Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] I_vote_lcapShizune Uzumaki [FIN] I_voting_barShizune Uzumaki [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] I_vote_lcapShizune Uzumaki [FIN] I_voting_barShizune Uzumaki [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Shizune Uzumaki [FIN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Shizune Uzumaki [FIN]   Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] Shizun10
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] 0OeODz3
Name: Shizune Uzumaki
Nickname: N/A
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] GWSdYHs
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 102 Lbs
Appearance: Shizune is a vibrant child who is kind and uplifting. She usually wears a bright smile on her face that goes perfectly with her beautiful seafoam green eyes. She has semi dark blonde hair that she keeps clipped back with two black hairpins. She wears in general, a white tank top covered by a sleeveless black zip up hoodie. She wears a light grey skirt with pockets for storing things, as well as a pouch worn at her back for storing things as well. She wears tape around her right thigh along with another weapons pouch. She wears normal dark blue shinobi sandals.
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] EW0JlD2
Village: Otogakure
Character Rank: Genin
Character Tier: D-3
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: Roll
Bijuu Roll: N/A
Shizune Uzumaki [FIN] IVLimad
Personality: Shizune is the kind of girl that causes older people to go, 'AWWWW' when they see her running about the village. She is kind, caring and joyful. She has a way of making other people laugh too, with her innocence. She is very intelligent for her age, having spent many a long night studying things ranging from world history, politics and even into the basics of the shinobi world. She has always been interested in the ways of the shinobi, and even when people tell her that she has no hope to become a powerful Kunoichi, this just spurs her on and pushes her to learn more about all that she can. Her thirst for knowledge isn't her only advantageous trait, no, she is also quite cunning and a very quick thinker. She loves to be around her friends and is very good at meeting and greeting new people as she has yet to grow out of that phase. If she gets mad, she usually hides it pretty well, but if not, it is generally more of a tantrum than anything else. She will stand up for her friends and can prove to be quite stubborn in most situations once she has made up her mind, but, she is thirteen, so what did you expect?

Character History: Shizune was born to two civilians, it was a normal birth and she lived a normal life as she grew up. Renjiro Uzumaki, her father, was a merchant. He sold kunai and shuriken to the shinobi populace. Her mother, Koneko Hatake, was a seamstress who sold unique rugs and other embroidered carpets. They both made a modest living and raised their daughter to the best of their ability. As they both had decent amounts of income, they were able to provide her with whatever she desired, including books and teachers. She soaked up knowledge from the day she learned to read and kept growing and growing her mind.

One day, when she was just four, she witnessed a ninja take down a thug who was threatening a local store. From then on, she became enamored with ninjas and all things about them. She requested books on chakra control, weapons katas, taijutsu katas, basic ninjutsu theory, the list piled up. When she finally turned five, she was allowed, after months of begging, to join the academy. She took to the teachings like a fish to water. She aced every test they gave, and was able to answer every question they asked with pinpoint accuracy. She did so well that her instructors were able to get permission to give her the graduation test early.

She passed the graduation examination with flying colors, acing the Knowledge and practical ninjutsu portions, she passed the written portion along with the taijutsu and weaponry tests. Once she was given her headband, she tied it around her neck and rushed home to show her parents. They, of course were proud of her, but they did not truly understand the life she had chosen. But, they had long ago decided they would support her regardless of what paths she chose in life.
Back to top Go down

Shizune Uzumaki [FIN]
Page 1 of 1