In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] I_vote_lcapAntiquity [Raiden, IO] I_voting_barAntiquity [Raiden, IO] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] I_vote_lcapAntiquity [Raiden, IO] I_voting_barAntiquity [Raiden, IO] I_vote_rcap 
Fauna Yasenha
Shizune
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Karasu
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Kim
Latest topics
» Karasu's Updates
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm by Bet

» Karasu's Wheel of Fortune
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm by Bet

» Asuka Updates
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Inaris Updates
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Lucifer's Rolls [WoF]
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm by Bet

» Fukou Ootsutsuki - Wheel of Fortune
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm by Bet

» Roku Enzoka - Wheel of Fortune
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm by Bet

» Inaris wheel of fortune
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:40 pm by Bet

» Asuka’s wheel of fortune
Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 pm by Bet

Top posting users this week
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Xui Mei

Our users have posted a total of 1465 messages in 288 subjects

Antiquity [Raiden, IO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozachi
Sennin
Sennin

Antiquity [Raiden, IO] Empty
PostSubject: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 am

Kozachi woke up, her bones aching. Her body had remained pretty young relative to her real age, but that didn't stop her from realizing that she was still mortal. At first, she didn't really want to get out of bed. The thought of just lying there and going back to sleep was particularly appealing to her, but she had work to do. Though there wasn't any legitimate civilization for miles and miles around, as of late a camp of stray folk had set up some ways away from her cottage. Her trips to deliver herbs and vegetables to them were mere pretext to determine whether or not they were some kind of threat. So far, she didn't have any reason to act against them, but she'd seen the moonies pull off some pretty sly shit before. Who's to say that normal people out here in the wild would be any different?

She moved clumsily at first, changing out of her shift and into a decent homespun dress. Nothing like the starched uniform she wore to the battlefield before, but that wouldn't do to wear in the garden that she'd been working for the past few years. Most of it was just medicinal herbs of one kind or another (several of these were poisons she kept around just in case), but her main focus was on the small part of the yard that she'd forced to yield decently-sized potatoes and carrots. These stew staples she dug out of the ground and tossed into a storage sack. Maybe later in the week she'd run some over to the camp so they wouldn't come crying to her doorstep. Kozachi hated undeserving dependence like that. She had a brief vision of two moonie kids cringing in a corner as she burst into their room, and shook her head. No time to worry about that now.

A modern shinobi with Kozachi's capabilities would simply use Senjutsu to perform regular sensory sweeps of the area, but the woman was old fashioned. Foot patrols were the way to go for her, and she rarely accepted the easier alternative. Putting on her shoes she set out, not even glancing toward the equipment hanging on the wall. There was no need for either of those implements anymore.

She headed out along her usual root, keeping away from the road but making sure it was always withing eyesight. Sometimes there'd be someone of interest heading along the way, carrying news or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Raiden walked along the roadway at a leisurely pace, he was in no hurry, nor was he going anywhere particular. He was old, but his unique genes kept his body in excellent shape for his age. He did have the occasional aches and pains from doing too much training, but aside from that, he was fit as a fiddle. As he walked, he pondered over the woman he had met not so long ago, she had potential to be powerful. He wondered if she would go down the right path, or a darker one. Either path she chose, so long as it didn’t threaten the village, he wouldn’t kill her. He noticed now that his path had taken him into a forest, that seemed to be very beautiful, but also devoid of many animals. He couldn’t hear things scurrying in the trees, or the chirping of birds, it was just silent for the most part. That was uncommon in this area, so he remained somewhat alert, just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Kozachi
Sennin
Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 am

Kozachi was thinking about heading back early that day. Not the first time there'd been a lapse in her discipline. If any moonmen wanted to kill her, they'd probably do it in some stupid, overt way. She keenly remembered from the war that while their methods of transport were crafty and unique, they always had a tendency for the grandiose. Not that it made them any less deadly, of course. In fact, the flashier, the more powerful as it tended to go, something that Kozachi had soon picked up herself. Seems a little moon dust had rubbed off on her after all, she thought to herself with distaste.

She turned her head to catch a movement she saw on the road, stopping in her tracks. Was that... well, speak of the devil. It looked like a moonie, but she couldn't be too sure. Better to take care of him now, a part of her said. Can't be taking risks now, not when you have an advantage. No, stand down, she told herself. The war's over, it's BEEN over. Still, she couldn't help but feel that tingle of excitement and eagerness for a fight. At some point in the far, far past, she'd called it depravity, but it just seemed natural now.

Nevertheless, she was loathe to give up her surprise. Man, what she wouldn't give for her gauntlet right now, just to be sure. Running back to get it now was sheer idiocy, but so was going forth to meet this possible adversary. Kozachi deliberated for a few seconds, then steeled her resolve. If anything, she could just run away; she'd always been good at that whether she liked to admit it or not. The woman pressed down on a stick with her foot, snapping it in two with a noise that'd be sure to catch the attention of anyone who'd been well trained in any kind of combat.

