Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Raiden Ōtsutsuki I_vote_lcapRaiden Ōtsutsuki I_voting_barRaiden Ōtsutsuki I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Raiden Ōtsutsuki I_vote_lcapRaiden Ōtsutsuki I_voting_barRaiden Ōtsutsuki I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Raiden Ōtsutsuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Raiden Ōtsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Raiden Ōtsutsuki   Raiden Ōtsutsuki EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Kid Raiden [Age 12]:

Adult Raiden [Age 72]:
Raiden Ōtsutsuki 0OeODz3
Name: Raiden Ōtsutsuki 
Nickname: N/A
Raiden Ōtsutsuki GWSdYHs
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 160 Lbs
Appearance: Raiden has the common appearance shared by members of his clan, with light colored eyes and white hair. His skin is fair, but much more colored than most of his kin. His hair has always been spiked and unruly, even in his youth. It has grown much longer over the years, as is the case with many in the main family of the clan. His eyes often reflect age unbefitting of the one who they belong to, but a wisdom that many his age envy. His lips are normally set into a rather neutral line, though they do curl up in the presence of his friends. But, when someone around him is threatening those friends or being rude to him, his face sets into an icy stare that could freeze hell itself. His body is nicely toned and lacks much fat at all, but does have quite a few small scars. There is one noticeable one on his left shoulder, though he doesn't like to talk about it. He wears a dark blue cloak with a high collar, but under this is just a mesh undershirt and typical ANBU style pants with a lot of pockets. His legs are wrapped in bandages and his feet covered by the common ninja sandal found on Tsukigakure. He has the clan's emblem embroidered on the back of his cloak, wearing it and his main family crest proudly for all to see. 
Raiden Ōtsutsuki EW0JlD2
Village: Tsukigakure
Character Rank: Sennin
Character Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki 
Element:
Water
Earth
Wind
Fire
Lightning
Wood
Yin-Yang

Bijuu Roll: N/A
Raiden Ōtsutsuki IVLimad
Personality: Raiden is a complex person, having many different ways that he goes about things. He leads a relatively unroutine life, always changing things up and doing things differently, he hates the monotony that life can become once it gets stagnant. As such, he leads a flexible lifestyle, moving with the flow of the river of life. He has grown much more cynical since his childhood, as such, he doesn't trust easy, but once he does trust you, he will do so wholeheartedly. He believes that almost everyone he meets is only motivated by their own self interest and only helps others in hopes to garner a favor for themselves. Though, he recognizes there are exceptions to this rule, as there always are. He doesn't mind interacting with others though and is tolerant of those who may disagree with him. He places knowledge and honesty at the height of his core values and those who would be dishonest to their comrades or who would seek the destruction of knowledge are worse than scum in his book. As he holds these things to such high regard, he is often seen as cold and apathetic, though most people who truly get to know him, are aware that he can be a very personable person and never fails to hold a decent conversation. Once you get him talking, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick.

Character History: Raiden was born in the main family of the clan, and is the first in line to inherit the position of clan head once his father dies. His parents are quite lively people, always keeping him busy training or learning new things. As a child he was almost never seen without a book in his hands, unless he was training something he had read in a book. He made it through the academy at a relatively normal age, not having really any skill that set him apart from those around him, unless you count his mastery over his Byakugan and learning to use Wood Release before graduating the academy. 

It was during his fifteenth mission as a Genin that he really stepped out, separating himself from his classmates. There was a rogue faction in the outskirts of Tsukigakure, actually located on the surface of the moon. It is known as Getsugakure. A faction of the branch side of the clan that decided they would take their fate into their own hands. Normally, they are peaceful, but during this mission, which was a simple delivery of some documents, a radicalized sect of this village attacked. They recognized Raiden as the heir to the main family and tried to kidnap him to use for ransome, one of his teammates leapt in front of the attack, saving him, but wounding themselves. It was during this that he unlocked the Sharingan. It was an ability all members of his clan possessed the ability to unlock, but none had done so in decades, due to the peace that the moon was currently experiencing.

Unlocking that ability led to his own improvement increasing ten fold until he had surpassed all members of his own graduating class at least in terms of number of jutsu learned in the shortest amount of time. It was after this event that the twelve year old left to go on a training excursion with his uncle, a man who had learned the use of the sharingan nearly forty years prior. They were gone for ten years, and only Raiden returned. He claimed his uncle had died protecting him, but refused to talk any more about it, saying it was just too traumatic to talk about. But, he had come back a hundred times stronger than he was when he had first left, able to do things that many people in the village had only ever read about, never having seen them for themselves.

He played a crucial role during the war effort. Keeping what few of his clan he could away from the conflict and hidden away in various area's including his own dimension for a while. He wanted to protect them while he could. Once the war had finished, he took what remained back to the ruins of Tsukigakure to build anew and that's just what they did. He retired as Tsukikage as soon as he found a suitable replacement. But, it was nothing for him now to travel out and see the earth as he had longed to as a youth.
Back to top Go down

Raiden Ōtsutsuki
Page 1 of 1