Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) I_vote_lcapIt's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) I_voting_barIt's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) I_vote_lcapIt's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) I_voting_barIt's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:58 pm

A white-haired man stood overlooking one of the waterfalls that fell into the valley of the end. He hadn’t been in the vicinity of his village in a long time, it was good to feel this air again. His hair and haori shifting slightly under the pressure of the light breeze blowing from the waterfall. He looked over in the distance, and noticed a woman was also overlooking the scenery of the memorial to the final battle of the war. His pearly eyes scanning her to see if he recognized her, but he did not. He decided it would be polite to introduce himself, and to have some company on this relatively nice day. He would back into a swirling ripple vanishing, before one appeared not far behind the woman where he emerged. He decided to go with a kind greeting to make sure not to catch her off guard, as he wasn’t sure if she had seen him earlier or not. “Ohayo, how are you this fine day?” It was said with a small smile that graced his typically blank features, his eyes being difficult to read due to the natural characteristics of his Byakugan, but his smile should give something away.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Observing as the woman relaxed after she seemed to scan him over, Raiden would walk to stand next to her, not too close, but close enough to hold a conversation. Listening to her words, he would release a ‘hmm’ sound before replying. “I come here often to imagine what it looked like before it was made this way. You know, it used to be a beautiful forest before it was destroyed. I come to pay my respects to those who perished here, the innocents as well as the ones who brought this destruction on but didn’t survive long enough to feel the weight of their guilt.” He bore the weight of those he couldn’t stop from basically killing themselves. Most in his clan weren’t ready for the fights they encountered once they arrived here. Either way, he bore their guilt and would carry it to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 5:12 pm

Raiden would continue to gaze off into the distance as she spoke, listening to her, but also reminiscing about the past. “My name is Raiden, and yes, I was here when this happened. It was a tragedy unlike any other.” He could practically hear the screams as his susano’o blade dug this crevice, slicing through shinobi and Ootsutsuki alike to end their conflict. He of course felt guilty for ending them, but he also knew that they had brought it upon themselves. Looking over to the woman he would ask a couple questions of his own. “I didn’t catch your name either. You are a Kunoichi of Tsukigakure, are you not?” It was easy to tell that she was a Kunoichi from the way she carried herself and from the way she had assessed him as a threat the moment he had shown himself to her, the true mark of not only a Kunoichi, but one with some experience.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm

So, his assumptions about her position in the village were correct. She wore her symbol proudly, as she should, her village, no, HIS village was worth the admiration. He missed being there, he knew they had a few memorials and statues made in his honor, and named buildings for him, but he didn’t have the courage, no.. he didn’t deserve to return there after killing his own family. He shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts, “Is the village still doing well? I haven’t been there in many years.” It’s true, he had been both wandering the earth and exiling himself on what was left of the moon. He kept up his training though, in case he needed to protect those innocent few left in his clan and around the world. He wondered though if such a threat was still looming on the horizon, he knew many still held the clan in contempt, so it wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume that there could be a threat coming.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:07 pm

He would nod to what she said, “Important skills indeed. It never hurts to be prepared to take on any mission, as you never know what the world will throw at you.” He would glance off to the side, towards the village. He wondered if there were any at his level there these days. When he left, most of them were pitifully weak compared to what he saw stand out during the war, he was almost appalled by it. But he was glad that a time of relative peace allowed the next generation to enjoy things he could not. Even if it made them a bit weaker, he would be there to defend them until they caught up. Turning back to her, “What are your goals in life? Surely you don’t plan to teach at the academy forever, as noble a position it is, you look young and full of vigor! I’m positive you have high aspirations for yourself!” He might not look more than his mid-twenties if one was close up, though his traditional white hair often made him look his true age, he was old and it showed at times.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:29 pm

He would listen intently, chuckling softly to himself as she corrected herself for ‘teaching’ him. In fact, he was all too aware of the way the world threw things at you, in the worst ways. He then listened to her plans for the future, both lofty goals and the more personal one gave him pause. That was an ancient form of sage jutsu that he had only read about. He had no idea someone in recent history had mastered it, incredible. “Some may consider that jutsu to be evil, but I do not believe in such things as good and evil. I believe in the concept of personal gain through your actions. We as humans do very little for true altruistic purposes, usually, even if subconsciously, we expect to gain something in return for any kind act or heroic deed. We are selfish creatures, which is the reason this crater was created in the first place.” He said the last part gesturing to the massive, jagged line in the ground. It was clear that he had a rather cynical outlook on life for the person he seemed to be when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:23 am

Raiden would glance out of the corner of his eye at the woman. “Well, hopefully your impact is more positive than mine was. I assume you are skilled in elemental manipulation, given that you give instruction on the subject in the academy. What elements do you specialize in?” He was interested, it wouldn’t be uncommon for one to find someone with some fancy dual element release or a new kekkei genkai he had never come across before. So, it never hurt to be curious and to learn new things. Of course, it was also possible she only knew a few of the traditional elements, which was also fine, it was good to be well rounded after all! He liked to think he was well rounded after all, but he knew he could always broaden his skill set, provided he kept his current masteries up to par with anything new he learned.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Raiden would listen and observe as she explained her unique traits to him, even demonstrating what she would do with her unique blood type. Raiden was quite impressed by the ability, though he doubted it would be potent enough to work on any major wounds, but he supposed it wasn’t likely he would find out at this time. “That’s a neat trick, is it able to heal more serious wounds or just smaller ones? Because it doesn’t seem like it works on a large scale, though I have no way of knowing its limitations for sure. Of course, it’s none of my business. Best to keep that information out of the hands of any potential enemies.” He said the last part with his own past in his mind, he had made that mistake too many times and it cost him dearly.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Raiden let out a sigh as he pondered over the question for a moment. He supposed that he could fight the girl, but he was certain that she wouldn’t match up, but she had a lot of potential. Maybe he would head off to do some more training or check out another locale that he hadn’t been to in a while. Either way, he figured he was done wasting her time for the moment. “I guess I’ll go continue my journey as you begin yours. I’ll find you again one day, once you are stronger so that I may test your strength and the abilities of your blood sage mode. Until that day comes, keep growing stronger, for you are the defender of Tsukigakure!” With that said his eyes would shift to a red color, swirling in on themselves into a more complex design before he swirled out of existence using Kamui as a quick travel mechanism.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)   It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time to Tell a New Story (Fauna/Raiden)
Page 1 of 1