Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Inaris Akashiya I_vote_lcapInaris Akashiya I_voting_barInaris Akashiya I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Inaris Akashiya I_vote_lcapInaris Akashiya I_voting_barInaris Akashiya I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Inaris Akashiya EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Inaris Akashiya EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Inaris Akashiya EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Inaris Akashiya EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Inaris Akashiya EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Inaris Akashiya EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Inaris Akashiya EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Inaris Akashiya EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Inaris Akashiya EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Inaris Akashiya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

Inaris Akashiya Empty
PostSubject: Inaris Akashiya   Inaris Akashiya EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Inaris Akashiya Devil-may-cry-5-v-white-hair-summon-uhdpaper.com-4K-70
Inaris Akashiya 0OeODz3
Name: Inaris Akashiya
Nickname: Devil Child, Vampyr, The Sin of Greed

Inaris Akashiya GWSdYHs
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 143 lbs
Appearance: Inaris is not a large man, but that doesn’t stop him from giving off an aura of intimidation towards just about everybody that approaches him. Standing at a not-so-intimidating 5’5”, he doesn’t seem the most dangerous person in the world. He isn’t some big, muscle-bound meathead, and in fact might seem rather cute if he could ever wipe the permanent resting bitch face look off. However, his glare makes it quite clear that tiny does not mean cute, not in his case.

His hair is white and wavy, falling softly to frame his face. His eyes are slitted and red, large and with long eyelashes to be jealous of. His lips are full and his mouth is large, often quite red from biting his lips. If one were to look closely, his canine teeth are in fact quite large and sharp, giving him a rather monstrous smile on the rare occasion he does smile.

His outfit consists of sturdy dark pants that are held up by a black leather belt, a long sleeveless coat of sorts over a lace-up vest, and combat boots. His right hand is gloves in black leather, while his left has studded leather bands and a plain leather band around it. A simple black chord holds a crystal necklace round his neck, while his right hand often holds a dark-coloured cane.

His pale skin is absolutely covered in seemingly abstract tattoos, swirling all the way from his feet right up his torso and arms to his neck. They’re dark in color, and nobody quite knows the purpose but Inaris himself...

Inaris Akashiya EW0JlD2
Village: Missing Nin (Tsuki)
Character Rank: Missing Nin A
Character Tier: A-3
Clan: Akashiya
Element: Rolling
Bijuu Roll: N/A

Inaris Akashiya IVLimad
Personality: The glare Inaris so often has on his face is no bluff. Anger, disdain, and disgust are his most commonly felt emotions, and it is rare he is feeling anything else. He is the type of person who would sooner stab out both his eyes than hang around somebody he dislikes, which in his eyes, is everyone. Nobody is safe from his dislike, unless they are a truly special individual. He tends to hate women more than men, but beware, he goes out of his way to f*ck with the people he truly hates.

One thing about Inaris that may surprise a person, given his personality, is that he’s 100% a slut that will f*ck just about any attractive man, as long as he can beat them. After all, you never know who might try to kill you in the middle of it otherwise, right? Or at least, that’s his mentality. He won’t let his wanted status affect his sex life, but he won’t stop being cautious, either.

Some may call him paranoid, but Inaris prefers to think of himself as prepared for the worst. He lusts after power and money like nobody else, but he won’t let those urges control him any more than he’ll ever let himself think with his d*** instead of his brain. He’s as cunning as a fox and manipulative as a snake, and those traits help him counterbalance his seemingly insatiable greed.

Character History: Surprisingly enough, Inaris grew up in a relatively normal household with a civilian father and another who was a ninja of Tsukigakure. He had an older brother and sister, neither of whom he got along with. But even as children, they still had a sense of familial loyalty that stopped them from going too far. He went into the academy a year early after showing signs of having his clan’s kekkei genkai, where his family quickly discovered that he was both a natural talent and a huge bully. It was better to get the cruel child under control while they still could, or sohis parents thought.

Though he was never caught bullying other students, he ended up with the strictest sensei they could find upon his graduation, just to ensure he wouldn’t get too out of hand by the time he gained any form of actual power. However, this only seemed to make him worse, earning him the label of “Devil Child” by the time he’d hit Chuunin rank.

As a Chuunin, he was absolutely brutal. Known for only taking killing missions, it was then that his family grew truly worried about his morals and tried to reason with him. Growing angry, the then-15 year old moved out on his own, in order to avoid his family’s interference. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t make enough money to sustain himself through missions alone, and discovered his new favourite pastime and and easy way to make money- hooking up with strangers.

He did this for a while, but stopped doing it for money around 18 years of age, when he hit the level of a special Jounin. By then he had a steady enough mission income that he no longer felt the need to sleep with strangers for money, instead doing it for the pleasure and then robbing them anyways. Luckily for him, he was never caught.

The incident that resulted in being labelled a Missing Nin happened when he was 22, in which an argument with his family after they cornered him in his home resulted in a fight that left all 4 of his family members dead. Knowing full well what would await him if he stayed, he fled the village that night. Abandoning his village headband, he took only what he could carry in terms of supplies, and a storage scroll containing all of his wealth. At the time, he was a new jounin, and considered dangerous enough that he was given the kill on sight label.

A year later, he has found great pleasure in his freedom to kill and rob people as he pleases, and is currently wandering the lands creating chaos wherever he goes. He has taken to draining his victims of blood entirely, a trait that has given him the Nickname “Vampyr.”

Last edited by Asuka on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in Greed Nickname)
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Inaris Akashiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inaris Akashiya   Inaris Akashiya EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Inaris Akashiya
Page 1 of 1