Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Next Level [P] I_vote_lcapNext Level [P] I_voting_barNext Level [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Next Level [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Next Level [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Next Level [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Next Level [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Next Level [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Next Level [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Next Level [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Next Level [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Next Level [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Next Level [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Next Level [P] Empty
PostSubject: Next Level [P]   Next Level [P] EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Kosuke had gotten a stern talking to from Akio-sensei after the incident that burned down the forest in the man's favorite training ground. The man told him to avoid showing his full power when not absolutely needed, more so that ninja should conserve their full strength to be used as either a trump card if necessary or a fall back plan if called for. Kosuke simply nodded to the man, he would store this information away for a later date. For the current day, he would be working on learning what his sensei referred to as his secondary element. As an Uchiha, he was born with fire attuned to his chakra, but he could learn other elements as time went on anyways. It would simply take training and hard work to achieve such goals. The element Akio had decided to show him was Lightning.

1/3 Lightning Release
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Next Level [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Level [P]   Next Level [P] EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Akio spoke up from their position in the charred remains of the Training Ground. "Lightning is one of the more difficult elements to learn, but can be among the most powerful to master. Unlike wind and water, which can be formed and shaped with relative ease, or even Earth that can be seen, touched, or controlled, lightning is pure energy. The only way to find lightning is to either fine yourself in a lucky weather situation, or create it yourself. It is no doubt that Fire comes naturally to us as we have an innate understanding of creating and molding the flames using a combination of oxygen and our own unique chakra, but lightning will prove to be different. The most simplistic way to learn is by using a metal conductor to act as a channel, allowing you to coat it in your chakra thus showing you how it feels and allowing for eventual use with only your chakra as the conductor. It sounds much more simple than it really is, but I am here if you have any questions." The man spoke in a slow drawl as though he was speaking to some run of the mill Genin, and technically he was, but Kosuke still wished the cigarette smoking man would show a bit more enthusiasm.

2/3
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Next Level [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Level [P]   Next Level [P] EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 9:24 pm

The man handed him a metal rod around a foot and a half in length. It was nothing special but he would need to turn it into something special to move on. "Try to channel your chakra into that, focusing on speeding it up as much as possible, to try to generate friction and static." He listened to every word the man spoke, before making the attempt himself. It was not very common for Genin to have more than one element, all things considered. Most sensei didn't really teach them much in regards to such things as Genin were meant to be one trick ponies to play into a role designated as part of their team, but He would have as much skill as he could muster, knowing that it would truly be a difficult task to master this element, but relishing the challenge of it, knowing it would bring him closer to his goal. It took him several hours, but he finally managed to create a spark of static along the rod that showed progress. They met every day that week as he continued to work on this single task, formulating the element in his coils before, after nearly a week and a half, he was able to fully coat the rod in an aura of static and arcs of lightning. He truly felt accomplished at such a lofty goal.

3/3
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Next Level [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Level [P]   Next Level [P] EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:38 am

Once he had displayed talent in the manipulation of Lightning Chakra, Akio decided to give him the chakra paper test, in order to be sure that the element had truly manifested itself. Handing the boy the small, white slip of paper and telling him to simply channel chakra into it, he was surprised to find that it did more than expected. It had three effects, One third of it catching on fire, expected. Another third of it crinkling up, expected. But the final third, melting into molten lava, not so much. He was dumbfounded, this kid truly was something else. He would need to go and do some extensive research in order to help him cultivate this ability, as it would prove invaluable when he started with his Genin team. It would be more than enough to really give him that fighting edge despite his younger age. He dismissed Kosuke for the day, leaving him a scroll for a C-ranked lightning jutsu to work on while Akio himself went to the library to find any tomes or scrolls detailing Lava release and how to go about training it. The fact was, he didn't know anything about it, his father had it, but the man never really displayed it before he died.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Next Level [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Level [P]   Next Level [P] EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:53 am

Over the next several weeks, Kosuke spent every single day working on learning a few more jutsu and working on his physicality. He wouldn't worry about learning more elements yet, but he knew it would be something he would try later on. In that month, he had managed to learn more fire jutsu, some Lightning jutsu and finally, several Lava Release jutsu. Lava was a cross between the defensive element of earth and the offensive element of fire, but he hadn't manifested Earth as an element yet, so he wasn't sure how it was possible to use Lava, but he figured it would make it somewhat easier to learn earth once he got to that point. He would be focusing on Taijutsu next from what Akio Sensei had told him, once he gets to that point. It wouldn't be too long from what he heard before he was meeting with his team, they were just working out finding them a Jonin sensei. As he kept training though, he hoped to be able to keep up with whoever his new team was as they were having just as much time to prepare themselves whilst waiting for their official designation as a team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Level [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Level [P]   Next Level [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Level [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Forests :: Hoshigakure :: Training Area-
Jump to: