Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] I_vote_lcapIT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] I_voting_barIT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] I_vote_lcapIT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] I_voting_barIT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] Empty
PostSubject: IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]   IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 12:34 am

Mission Details:

Azallyn yawned for a second before stretching his limbs. He took a second to shudder at the memory of the "affectionate" Oto kage and he "friendly" advances. Even if he had been straight or Bi that woman would scare him. Azallyn's figure abruptly flickered and disappeared from Oto village gates as he set off on his task. He recalled how he'd been passing by and realized there was an interesting for hire add up, but he had definitely not been expecting to directly meet the Otokage when accepting it. After the terrifying encounter with her Azzy spent quite some time doing some undercover investigation in and out of the village's surrounding. Now that he'd finally gotten a lead he would definitely hop to it before the trail went code, as it stood now there would only be a bit of warmth left to the trail anyway. After finding a few landmarks some travelers had pointed out seeing a suspicious person similar to his target around Azzy managed to find some tracks and signs of travel though obscures as if someone had been attempting to hide them. "Looks like he got sloppy. Shame...For him!" With a vicious smile Azzy rushed off with plans on skinning a swordsman!

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]   IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 5:31 am

Not too long after his discovery the signs and tracks began to wane but this did not disconcert Azallyn and his centuries of experience. Azallyn swiftly sensed the nearby chakra and connected the chakra signature left behind from the freshest sign of the swordsman's tracks before using the man's chakra signature to track him. Before long Azzy soon came across a cave inside the sandy hill of what had from afar looked like a sand dune. Azallyn knew he had found the crook's hideout. It wouldn't take long for him to sesolve the man but he did have to be careful of the man's sword. Luckily he himself was a Taijutsu Expert himself. Checking carefully Azally made sure to slowly disarm any traps or alarms he saw without letting anything notify the target. After observing his surroundings carefully Azzy saw that there were no look-outs. Hmmm...this smells like a trap if I've ever seen one. However even realizing that, this didn't stop him from going forward anyway. Whatever there was to face he'd face it. After living and dying so many times already what hadn't he experienced? Azallyn kept going forward keeping a close eye for any occurrence or fluctuation of active chakra. He hadn't gone far before he finally saw what he was waiting for and suddenly raised a kunai in quick reaction to the flash of steel that greeted him...

Jutsu Used/Chakra Expended:

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]   IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:59 pm

"Oh? What's this? It seems a little mouse has sneaked into my garden! What am I to do?" Azzalyn looked into the cold Ice Blue eye's of the man as his sword sliced through the kunai forcing Azallyn to jump back or be cut by the sharp blade. Without missing a beat he struck forward his hands suddenly glinting with a black light as he crossed against the powerful sword with his palms which had now become encased in the black steel of his steel release. "Mouse dammit! How dare you compare me to one of those disgusting creatures!!!" He attacked fiercely forcing the man to constantly be on the defensive using his sword to block Azzy's palms. Azallyn had a deathly fear of mice so he absolutely could not stand even hearing the word let alone being called one. He went a bit berserk and let his anger get the best of him slowly giving the enemy the advantage in their fight. If he didn't pull it together soon he would exhaust himself first and his death would be assured...

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]   IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:41 pm

With a smirk the swordsman took advantage of the situation and giving Azzy a painful reminder that he was not just a swordsman but also a weapons dealer! With a sudden leap backward the man pulled a string causing a blinding flash of light and a bunch of swoosh noises as multiple traps activated and weapons flew at Azallyn from multiple directions Azallyn after the first two slashed his face and arm Azallyn broke out of his angry daze and reacted immediately. Using his steel fist to smash the ground at his feet sending rocks up around him to block the weapons and to fly at the arms dealer. Cherry Blossom Impact! Cha! The damage wasn't as extensive as if he'd had chakra enhanced strength but it still created a really small crater defending him and disrupting the enemy giving Azzy the chance to turn the tables. "I believe it's my turn now!" Azzy's eyes were cold and baleful as he attacked.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]   IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:31 pm

"Damn!" The arms dealer tried to run bu Azzy wasn't having any of that, it's time to stop playing mister nice guy. Suddenly Azallyn began to really MOVE and his hands were nearly a blur as he started invoking multiple jutsu. First shooting a sticky liquid from his mouth onto the ground of the swordsman's feet as he was trying to run away causing him to be stuck. Water Release: Starch Syrup Catching Field. Next he created a web of lightning across the field that would be magnified by the watery trap causing the man to become electrocuted and prevent him from acting swiftly to cut himself free to escape or to fight back with ranged bukijutsu. Lightning Release: Spider Web Right after finishing the handsigns for this jutsu he would immediately summon a Water Clone to rush in why the man was still dazed from the powered up lightning and that clone would encase the man into as ball of water. Water clone Technique/Water Release: Water Prison After having his clone more thoroughly incapacitate him Azallyn would take out a huge scroll for the finishing touch. Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet Coordinating with his clone he would let the man go just as the tiger had arrived and the tiger would drag the man away sealing him into the scroll successfully. With a cheer of victory Azzy would toss the scroll slightly in the air and catch it firmly as another small celebration ritual denoting his victory.  "Well better take this guy back to that Lady!" As Azallyn remembered he'd have to deal with the Otokage again soon his cheer vanished and he started to develop a headache.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]   IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank] Empty

Back to top Go down

IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEEL! [Mission B Rank]
Page 1 of 1