Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure I_vote_lcapCreating Some Goddamn Infrastructure I_voting_barCreating Some Goddamn Infrastructure I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure I_vote_lcapCreating Some Goddamn Infrastructure I_voting_barCreating Some Goddamn Infrastructure I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure Empty
PostSubject: Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure   Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Roku had learned some time back that he could circumnavigate the globe in under two minutes, and today, he planned on fully utilizing that knowledge to run streaks across all the Shinobi countries. The plan was rather simple. He'd run West to East, planting a Hiraishin seal every mile, then run North one mile. He'd place a Hiraishin seal there, and run East to West, planting a Hiraishin seal every mile. The final product would be the creation of an infrastructure for the man, where the nearest Hiraishin seal from every single location on the continent would never be more than a half mile away. After he was finished, he'd go shower and eat some lunch, and then look for something else to waste the rest of his day away with.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

Creating Some Goddamn Infrastructure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Silence-
Jump to: