Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Ōtsutsuki Clan I_vote_lcapŌtsutsuki Clan I_voting_barŌtsutsuki Clan I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Ōtsutsuki Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Ōtsutsuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Ōtsutsuki Clan   Ōtsutsuki Clan EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Clan Name: Ōtsutsuki
Clan Symbol:
Clan History: The Ōtsutsuki clan were among the first beings to have access to chakra, having predated the modern shinobi for hundreds of years. The Sage of Six Paths was counted among them. When tragedy arose in the form of their chakra awakening an ancient demon, the Sage, their leader, transported them to the moon where they would be safe, promising that he would return for them when the Demon was gone. He managed to defeat the demon, but it cost him his life, thus leaving them stranded on the Moon for hundreds of years. Modern day, they have adapted and have totally forgotten that they ever did inhabit the earth. Though they have created technology and their innovations with chakra almost totally mirror the progress made by the Shinobi on the earth. Well, that is how it used to be. But, after the great collapse and the Second Ninja World War, the Clan has almost been totally wiped out save for a few stragglers in whats left of their home.
Clan Size: 0/5 (This clan will only be available to those specifically chosen by staff.)
Clan Appearance: Members of the Ōtsutsuki clan appear with pure white skin and white eyes like the Hyuuga. Their hair color can vary, but is also typically a lighter hue. Though they can have more tan skin, depending on their lifestyle. 
Clan Location: Tsukigakure, Land of Valleys.
Clan's Reputation: Thought to be almost wiped out.
Clan Ability/KKg Description:
The Ōtsutsuki Clan are the progenitors of all kekkei genkai, due to Hagoromo spreading his chakra throughout the world when he died. Though, their time on the moon, locked away their abilities and changed them somewhat. There are a few abilities unique to those in the Ōtsutsuki clan, and some that seem familiar in the descendants of their age old leader. Though, members of this clan will find it harder to unlock those abilities as they have become dormant in their DNA after years of not being used. 

The first ability granted by the clan is the Byakugan, followed by the Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan. After this, the Rinnegan/Tenseigan and even Wood Release. 

Members of this clan also possess a unique type of chakra known as "Six Paths Chakra". This grants them a unique ability similar to Sage Mode as well as the unique ability to unlock the Rinnegan from their own DNA. Details of all of these KKG's and their Requirements will be listed below:

The Byakugan

Name: Byakugan
Type: KKG
Element: N/A
Range: -
Description: Activating and maintaining the Byakugan requires D-Rank chakra per post at all levels. The Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. The range of this vision varies between users and can be improved with training between the several distinct advancements. These advancements are not limited by rank or tier however, they simply require training to improve.

• Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interference, though certain barriers designed to have this effect may distort the Byakugan's perception.
  • The Byakugan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Byakugan can also magnify small targets in their vision by focusing on them.
  • The Byakugan is able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan, such that it can distinguish each individual "vein" of chakra in the Chakra Pathway System, and their junctions, the Tenketsu.
  • By noticing a distorted chakra flow in another person, a Byakugan user can determine if a person is under a Genjutsu.

D: Passively learned, sight x2 Chakra stat
C: 3 training posts, sight x4 chakra stat
B: 5 training posts, sight x6 chakra stat
A: 6 training posts, sight x8 chakra stat
S: 8 training posts, sight x10 chakra stat

Bōenkyō Byakugan :
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Sharingan

Sharingan's Appearance:

Name: Sharingan
Description: The Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai unique to the Uchiha and Ootsutsuki clans.  It is awakened through the feeling of any extremely powerful emotion, such as Sasuke's grief at the massacre of his clan, Sarada's excitement at the prospect of seeing her father for the first time, or Obito's anguish for not being able to protect his friends.  The topic this occurs in must be 5 posts long and those posts cannot count toward any form of training.  The first time it is awakened, the user has only a single tomoe and gains the following benefits when using that single tomoe (C-Rank) form:

• The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to C-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require double chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • The Sharingan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is.  An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.
  • Can be learned at any tier.

The Second Tomoe (B-Rank) is awakened through ten posts of training and/or use of the first tomoe, and the Sharingan user must also be experiencing an intense emotion at this time as well, though it need not be quite as intense as the first time.

Second Tomoe (B-Rank) Sharingan:

• Still only requires C-Rank Chakra.
  • The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to B-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • The Sharingan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is.  An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.
  • Must be at least C-3 tier.

The Third Tomoe (A-Rank Sharingan) is learned the same way that the second is, with the prerequisite that the user has already learned the Second Tomoe.

