Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Shadousurēbu Nara I_vote_lcapShadousurēbu Nara I_voting_barShadousurēbu Nara I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Shadousurēbu Nara I_vote_lcapShadousurēbu Nara I_voting_barShadousurēbu Nara I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Shadousurēbu Nara EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Shadousurēbu Nara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Shadousurēbu Nara Empty
PostSubject: Shadousurēbu Nara   Shadousurēbu Nara EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 am

Shadousurēbu Nara Ee8e4edcfb9d05dead944283518b4cf9

Shadousurēbu Nara 0OeODz3
Name: Shadousurēbu [Slave Shadow] (Rīgarunaito[Regal Night]) Nara
Nickname: Dorei no kage (slave shadow), Naichingēru tori (Nightingale), Tsukiakari no kage
(Moonlit Shadow), Shadow

Shadousurēbu Nara GWSdYHs
Height: 6ft
Weight: 200 lbs
Appearance: He'd always been tall for his age no matter how time passed he'd find he was constantly tower above those his same age and this was not very helpful when it came to actually looking his age for once since the often cold and reproachable maturity his expression had been fixed at since he could remember often led people to be completely fooled about his age and he'd always be taken for someone older. His aura was like ice and shadows and it gave the impression that if you approached you would welcome a shadowy grave before you could figure out what happened. Although he was indeed unapproachable that didn't stop him from being unbelievably beautiful! With long flowing hair as black as the night and with a similar shimmer and skin as precious and pale as moonlight. A face overwhelmingly beautiful, cold, and severe like a mighty lotus flower and a body that seemed chiseled from marble and built like an oak tree firm and unyielding. He most certainly wasn't  one of those thin flowery prices despite the cold ethereal beauty that could match an Ice Queen's countenance. His eye's were red as blood and as vibrant and cold as the rest of him, if not more terrifying. They gave an impression like you'd drown in blood soon and whether it was your blood or someone else's it couldn't be known. However as if the heavens could not allow such unearthly beauty that body was marred with black tattoo seals ghastly and severe that gave off the impression of pain and torture and the majority of his body was hidden underneath the bandages that covered his entire upper body from waist to just below his nose excluding his right are which was the only proof of the divine moonstone skin and the maleficent black tattoo's that enshrouded it. From his waist down was only a black kimono bottom that looked as if it could be made from shadows. Til this day some of his fellow villagers spread rumors questioning if he even possessed feet or was he some type of wraith from the waist down.  
Shadousurēbu Nara EW0JlD2
Village: Hoshigakure
Character Rank: B/Jounin (Former Anbu)
Character Tier: B-1
Clan: Nara (Evolved)
Element: Shadow Release, Jikuan (shadow-based)
Bijuu Roll: N/A
Shadousurēbu Nara IVLimad
Personality:Ever thought about braving a desolate frozen tundra bare as the day you were born in the middle of a blizzard? No? Well how about skipping merrily into the deepest darkest jungle that oozes so much danger an idiot could feel it and doing so with the most delectable meat strapped to your body? Not biting? Who can blame you because most sane people won't do these type of things and in the same way most "sane" people will avoid Shadow as if they were running from the grim reaper since to most that is the exact aura he gives off. He seems like death incarnate coming to collect. How he feels about these things, wait were you expecting him to have feelings? No just kidding, but he really pays no mind to these things. Shadows is quiet as death and moves as if he were actually his nickname. He's constantly thinking behind that glacier-like face that yields no signs of his often restless thoughts. In truth he views most ninja as colleagues and those from his village and that he's gotten to know personally as brothers-in-arms, even if most no one else can tell it. However it's true that Shadow had long since cultivated a merciless heart capable of switching someone's view of comrade in his mind to enemy and target in the blink of an eye. Shadow has been "duty-bound" since his youth (not that he's more than a child now) and his personality has already developed a deep sense if values and duties as well as the ruthlessness, merciless mind, and ability to discard his own humanity necessary to carry out any task. The marks on his body a constant reminder of the dangers of discarding duty. There are few people that can inspire the more gentle and breezy side of him. A special attitude that turns the dangerous shadow viper's aura into that of cherry blossom's and spring lotus. Extremely refined, elegant, and alluring. If more people were to see this side of him perhaps the majority of his village wouldn't have long since branded him a ghost. However this has never bothered Shadow and as for those worthy of this side of him there were only three and two of them were "assumed" dead.  Those people were his Elder Brother: Mūnfurawā Nara and his "late" parents: Hagane Nara and Eniguma Takeshi. However if there was someone that could bring forth an emotion like hate or disgust from him , it would have to be the person that gave him the marks that torture him: Zankoku Nara or as he was previously known Zankoku Ketsueki. Thanks to him you would hardly find shadow in the daylight that brings him pain and discomfort and instead would normally see him at night or in the shadows.
Character History: His story starts with a spirited young lady who was often called more warrior then woman. From the moment she was born even her parents felt she was born for battle and fighting. Her name was Hagane like Steel and she was a proud Nara with jet black hair and firm earthly brown eyes. Her unsuppressed beauty was often overlooked due to her fierce battle-like nature. However there was one man who was unafraid to fall for this Valkyrie.  Zankoku Ketsueki happily sought to court Hagane through many trials and denials before finally capturing Hagane's heart with his exploits in battle and a certain life-endangering event he saved her from. Although his name meant to be cruel this was something that she never saw from him and as he was named by the bloody Ketsueki clan who's name literally meant blood she felt his name was just a byproduct of his upbringing. So ignoring the "bad omens" she came together with this man to create Mūnfurawā Nara the son of Hagane Nara and the now Zankoku Nara. His name meant Moonflower and he was named after the festival of his birth and as a reminder of Hagane's favorite flower. In a fairy tail the story would end here and everyone would get to live happily ever after, but this isn't a fairy tail, lucky for Shadow, and the story goes on. The once enamored and taken Hagane after all was said and done was still a Nara and still possessed the sharp mind and fierce intuition of her clan so it wasn't long before she uncovered Zankoku's moving in the dark to try and usurp her position as the head of the Nara Clan and rule it himself while leaving her and their son as some type of puppet clan leaders and even worse she discovered he had not even make the effort to stay faithful to her thoroughly. Heartbroken and disgusted she divorced him and banished to an obscure branch of the Nara Clan while trying to untangle his influence from the clan, otherwise she would send him far from her sight however she held to the strategy of keep your enemy close. This incident nearly shattered her heart but in the end it drove Hagane into the arms of her mysterious childhood friend Eniguma Takeshi, who had always been there for her in the background through everything and supported he silently and without complaint. Thus Rīgarunaito Nara was born. Even at birth he had a clear affinity to shadows and the night but back then it seemed more pure as if he was favored by the night and so that's why his parents gave him this name that meant Regal Night. He inherited his mother's hair that was like a silky black night and his father's deep blood red eye's like precious rubies. As he grew his looks only grew and his parents genes combined to form a work of art. He didn't inherit his father's blood red hair or his piratically shaped head but did get his marble like skin and rippling muscles except were his father was built like a brick-house he was built more flexible and wiry like his mother. And although he didn't have his mother's warm earthly eyes or the curvaceous  parts of her body or her porcelain skin he retained her heart-shaped face, night-like hair, and her full pink lips. His mother and father and elder brother all had nicknames for him. His mother called him her moonlit shadow, his brother nightingale, and his father just called him shadow. Both of the Nara boys developed quickly and were powerful in their own right but because of his father's blood that ran through his veins Shadow developed in a way unique to all other Nara's before him. Besides his affinity for shadows being so prodigiously high  he also discovered his shadow release was different from other Nara's and he developed entirely different. Before long his father realized it was becaus his shadows contained the power of Jikuan or space/time from his blood. Before long Shadow could travel through shadows, send fragments of his shadows across space or leave them in different spaces, solidify it into inanimate and semi-animate constructs, turn his body into shadows temporarily, and much later on closer to him becoming Jounin he'd discover he could slowly and steadily make another realm made of shadows. This last ability however was very tricky to manage and required time power and a lot of chakra. These abilities were against the grain and amazing but terrifying and powerful all the same bringing fear to even his own kinsmen. At the age of 7 the Nara's were brought the unfortunate news of the demise of Eniguma Takeshi Shadow's father but there was no body or proof in fact there wasn't a single remain left to bury. It was suspicious but there were "details" provided from "investigators" who thoroughly checked things over themselves. The now family of 3 was devastated and the brother's bond deepened even more becoming inseparable while there mother's fierce edge only sharpened and she protected her children and the clan even more fiercely. Three years later however tragedy repeated itself as Hagane was called away on an emergency S-Class Mission   along with a bunch of other clan heads and somehow mysteriously "perishing" underneath the nose of everyone without a single clan head able to figure out what happened or where the remains lead. a search was even ordered by the Kage of Hoshigakure that lasted a year long but she could not be found. This was a slap in the face to all the upper ranks of the village but eventually the Nara Clan had to face facts as well as find a new Clan Leader. It was a tough and tumultuous campaign when to the shock of many Zankoku was chosen as the next clan head until Shadow's elder brother could fully mature and take the reigns. Many in the clan were outraged but they were soon quieted when Zankoku and his formidable hidden faction in the Nara clan bit out and started their tyrannical reign. Over the next few years Shadow rebelled and suffered at his step father's hands and his brother was his only confidant but with overwhelming calm and paitence his brother pretended to be his father's little pet while waiting for a chance to strike. This caused multple arguments andd altercations between Shadow and his elder brother and after one argument got too heated and out of hand Zankoku happened to come to give Shadow Grief and in a fit of rage Shadow attempted to run the man through with a solidified shadow but his brother knowing this attack would fail and fearing for his brother jumped in front of the attack. So consumed with rage Shadow couldn't control his power and couldn't stop the attack in time and due to this his brother almost lost his life. Thanks to his brother making his father swear to spare shadow while near death Shadow survived but Zankoku in his rage used his forbidden curse fuinjutsu to inflict a seal over the majority of Shadow's body marring his perfect skin with a set of marks that looked beautiful and terrifying like ethereal death. This mark caused him pain constantly and the pain would increase when exposed to the sunlight. Burned by the light this forced him to live like a Shadow and guilty and ashamed for nearly killing his elder brother Shadow pledged himself to his elder brother, to serve him always and become his loyal shadow even though this pledge dismayed and disappointed his elder brother his concise would allow nothing less. So the two endured and plotted in secret and Shadow learned his brother's patience and tolerance as he thoroughly became his brother's shadow. At 13 Shadow had been made a Jounin and soon after was invited as an Anbu initiate, and finally became a full fledged anbu before he tuned 14 but at 15 a year after he had become Anbu his step father forcefully made him resign and return to Jounin and come to serve his brother who was being prepped as Zankoku's puppet clan leader but the very same year his brother and shadow finally struck and Zankoku was charged with a major crime by all the Feudal Lords combined and was imprisoned in the highest security prison across the land for life. Shadow finally had his freedom but he chose to continue to serve his brother as well as the Nara Clan and his village. Currently the village had tasked him to take charge of a team to try and curb some of the disturbing rumors around him.

Last edited by Shadow on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Shadousurēbu Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadousurēbu Nara   Shadousurēbu Nara EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Shadousurēbu Nara
Page 1 of 1