description: The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Dragon has stats equal to the power of this jutsu. the size of the dragon is equal to the power of this jutsu in meters, and takes a serpentine form with no wings, such as a Chinese dragon. It is able to use any crystal release jutsu the user knows.
Requirements: Crystal Release

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Clone
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user creates a clone by turning their chakra into Crystal, this clone has access to all of their techniques and stats. Clone has access to all users jutsu except bijuu and non crystal based limited jutsu
Requirements: Crystal Release

Name: Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Type: Ninjutsu (Defensive)
Range: 0m – 50m
Description: The user performs the required Handseals and then positions their hands to where they are facing a target. Then, at a speed equal to the power of this jutsu, the air around the target begins to crystalize forming an oval dome around the target, it leaves them with about half a meter on all sides. It has a durability equal to the power of this jutsu on the inside and outside.
Requirements: Learn from Kosuke

Name: Sage art: Grand Crystal Clone
Type: Senjutsu
Range: 0m – 50m
Description: The user claps, and then forms a crystal clone out of sage chakra. This clone has the same BASE stats as the user, but durability is raised by the power of this jutsu. The clone can only perform the Crystal style jutsu the user knows. It appears to be an exact copy of the user, though it lacks the sage markings. This clone only has 50% the users speed stat though.

Name: Sage Art: Crystal Beacon
Type: Ninjutsu (Supplementary)
Range: 0m – 20m
Description: The user creates a tower of crystal that is 10m tall. This tower begins to draw in sage chakra which after two turns is distributed to the user. This tower gathers sage chakra at a ratio of 2:1 meaning after it charges for 2 posts, the user gets ONE post of sage chakra. This allows the user to stay in sage mode even while moving once the tower disperses. If the tower disperses before your sage mode runs out, you still gain an extra post to your limit. Has a durability equal to the power of this jutsu. User must stay within the 20m range to receive chakra.

Name: Senpo: Kakeru (Sage Art: Multiply)
Type: Senjutsu (Supplementary)
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Description: Increases the user’s speed/strength/durability by the power of this jutsu. This can only be used for one stat per use and only lasts for two posts. This is done by putting more senjutsu chakra into a certain area of the body, such as legs, arms or the skin to increase a certain aspect of the user. Once technique ends, the stat that was increased is decreased by the same amount for one post.

Name: Crystal Release: Twin Tearing Falling Dragons
Type: Hidden/ Offensive
Description: the user creates two very large dragons, with a size equal to the power of this jutsu in meters, and uses them to attack, they can also be ridden. They each have stats equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: must learn from Kosuke. Must have Crystal Release

Name: Fire Release: Rasenshuriken
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Range: 0m - 100m
Description: The user forms a flaming Rasenshuriken that is black in color with a ring of flames circling the outside. When it is thrown and makes contact with a surface, it explodes into a whirlwind of super hot flames 100m in diameter.
Requirements: Rasengan

Name: Water Release: Rasenshuriken
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user forms a dark blue Rasenshuriken with waves circling its outer edges. When it is thrown, and makes contact with a surface, it releases a torrent of waves similar to that of the great exploding water colliding wave technique that covers 100m in diameter.
Requirements: Rasengan

Name: Sage Art: Lava Release: Rasenshuriken
Element: Lava
Description: The user forms a much larger Rasenshuriken than normal that appears to have a molten lava center with superheated blades circling the outside. When it is thrown, for 50 chakra, the user is able to cause the Rasenshuriken to expand to 100m, cutting most of anything it comes into contact with.
Requirements:

Name: Sage Art: Grand Jade Imperial Dragon
Type: Senjutsu/Ninjutsu
Description: The user created a senjutsu enhanced version of the "Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon" technique. This version is sized based on the power of this jutsu in meters. Its stats are equal to the power of this jutsu. It still has no wings, but now has two thick arms with four claws that resemble eagle talons. It can only channel ninjutsu and sage arts through its body that belongs to the user.

Name: Sage Art: Shizukesa
Element: None
Range: Touch
Description: The user is able to form a coating of senjutsu chakra around a target that they maintain contact with, using it to help them hold that target in place. If the target has higher strength than the power of this jutsu, they are able to resist and will break out after just one post. If it is Less than that, the target is held in place until the user is moved. User must maintain physical contact with the target, and only their palms can be used to maintain this contact. 70 activation and upkeep

Name: Sage Art: Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Type: Ninjutsu/Senjutsu
Element: Wind
Range: 0m - 200m
Description: The user creates a Massive Version of the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken. This is then thrown, when it comes into contact with an object/person, it expands into a massive, 200m dome of wind blades that decimate a target. 200 chakra to cast
Requirements: GM Senjutsu and Ninjutsu, Wind Release: Rasenshuriken

Back to top Go down

Kosuke's Custom Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1