Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System I_vote_lcapMissing-Nin/Bingo Book System I_voting_barMissing-Nin/Bingo Book System I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System I_vote_lcapMissing-Nin/Bingo Book System I_voting_barMissing-Nin/Bingo Book System I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System Empty
PostSubject: Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System   Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Missing-nin (抜け忍, nukenin, English TV: Rogue Ninja, Literally meaning: runaway shinobi) are ninja who abandon their village with no intention of returning. Missing-nin are criminals in effect, if not before their defection then certainly after abandoning their duties. As such, missing-nin are listed in their village's Bingo Book to be killed on-sight. Although some missing-nin may continue wearing their village's forehead protector, they no longer swear allegiance to their village; most of these missing-nin carve scratches across their forehead protectors to symbolise they have rejected their village.

There are rules that are specific to each village determined by that villages kage, who are responsible with determining appropriate punishment and bounty for those crimes. There are also generic across the world crimes with specific bounties, that are in place until a kage overrules them. Kage are free to place whatever bounty they want on someone, but generally they will have to pay for this out of their villages funds or even out of pocket.

CRIMES:
Theft – 10,000 + price of thing stolen
Assault (Civilian/Academy Student) – 100,000
Assault (Genin/Chuunin) – 150,000
Assault (Sp.Jounin/Jounin) – 200,000
Assault (ANBU/ANBU Captain) – 250,000
Assault (Jounin Commander/Councilman) – 300,000
Assault (Kage) – 500,000
Murder (Civilian/Academy Student) – 200,000
Murder (Genin/Chuunin) – 300,000
Murder (Sp.Jounin/Jounin) – 400,000
Murder (ANBU/ANBU Captain) – 500,000
Murder (Jounin Commander/Councilman) – 600,000
Murder (Kage) – 1,000,000
Deserting the Village – 30,000
Attacking the Village – 500,000
Destroying the Village – 5,000,000
Aiding a Criminal – 20% of that criminals total bounty

There are different levels granted to Missing ninja based on their displayed level of skill. These do not always correlate to their ACTUAL level of skill, but show the ability they have displayed in a public setting. These levels also come with general warnings, though some warnings are more commonplace than others, based on the threat of the individual.

WARNING LABELS:

Capture on Sight – The most common warning label given to lower ranked MNs. This is generally so they can be brought back into the village to be punished for their crimes and then potentially released back on bail or probation later on.
Kill on Sight – The most common label attached to higher level MNs that have more sensitive knowledge about their villages inner workings. These ninja’s bodies are to be destroyed upon death IMMEDIATELY to avoid their bodies from falling into the wrong hands.
Approach with Caution – A slightly more rare label given to those with a unique skill set/those who have dangerous abilities to watch out for. But, generally, this one is given with one of the other two above labels attached as well, so its more of a modifier than anything.
Do not engage alone – This is another modifier label that is even more rare than the one listed above. It is reserved for those who are powerful enough that they should not be engaged alone, or that pose too much of a threat to battle individually.
Flee on Sight – This is the most rare and ‘prestigious’ (among MNs) label available. It is reserved for those who are simply so terribly powerful that villages would simply rather their ninja run away from this person with their lives than pick a fight and possibly bring the wrath of this MN onto the village.

Missing-Ninja LEVELS:
Missing-nin/D: This level represents those who abandoned their village as a Genin, or have shown only the skill level of a genin in public.
Missing-nin/C: This level represents those who abandoned their village as a Chuunin, or are known to only be around chuunin level.
Missing-nin/B: This level represents those who abandoned their village as a Special Jounin, or are known to be around that level.
Missing-nin/A: This level represents those who abandoned their village as a fresh Jounin or ANBU operative, or are known to be around that level.
Missing-nin/S: This level represents those who abandoned their village as Veteran Jounin, or are known to be that level.
Missing-nin/SS: This level represents those who abandoned their village at Kage, Jounin Commander/ANBU Captain level, or who are known to be around that level.
Missing-nin/X: This level represents those who would be classified on a level all their own, generally it is not given right when someone leaves their village but after they do some astounding/legendary feat as a Missing-ninja, such as single handedly destroying a village, ect..

One can be given warning labels from other villages and accrue bounty from other villages during a time of war or distrust between villages, without having to first be a missing ninja. But, generally, only missing-nin get bingo book pages.

Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Missing-Nin/Bingo Book System
Page 1 of 1