Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Rite of Passage [P] I_vote_lcapRite of Passage [P] I_voting_barRite of Passage [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Rite of Passage [P] I_vote_lcapRite of Passage [P] I_voting_barRite of Passage [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Rite of Passage [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Rite of Passage [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Rite of Passage [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Rite of Passage [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Rite of Passage [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Rite of Passage [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Rite of Passage [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Rite of Passage [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Rite of Passage [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Rite of Passage [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Rite of Passage [P] Empty
PostSubject: Rite of Passage [P]   Rite of Passage [P] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Kosuke woke and moved from his bed. He had only arrived in the village a few months ago, and yet so much had happened since then. He had been sent to the academy, which he had plenty enough skill to pass their examinations, even at such a young age. He was then 'graduated' though there were no teams ready to take him on yet, so he was put on a reserve roster. He was also 'adopted' after he proclaimed himself to be an Uchiha and he fit the bill, supposedly matching DNA and chakra scans with some of the most powerful Uchiha bloodlines, it was only natural. He was adopted by a man known as Akio Uchiha, who had elected to take him in and train him while he waited to be put on a team, this would prove useful. He already had INSANE chakra levels for one of his age, and his physical abilities were up to par with some Chuunin, much less other Genin. Though, he knew this man, Akio, was far stronger than he initially let on.

1/4 [Great Fireball Jutsu]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Rite of Passage [P]   Rite of Passage [P] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Akio was a seemingly aloof and uncaring man, too cool, was one way of describing his attitude. Well, regardless of how he carried himself, he had designated today as the official start of Kosuke's training, elemental ninjutsu. He arrived at the training ground to find the man leaning against a tree, smoking a cigarette. The man offered a lazy wave and a short, "Yo." before tossing him a scroll, further examination revealed it to be 'Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique'. Akio jumped onto a branch higher in the tree and pointed out over a clearing, "This is a coming of age technique taught as the first technique to all Uchiha. It was my first technique, my father's and his father's before him. Once you master this, I will teach you other jutsu." With that, he would simply allow Kosuke to learn at his own pace, no matter how long that took, if it really came down to it, he would offer advice, but he wanted the boy to do as much of his own learning as possible.

2/4
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Rite of Passage [P]   Rite of Passage [P] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 4:11 pm

He sat down to look over the specifics of the tech, it was apparently invented hundreds of years prior, by Agni Uchiha. The handseals were rather simplistic in nature, and it even said that those with the required control and chakra capacity were able to use it with as few as one or no handseals at all. His goal would be to get to that level of mastery as quickly as possible, though he knew it would take quite some time. His main purpose for reading over it was to see the general requirements and any notes that were added. After his curiosity had been sated, it was then time to begin working on the technique. He kept an eye on his tutor for this training, who seemed to be lost in thought, smoking in the tree. He turned his attention back to the scroll for a moment before rolling it back up and placing it in his pouch. He practiced the seals a few times, attempting to memorize them before attempting to use the technique as one wrong move could lead to a backfire and that could mean injury or death depending on the jutsu being attempted.

3/4
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Rite of Passage [P]   Rite of Passage [P] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 4:24 pm

He ran through the handseals over and over again, repeating them and committing them to memory, 'Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger' a continuous string of seals repeated over and again came from the boy, as he practiced he molded his chakra into his lungs before finally, it was time. "Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" The result was NOT what Akio had been expecting, he expected the boy to fail, or maybe produce a small flame or some smoke, what he hadn't expected was for the boy to produce a firestorm that razed TEN MILES OF FOREST! luckily, they had been far enough outside of the village at one of his favorite, more secluded training grounds, but still, that was insane! And the kid wasn't even winded. Sure, he had absolutely massive reserves, almost five times the size of Akio's own, but to do that was insane, he would need to teach the boy restraint before any more jutsu would be good to pass on, this was almost too much, was it a fluke? or was this boy truly the second coming of the mighty Kosuke Uchiha?

4/4 [Grand fireball, achieved]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rite of Passage [P]   Rite of Passage [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rite of Passage [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Forests :: Hoshigakure :: Training Area-
Jump to: