Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) I_vote_lcapSome Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) I_voting_barSome Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) I_vote_lcapSome Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) I_voting_barSome Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) Empty
PostSubject: Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel)   Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Name: Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Swift
Range: Self (0m - 10m)
Description: The user imbues their body with swift release chakra in such a way that allows for unparalleled movement speed. When this technique is used, the user can seemingly teleport to any location within their line of sight, that is within ten meters. This is not true teleportation, but a near instantaneous movement that almost could match Hiraishin in pure speed. It costs 100 chakra per use and can only be used five times in a row before it must be cooled down for an equal amount of posts that it was used.
Requirements: GM Ninjutsu, 100 speed, 5 A+ Swift Release Jutsu, 2,000 exp

Name: Swift Release: Sonic Boom
Range: Chakra stat in meters
Description: The user moves an open palm thrust forward that had been imbued with swift release chakra. This creates a shockwave and with the sudden shift in pressure, a sound that can only be compared to thunder. The shockwave travels forward at a speed and strength equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Swift Release: Vacuum
Range: 0m - 20m
Description: The user imbues the air around them with their swift release chakra before dashing forwards at high speeds, drawing that air behind them. This leaves a vacuum in their wake. Speed increased by the power of this jutsu. Anything behind the user is pulled with a force equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Swift Release: White Tiger Closing Roar
Type: Bukijutsu
Range: 0m - 5m
Description: Using a blade or any other form of hand-held weapon, the user moves it in a series of slashes with a trail of white swift release chakra behind the weapon. This lingers in the air forming the shape of a tiger head. Then, with a final jabbing motion, the tiger head appears to move forward five meters and bite down on the target. Strength and speed equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Swift Release: Body Flicker
Range: 0m - 30m
Description: The user surges their body with swift chakra and then preforms the Body Flicker technique. Speed increased by the power of this jutsu for the duration. The user cannot attack while using this jutsu, much like its parent technique.
Requirements:

Name: Swift Release: Shadowless Beheading
Type: Bukijutsu
Description: The user swings their blade horizontally with all of their speed plus a boost from the Swift release chakra that they channel into their body, specifically their swinging arms and muscles that aid in the slashing motion. Strength and speed boosted by the power of this jutsu. Cannot be used two posts in a row.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Iron Maiden
Element: Steel
Description: The user creates a dome of iron around an intended target. This dome has a durability equal to the power of this jutsu and goes all the way around the target including underground. It is also able to be formed around the caster in order to act as a shield.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Impervious Armor
Range: Self
Description: The user turns their skin into a dense layer of steel. This turns the affected area into a dark grey color. When active, this jutsu increases the users endurance by the power of this jutsu, but their movement speed is decreased by 50%. C-rank Upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Destruction Palm
Description: The user encases their hands in steel and then performs a barrage of open palm attacks. The steel on their hands is heavy, as the user performs more and more palm strikes, the weight of their hands creates momentum allowing for them to move faster than they normally would. The first strike is at normal speed. The following strikes move at the users base speed plus the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name:Steel Release: Binding Chains
Range: 0m - 50m
Description: After slamming their hands on the ground, palms down, the user creates metallic chains underground and then unleashes them towards their target. They have a speed, endurance and power equal to that of this jutsu. A-rank Upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Sealing Restraint: Five-Pillared Steel Weights
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: The user slaps their palms together and in seconds the user shapes their chakra into five tall and thick pillars weighting tons are created in the sky above the intended target; which are connected to each other by chains. These pillars then fall to the earth to land on a target with great force. The seals on these pillars make using chakra whilst restrained impossible, but require physical strength to escape. It takes strength greater than the power of this jutsu, OR the expenditure of A-ranked Chakra to overload the seals.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Razor of the Undying
Range: 0m - 100m
Description: The user manifests up to six chains that can range in size from that required to catch a mouse, to that needed to restrain a Bijuu. These chains have no durability and work completely off of the User's chakra. If the user of this jutsu has more chakra than the target, then the target cannot escape from the chains without some form of outside assistance. This jutsu can only be maintained for up to five posts before it must be released due to the strain it puts on the user's chakra reserves. It costs 140 chakra to cast and 70 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Great Sickle Crucifix
Range: 0m - 100m
Description: The user creates a massive metal spike above the target that is around 10m across the top and is around 50m long. It ends in a point and the edges are serrated. It is shaped like a crucifix, and when released, it is slammed down with a speed and strength equal to the power of this jutsu. Its purpose is to slam down and pierce a target in place by spiking them to the ground.
Requirements:
Back to top Go down

Some Bonus Jutsu (Swift/Steel)
Page 1 of 1