Third Tomoe (A-Rank) Sharingan:

• Still only requires C-Rank Chakra
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to A-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • Must be at least B-3 tier.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Mangekyo Sharingan

Canon Mangekyo Sharingan Designs:

Name: Mangekyo Sharingan
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan is an advanced evolution of the basic Sharingan that is extremely rare.  Its evolution is triggered by experiencing the most heightened emotions a human is capable of experiencing, universally recognized as the death or destruction of who or whatever the person holds dearest.  This must be a genuine in-character event and thus there is no post requirement, but staff will double-check to make sure the event is an adequate enough trigger for Mangekyou Sharingan.

The Mangekyo Sharingan changes in appearance from the base Sharingan, and is actually unique to each user of it.  They follow a pinwheel pattern, and examples can be found in the spoiler.  Use of the Mangekyo Sharingan causes blindness over time as well.  Each post the Mangekyo Sharingan is active in causes 1% of a person's eyesight to deteriorate, and for each post a Mangekyo ability is used in (no matter how many abilities), an additional 4% of their eyesight deteriorates.  If a Mangekyo user has the eyes of another Mangekyo Sharingan user transplanted, their Mangekyo Sharingan transforms into the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, fully restoring eyesight so that it cannot deteriorate any longer.  The design of their Mangekyo Sharingan will also change permanently to incorporate the features of the other person's unique design.

• The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.  For the Mangekyo Sharingan, the power of this jutsu must be multiplied by the percent of the user's remaining eyesight.
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to S-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • Must be at least A-3 tier.

In addition to these basic abilities of the Mangekyo Sharingan, each user of the Dojutsu can perform unique abilities as well.  These jutsu are normally extremely powerful, usually the strongest abilities in the arsenal of a Mangekyo Sharingan user.  They can either be two different techniques, one used in each eye, or two parts of the same technique.  Unless two people are closely related, no two people can have the same Mangekyo abilities.  If a person can use both Mangekyo abilities, they also gain access to Susano'o. The unique Mangekyo abilities require 10 posts of training, or 20 if it is a single two-part ability, and Susano'o has its own requirements listed on its own app.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rinnegan

Name: Rinnegan
Range: Self
Description: The Rinnegan was first manifested by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki in the Shinobi World, derived from the Rinne Sharingan wielded by his mother. It is suggested his Rinnegan was a kekkei mōra, and with it, he saved the world from the Ten-Tails and created ninshū, the precursor to modern ninjutsu. For his contributions to the world, Hagoromo became revered as the Sage of Six Paths, and both he and his eyes rose to mythological status over the centuries that followed; even when the Rinnegan was later proven to exist, it was regarded by some as merely a mutation. It must be noted here that canonically the Rinnegan gave its user the ability to learn any of the 5 basic chakra natures.  However, at NR, this is possible for any character, so it will not be listed or acknowledged here.

When active, the Rinnegan allows for the following abilities:

• The Rinnegan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Rinnegan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Rinnegan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to S-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Rinnegan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Rinnegan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • The Rinnegan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is.  An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.
  • Someone who wields the Rinnegan can see through their own eyes as well as any of the bodies of their Six Paths Technique (to be explained later) and any summons, so long as they reflect the Rinnegan user's Rinnegan.
  • Must be at least SS-3 tier.

In addition to these base abilities, the Rinnegan grants its user the ability to learn many powerful jutsu, all separated into groups.  Each of these groups is referred to as a Path, or one of the Six Paths, though there are actually Seven.  So long as the Outer Path is mastered first, the Paths can be learned in any order.  However, one must learn every jutsu from one path before they are permitted to move on to another.  Finally, each Rinnegan user gains access to a single unique ability not shared by other Rinnegan users.  This can be either custom or Canon, and no Rinnegan users, unless they share very close blood ties, can have the same ability.

The first path that a Rinnegan user gains access to is the Outer Path.  The Outer Path grants access to the following jutsu:

Outer Path:
Naraka Path:
Deva Path:
Asura Path:
Animal Path:
Preta Path:
Human Path:

Requirements:  The Rinnegan can be awakened through one of the following methods:  Ootsutsuki who have mastered the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, both of its abilities, and the Susano'o can unlock the Rinnegan with 30 posts of training so long as they are at least SS-3. Senju who do the same with a transplanted Sharingan may also awaken the Rinnegan.  Uchiha who do the same with a Senju DNA transplant may also awaken the Rinnegan.  Anyone who transplants a Sharingan AND Senju DNA AND fulfills the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Mastery requirements may also awaken the Rinnegan.  Finally, one can transplant a Rinnegan, but all chakra costs from it and any of its associated skills are doubled, and the Rinnegan cannot be deactivated or reverted back to the Sharingan.

