Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Lucifer Jugo  I_vote_lcapLucifer Jugo  I_voting_barLucifer Jugo  I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Lucifer Jugo  EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Lucifer Jugo  EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Lucifer Jugo  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Lucifer Jugo  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Lucifer Jugo  EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Lucifer Jugo  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Lucifer Jugo  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Lucifer Jugo  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Lucifer Jugo  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Lucifer Jugo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Lucifer Jugo  Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer Jugo    Lucifer Jugo  EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Lucifer Jugo  61d1b0ac42b4c03ace12bdef4df41d0f

Lucifer Jugo  0OeODz3

Name: Lucifer Jugo
Nickname: Thunder Sage
Lucifer Jugo  GWSdYHs
Height: 6ft
Weight: 175lbs
Appearance:

Lucifer is a rather attractive man. Not only is he attractive; he's a decently tall. He has skin that just seemingly glows with radiance and yet at the very same time is pale as snow. He has golden eyes that seem to cut deeper then most when he stares at you. They lie deeper on his face then most, which gives him a nasty glare. His hair is a nice black color with hints of navy blue coloring spread throughout it, and often let down. It's typically found at shoulder length and is done this way, as in battle as it can be lifted by the air and still be fine and not in the way. The hair in the front is often kept short for the same reason. His body itself is more fit than the average ninja due to his style of fighting. His limbs aren't the longest, and his hands aren't the biggest. It's his limber body type that has just enough slimness to enforce his speed just that little bit more.

His clothing is slightly odd, as he often wears a large cloak which covers most of his body. It's never known why he does, but it's uniquely decorated and quite long, as it goes all the way down to the bottom of his back. This, plus his height, makes this cloak quite large. He otherwise often wears normal pants and boots to match the cloak. It's unknown if he wears a shirt under his cloak as he's rarely seen without it but it is suggested as when he does choose not to wear the cloak he remains shirtless. He has mirroring tribal like tattoo on his body and face; it's one of the first things a person would notice about Lucifer; other than his outstanding height. He also has a His eyes are also golden, giving him a charismatic look overall. He was blessed physically with strength and speed, even if the strength is in the form of lean muscles and the speed in the form of fast-moving legs, he was blessed with it and it shows in his physical form.

Lucifer Jugo  EW0JlD2

Village: Hoshigakure
Character Rank: Jounin
Character Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo Clan
Element: Lightning Release
Bijuu Roll: N/A
Lucifer Jugo  IVLimad

Personality:

Lucifer is initially appears to be a intimidating and condescending person and to some extent this is true. Because of the way he was raised and what he had been through he had grown a hard and rough outer exterior. Being blessed with raw talent unlike those from most in his village he had began to develop a superiority complex from constantly beating the clan members who stood in his way. At the same time Lucifer is able to differentiate between those weaker than him or not and is capable of showing respect and politeness to those who are stronger. Lucifer in a normal situation in setting is very playful and confident person who is reasonably compassionate, understanding, and loyal.

Lucifer prefers to keep a clear and level minded head, he progressively grows annoyed when he is pressed to hard or comes encounters a true challenge. Despite of the growing annoyance he finds a drive and yearns to learn from a difficult situation. He tends to be the most relaxed person in a group around him preferring to be support system for his allies in all situations. Like most of the Jugo Clan they have a very soft and sensitive side when it comes to nature and wild life. Despite this easy going and kind nature Lucifer tends to hold aspect of  dislike towards the Jugo Clan...

His manner of speaking tends to be very blunt, even insulting, and his comments are often coarse or inappropriate. He is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great number of people. More than likely this side of him is hidden away but just as any Jugo member struggles with absorbing nature tends to warp his base personality.

Character History:

Lucifer had been born as the son of Laxus Jugo, the all rising star of Chowagakure, who even in his chunnin days was capable of breaking the Susanoo of the Chowakage, Okami Uchiha. Sadly due to the great war of 50 years ago Lucifer had lost his father who scarified all his strength to help stop the demon. During this time the defenseless child would be taken and raised back into the Jugo Clan. Even with his fathers attempts at gaining power in the clan and teaching and training them to control their wild and rages. The Jugo Clan continued to be ruthless and violent. From early as he could he was raised to fight and survive.

He was raised in a home with several other foster children from deceased Jugo members, Lucifer's foster fathers pitted the children against each other by not making enough food for all of them to survive. These lead to many hungry nights for Lucifer until forcing him to learn to become stronger to fight to survive. He had slowly begun and unconsciously began taping into the power of senjutsu and slowly began unlocking the secrets and power of his clans kekkai genkai. In no time that he learned to survive and feed himself through whatever means necessary, despite his childhood he did not want to be this way. He would began to venture far away from the Jugo's settlements to view the outside world just like his father had.

He yearned to know if the rest of the world had been like his clan, he would then encounter several ninja from the new village that had once taught his father, they were excellent, not only did they have unique abilities like himself but they did not have to fight, well not in most cases but that was what dragged Lucifer in even more. The freedom of choice and life style was what forced him to return to the villages. But unlike his father he had chosen to walk a new path, venture further. He would find a home in the land of Hoshigakure. This place was beautiful, dark and covered in never ending forests something in which he could relate, he had learned he held an affinity to the lightning nature which help further his progression in the Academy. He quickly progressed to through the ranks of Gennin and Chunnin, but slowly began to be challenged and refined as a ninja in his special jounin time.

It was then did he learn the lesson of loss, due to his inability and lack of skill he had lost a teammate during a mission with taking down bandits. This would cause him to push himself harder and faster until reaching the rank of Jounin, it would be here that his dream to manifest. To protect or fight for whatever he believed in regardless of rules and laws became his dream and one day he would hopefully obtain such a dream.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Lucifer Jugo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Jugo    Lucifer Jugo  EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Lucifer Jugo
Page 1 of 1