Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry I_vote_lcapBlood of Steel Series Weaponry I_voting_barBlood of Steel Series Weaponry I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry I_vote_lcapBlood of Steel Series Weaponry I_voting_barBlood of Steel Series Weaponry I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Blood of Steel Series Weaponry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Blood of Steel Series Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Blood of Steel Series Weaponry   Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 1:50 am

Name: BloodSteel Athame
Type: Support
Canon/Custom: Custom
Durability: B-S (Depends on rank)
Material: Steel Release: Black Steel
Damage Type: S/P
Equipment Ability: Blood Transformation: Can absorb the blood of user, willing donor, or opponent and a specific chakra type to create different weapons/tools. Each subsequent weapon has to be apped and a minimum of 5 post of research need to be done for the different weapons that are discovered this way, plus two posts for each rank above B rank. This blade besides being produced normally by an expert can be used by a qualified individual who knows the SHAT: Level C+. At Level C this tool costs 20 extra chakra then normal special made weapons. However at Level B+ it remains the normal amount of chakra.

Equipment jutsus: Transfusion: This athame is a powerful Medical tool that focuses on blood and can be used in surgeries or on the battlefield to cure and cause poisons as well as provide blood to those suffering blood loss and absprb blood to the point of causing blood loss and changing blood types. All of this is possible using transmutation of blood which allows the athame to change the property of blood in those ways to harm or help friends and/or foes. (Only on A+ version)

Bloodline: If blood is gotten and provided to him in person (or gotten by himself) This ability allows user to quickly and easily change someone's DNA and shortens the normal number of surgery posts to 2 posts with no chance of failure unless there is a greater then 89% incompatibility between the blood-types. (Only S+ Version)

Cost:  TBD
Requirements: Expert(B)/Master(A)/Grandmaster(S) Ijutsu, Expert Bukijutsu, Learned forging design from Azallyn or learned SHAT: Level C+ from Azallyn

Last edited by Azallyn on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Steel Series Weaponry   Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:09 am

Name: SolemnSteel Dagger
Type: Combat
Canon/Custom: Custom
Durability: B-S (Depends on rank)
Material: Steel Release: Black Steel, BloodSteel Athame
Damage Type: S/P
Equipment Ability: Poison Supression: Depending on the rank weapon is used at suppresses a stat temporarily for 1 post, poison replenishes every 3 post giving this ability a three post cooldown except when used in the Ijutsu: Steel Viper Imprisonment. In this case weapon is upgraded and costs 20 extra chakra to use and it's use follows the jutsu (no more or less). Other then being forged this dagger can be summoned using SHAT: Level B+ or using an already forged/summoned BloosSteel Athame.
Equipment jutsus: Steel Viper Imprisonment
Cost: TBD
Requirements: Expert Mediacal Ninjutsu, Expert Bukijutsu, BloodSteel Athame
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Steel Series Weaponry   Blood of Steel Series Weaponry EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:36 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Steel Series Weaponry   Blood of Steel Series Weaponry Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood of Steel Series Weaponry
Page 1 of 1