Tenseigan: The Tenseigan was first manifested by Hamura Ōtsutsuki, brother of the Sage of Six Paths. He was entrusted as the leader of the Ōtsutsuki clan while his brother was defeating the demon on earth. Using its great power, he brought order and stability to the moon. Building a hidden village comprised solely of members of the Ōtsutsuki clan. Even after his death, the people of the moon treated Hamura's Tenseigan as a treasure and enshrined it as a religious object, developing a plan to eternally preserve it. It of course degraded and became useless, but they keep a special box hidden in the center of the village that the eyes were once kept in.

To manifest the eyes, a member of the Ōtsutsuki clan must give up their ability to use the Rinnegan. They must then do 30 posts of training/the unlocking process.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wood Release: Wood Release is a combined nature transformation kekkei genkai which originates from the Senju clan in the shinobi world. It is made up of techniques that mix earth-based chakra in one hand and water-based chakra in the other to create wood as well as various plants, from simple seeds to even flowering trees. Wood and plants can be produced from any surface, including the user's own body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life. Wood Release techniques are commonly affiliated with the Snake seal.

As some note, Wood Release is very hard to control due to the vitality of Senju's cells, which can potentially overwhelm any who are infused with them; when a transplantee's chakra levels are depleted, their wood release can quickly turn against them since it can lead to the transformation into a tree. Wood Release is also coveted by many for to its ability to suppress and control the chakra of a tailed beast and, by proxy, its jinchūriki.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Six-Paths Chakra: This is the unique chakra belonging only to those of the Ōtsutsuki clan or those that they grant their chakra to. It allows for the usage of special techniques as well as the formation of Truth-Seeking Balls. A master of this ability is also able to enter Six Paths Sage Mode which is an enhanced variation of Sage Mode.

Ōtsutsuki Kekkei Genkai Mechanics:

Clan bonuses: Hyūga clan bonuses (flexibility/being able to expel chakra from all tenketsu.) Uchiha clan prodigy bonus, +20% to chakra stat and the Senju innate ability, granting an additional skill point.

Clan jutsus:
Name: Six Paths Sage Mode
Type: Ninjutsu/Senjutsu
Element: Yin-Yang
Range: Self
Description: The user empowers themselves with their Six Paths chakra, enveloping them in a colored flame aura, drastically increasing their power. They also gain access to three Truth Seeking Balls should they already know that jutsu the three created are done so upon activation of this technique, and their upkeep is counted within the upkeep of this technique. Increases all physical stats by the power of this jutsu. 500 activation, 300 upkeep.
Requirements: Must have "Six-Paths Chakra".

Name: Truth-Seeking Balls
Type: Ninjutsu|||Limited
Element: Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Lightning/Yin/Yang
Range: 0m - 200m
Description: The user is able to manifest up to ten black orbs created from all five chakra natures and Yin/Yang. These orbs are insanely destructive and are able to break apart any ninjutsu. If they come into contact with a PC, whatever area they come into contact with is reduced to dust. Only senjutsu enhanced techniques are able to resist them, and only those in sage mode, or protected by senjutsu chakra in some way, are able to touch them without being reduced to dust.

These balls are controlled by the users will and are thus able to take shape into anything the user wants. They are also able to harm/not harm whoever the user wills, with the exception of those they wouldn't harm anyways, then they can only be not harmful. 500 chakra per ball with 100 upkeep, per ball.
Requirements: S-1, Six-Paths Chakra

Name: Amenotejikara
Type: Jikūkan
Element: None
Range: Self: (0m - 50m) Others: (0m - 30m) Swap Self: (0m - 70m)
Description: With their Rinnegan, The user may instantly shift the location of themselves, others, objects, and ninjutsu within a certain range. This range can be increased if they swap themselves with an object as opposed to just swapping their location. Due to its speed, this technique has proven to be especially useful for launching surprise attacks against enemies. In addition, it has the psychological effect of throwing opponents off guard by confusing them when the user runs their technique into an empty space or two shinobi launch their attacks toward each other, leaving the opponent confused until this technique transport them to the user just in time to get hit by the attacks. This technique not only switches the position, but the momentum and direction of the switched targets as well.
Requirements: Rinnegan, Ōtsutsuki clan
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Ōtsutsuki Clan
Page 1 of 1