Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) I_vote_lcapAlways a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) I_voting_barAlways a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) I_vote_lcapAlways a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) I_voting_barAlways a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) Empty
PostSubject: Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)   Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:46 pm

Zenzo was walking back through the Land of Valleys. It had been several weeks since he had last been here, he had changed much since then. Not in an obvious manner, but his chakra levels had increased dramatically for those who could sense it. He dwarfed even most kage, even multiple kage all at once. Not to mention he had learned a few new jutsu that made him much more powerful. He felt that he had officially ascended to godhood at this point. He felt nothing for this landscape that he could alter or erase with less than a wave of his hand. He walked down the road though, as any mortal would. He, having achieved divinity, had no need to flaunt his powers now. No, he would take time to become used to his newfound power before he decided what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)   Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Zenzo thought he heard someone speak so he turned and noticed that woman from before walking up. He recalled that interesting jutsu she had used and his ideas for replicating its effects. He wouldn't think about it long however, before he stopped walking and would observe her. She didn't seem to have noticed him, though he was walking just ahead of her. He didn't care much for what was on her mind, but he did think it was something to do with training based on what she had spoken out loud. He wasn't one to obsess over training, having been naturally gifted with a powerful body, he was however one to make sure all of his abilities were in their most perfect form. SO, he made sure to practice them daily. He would wait for her to walk closer to him before deciding what to do. She would have to pass right by him at her current gait, he would wait until then.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)   Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:39 pm

Zenzo looked at the woman as she spoke to him with obvious disdain. He bit his lip softly as he held back the hunger that welled up in him at the smell of her flesh. She was close now and he wanted nothing more than to rip her to shreds and feast on her body. She was lucky he had the mental fortitude to hold himself back, or she would likely already be dead. Shaking his head he would respond to the mortal, "I go where I please. I have no need to explain my reasoning to a lesser being." He said it with no real emotion in his tone, why would he? He had ascended beyond her comprehension, he didn't need to feel even offended by her demand of a question.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)   Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Zen would listen to what the woman said. The insolence she showed was truly something beyond his comprehension. As one who had truly ascended to divinity, how could she speak to him in such an arrogant manner? "You believe that simply because I have attained a divine status, that it is my duty to protect you humans?" The term 'humans' came out with obvious distaste. "You are like ants to me. Are you honestly so naive to believe that the gods look down on you and dream up how to help you? Do you look to use your meager powers to aid the insects that crawl beneath your feet?" His speech became slightly more heated at points, showing that he had grown annoyed at her obvious immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)   Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Zenzo would scoff at the woman, speaking to one of divine presence as he. It did intrigue him actually, more so than it angered him. What did this woman possess that would allow her to be so adamant about his lack of divinity. Did she require proof of his godhood? Is that what brought her to lack faith in him? He would pick up a rock and then would toss it into the air, causing it to break apart into dust using his atom release, but then, he would activate Garuda. The dust would form into a massive dragon with fiery red scales and large horns on its head. It would land behind Zenzo, looking down at the two shinobi before bowing its head to its master. "Do you not believe in my power, mortal? What causes your disbelief?" He was genuinely perplexed by her lack of interest in what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)   Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Always a Sunny Side (Zenzo/Fauna)
Page 1 of 1