Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Fukou Ootsutsuki I_vote_lcapFukou Ootsutsuki I_voting_barFukou Ootsutsuki I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Fukou Ootsutsuki I_vote_lcapFukou Ootsutsuki I_voting_barFukou Ootsutsuki I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Fukou Ootsutsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Fukou Ootsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Fukou Ootsutsuki   Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Fukou Ootsutsuki 81ff215a575d7167bccc946ae4711bde
Fukou Ootsutsuki 0OeODz3
Name: Fukou Ootsutsuki
Nickname: Fufu
Fukou Ootsutsuki GWSdYHs
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125
Appearance: Fufu has pale skin, as no matter how hard she tries, she struggles to ever catch a tan.  Her eyes are a deep, remarkable blue, something she seems to always get compliments from when she talks to girls.  Her hair is a bright white, and hangs at her rear.  Her face is rather angular, with a strong jaw and rather defined cheekbones.  Fufu has a thin neck, begetting of her rather thin build.

Fufu has tomoe tattoos in various places on her body, with a ring of six tattooed on her back, and one on the back of each hand.  Her fingernails tend to be painted black because she likes the contrast with the rest of her pale features.  Fufu has a large scar across her abdomen, where she took the injury that led her to want to learn to protect herself and become a ninja.  

Fufu has the stereotypical body that so many complain is an unrealistic body standard for her gender, with thick thighs, a plump rear, thin waist, and a six pack on her abdomen.  She tends to wear clothes that show a lot of skin but somehow aren't considered inappropriate, showing off her abdomen scar to remind herself of her motivation to work hard and get stronger, and learn to be the strong figure in her family.
Fukou Ootsutsuki EW0JlD2
Village: Tsukigakure
Character Rank: Genin
Character Tier: D-3
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: N/A
Bijuu Roll: N/A
Fukou Ootsutsuki IVLimad
Personality: Fufu is a flirtatious girl who loves to socialize with others.  She tends to find boys to be too brash, and therefore focuses her efforts on other girls as both friends and significant others.  She has a rather sarcastic sense of humor, often making well-intended jokes at the expense of others.  She has an air of self-confidence that is enough to make any girl her age envious, as she tends to give very few fucks about what others think about her.  She can be cynical as well, always assuming the worst of human nature, but not to any extremist point - it just makes her seem like somewhat of a pessimist.

As far as her general outlook on life, Fufu is a very motivated, determined girl, and aims, above all else, to protect those who cannot protect themselves.  Fufu goes down, a lot - But she never fails to stand again.  Part of her charm, in fact, is that to her, her body and current pain are trivial to her end goals, whether it be to master a new jutsu or find a new girlfriend. Fufu does not entirely like being a part of her clan.  She finds them far too pretentious and would prefer to spend time with people who are more down to earth.
Character History: Even as a kid, Fufu had a reputation among her family and clan as a bit of a diva.  She sassed off regularly, and even her first word was "no!" in response to her mother asking her if she wanted to share a toy with her.  Still, most found this to be endearing and she was a beloved addition to the Ootsutsuki clan and to her family, and had no trouble making friends.  Unlike most in her clan, however, Fufu did not awaken the Byakugan at birth, and this concerned her parents.  They took her to the leadership in the clan, worried, and asked them to tell them what was wrong with their baby.  The leadership always assured them, however, that Fufu was perfectly healthy.

As Fufu got to be a bit older, she made many friends outside the Ootsutsuki clan, and spent a lot of time away from her clan's compound, finding other peoples' traditions and customs to simply be more charming.  She's the odd kind of girl that can hide her kindness in mock-rude and mock-mean actions, which, for some odd reason, allowed her to attract a lot of girlfriends.  She had one particular girlfriend Inuya, who she really adored, at around age thirteen.  The two spent all of their free time together, and fell madly in love.

But of course, like with any hero, Fufu had a tragic past.  At age fifteen, she and Inuya were on a date and conversing happily with ice-cream in hand along the walk home, as Fufu refused to allow Inuya to have to walk alone.  They took what they thought would be a great shortcut during their trek because they were running late, and Fufu had strict parents who insisted she be home by a certain time.  As they crossed through a particularly poor neighborhood in the village and Inuya stopped to give a homeless man some money, the man removed the blankets covering him to show he was not poor, nor needy.  The man was a Chuunin of the village and robbed them blind, slashing open both of their abdomen.

Fufu survived her wound.  Inuya did not.  Fufu used this as motivation to join the village's academy and learn to protect herself and the people around her, opting to learn from the village's teachers as opposed to her clan's.  Her Byakugan awakened suddenly during her first attempt to mold  chakra, and she immediately became a promising student.  She graduated on the high end of average in her class and became a Genin at age 16.  Since then, however, Fufu has hit a block and cannot seem to improve.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Fukou Ootsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki   Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Fukou Ootsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki   Fukou Ootsutsuki EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fukou Ootsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki   Fukou Ootsutsuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukou Ootsutsuki
Page 1 of 1