Kozachi had fought whiteys before, and knew most of their tricks. However, that didn't mean ALL of them, of course, and even the ones she knew made them slippery and shockingly powerful opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Raiden had been walking at the same pace when he heard a twig snap. Normally, that would tell him there was an animal nearby, but given the silence he had been listening through earlier, he found this to be unlikely. Just in case it wasn’t an animal and was in fact, some form of threat, his Byakugan activated on instinct. The moment it activated, he took in a lot of information in an instant. He first noticed the largest chakra signature in the area, not far from where he was, in the forest. It was a woman, she had no weapons to speak of, though she had a higher amount of chakra than any civilian, so he wouldn’t bet on her not having some justu under her belt. He wouldn’t do anything yet, but it seemed as though she was watching him from the forest. Given her posture, she didn’t seem the type to accidentally step on a twig and break the silence in such an obvious manner, which meant it was a test for him. He would, for all outwards appearances however, continue walking as though he was lost in thought, oblivious to her machinations. He’d keep the ‘eyes in the back of his head’ on her though, just for safety.

Chakra: 1,760/1,830

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Kozachi
Sennin
Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:37 am

Unless the man was deaf, which Kozachi seriously doubted, he must have heard the noise of the stick breaking. Any normal person would have made some kind of change in their topology, even a slight turn of the face or change in body stance. However, this guy showed no outward signs at all. Shit! Had he already known she was there, or was he just that good? Her feet screamed at her to run, to get as far away as she could, and her hands itched too, telling her to grab at a weapon that wasn't there. It was a moment's hesitation before she realized what she had to do.

Her heart was telling her to fight, to kill. She didn't have to go that far, but after what they'd done to her village, her world, she couldn't simply allow an alien to walk all over the land like he owned it now. They hadn't won the war, and they hadn't won the territory. She knew the village some distance away housed a great many of them, but that place had a chunk of their place in it, did it not? The thought occurred to her that he might have been sent to kill her as retribution for her.... various actions during the war. The thought chilled her to the bone as she moved in a single bound to the center of the road in front of the man, memories washing over her in an instant.

____________Flashback_____________

It had been a night to forget, though she couldn't for the life of her. Planetside, it'd been sweltering hot, and she'd been in a bad mood. They'd wanted her to go lunarside, check out some kind of structure up there. Search and destroy, they'd said. Easy night, they'd said. And she'd been a fool enough to believe their every word. At that stage of her life, she'd been impossibly naive.

A few hours later, she'd been groaning slightly with frustration. Could she go through with this? The structure, or more appropriately, structures before her were clearly some kind of small town. She didn't know how they did agriculture on the moon, but there were clearly signs of it here. It came to her, then, why she was here. Cripple the farms, cripple the civilians, and you cripple the army. Well, might as well start it off big, then.

By that point, she'd been beaten down enough to realize that justice wasn't going to do it. Neither was Storm Release, really. The whole jackals of justice thing was behind her, now. She could only rely on her own power to get the job done. The purple cloak ignited around her, and she thrust her hands forward, sending an enormous sphere of energy slamming through the enemy area. Right away, panic ensued as people noticed that a large chunk of their town had gone missing and began to try and get away from the perceived danger. Some of them made it out, of course. Even if she could sense them, the moonies were slippery and smart. Some of them were bound to get away, and there wasn't shit she could do about it.

In the end, it'd taken quite a bit of effort, but she could only sense two more presences in the area. The pink-haired woman kicked down a door and looked around glaring at the half-destroyed interior. There, in the corner were two young children, maybe seven or eight. The brother was holding his sister tightly in his arms, giving her a look filled with fear... and just a bit of hate.

Let that one grow up, she told herself, and he'll come after you with everything he's got. Hell, you could say that for both of them. If you're going to win this war, you have to kill them all. ESPECIALLY the kids.

Her face twisted into a feral snarl, and she raised her gauntleted right hand. There was a purple flash, and there was nothing left of them but a cubical hole in the floor.

Mission accomplished.

____________End of Flashback_____________

"What's a whitey like you doing all the way out here?" The words were obviously confrontational, but she knew their kind well enough to know that he'd figure out pretty quickly that this was a calculated move on her part. If she could get him to fight her, she could kill him, and the world would be the better for it. One less alien prick roaming her sweet soil.

Before him, the Ootsutsuki would most likely see a pink-haired woman, appearing maybe twenty-five or twenty-seven years of age, wearing a simple dress. Her only particularly distinguishing feature was the massive diagonal scar across the place her right eye should have been. The speed at which she had moved onto the road to confront him suggested a powerful body, though it didn't particularly show now.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 10:16 am

Raiden paused in the road when the woman moved and leapt in front of him. He took in a lot of information about her in an instant as his Byakugan deactivated. She had pink hair and wore a plain looking dress. Her outward appearance was that of a woman in her late twenties, she didn’t LOOK strong, but she moved with a practiced grace and made a long leap with little apparent effort. She then spoke with contempt, calling him by a common racial slur that had become popular against his people. He didn’t pay any attention to it personally, after the war he only wanted to wander around and see what remained in the world. He didn’t pay much attention to the scar across her eye, war scars were commonplace these days. “I am simply a traveler, moving to my next destination. Not looking for any trouble.” She seemed to be itching for a fight, so he mentally prepared himself to oblige. He would however, do what he could to avoid one if he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antiquity [Raiden, IO]   Antiquity [Raiden, IO] Empty

Back to top Go down

Antiquity [Raiden, IO]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Valleys-
Jump to: