Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Colorblind [P] I_vote_lcapColorblind [P] I_voting_barColorblind [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Colorblind [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Colorblind [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Colorblind [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Colorblind [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Colorblind [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Colorblind [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Colorblind [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Colorblind [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Colorblind [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Colorblind [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 8:50 am

Yasai woke up and in an instant was on the ground rushing to get prepared for the day. This was his moment to shine! It was finally time for him to meet his new sensei and his official shinobi training could begin! He would take a quick shower, put on his clothes and then rush to the kitchen where his mother had already prepared breakfast! Eggs, pancakes, waffles, toast, grits, rice, pork buns, bacon, sausage, ham, roast duck, steamed cabbage, corn, carrots and cauliflower, squash buns, rice cakes and much, much more. He had the apatite of his father after all! He would then bid her farewell as he made his way out of the house and quickly towards the training ground. It took him a couple of minutes to get there, but once he arrived he would wait patiently for his sensei to arrive. He had been told to meet his sensei in the elite training ground, so he was getting a lot of weird looks from most of the ninja who were already there training, as it was highly uncommon for a Genin to be anywhere near those training grounds, but it is where he was informed to meet, so he would do his best to be on time. The young Genin had his hair messy and unkempt as usual, his headband tied around his neck. He wore his normal white shirt and yellow fighting pants with his tail hidden beneath them, unseen and unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Karasu sat in a tree branch, watching as the kid arrived in the clearing. Letting himself smile a bit, he'd jump down and wander over to him, whistling sharply to get his attention. Giving him a once-over, Karasu let his mile turn into his usual lopsided smirk as he spoke. "So, you're Yasai, right? The name's Karasu, and I'll be your sensei. I don't really care about formalities, so call me whatever you want."

Cocking his head to one side, the Uchiha would continue. "So, what's your specialty. You figure it out yet, or you still experimenting?"

From what Bet had said, the kid wouldn't be capable of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, so that left Taijutsu and Senjutsu. Karasu himself was decent in hand-to-hand and ranged combat, but specialized in bukijutsu, especially swordsmanship. Teaching the kid Senjutsu would have to wait until he was stronger, although it'd be a little rougher for him since he couldn't sign a summoning contract.

No matter what, this was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Yasai looked over upon hearing the man whistle and would approach him. The man introduced himself as Karasu and confirmed his growing suspicion of the man being his new sensei. He heard the man say he didn't care for formality, though Yasai was brought up in a relatively formal home, thanks to his mother at least, his father wasn't one for formalities either. He would take less than a second to reply to the follow up question regarding his specialty. "I am incapable of learning Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, so I have been devoting my time to mastering my clan's unique taijutsu katas." He had to admit, this would be far different from what he had been experiencing in his training thus far. This man seemed very different than either his father or his mother. His father was tough on him, but he could tell that the man cared too much to go all out. His mother pushed him to do his best, even if it wasn't perfect yet. This man seemed much more laid back, but also had an air of authority and power about him. It was going to be an interesting journey, that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Karasu chuckled to himself at the kid's serious nature. He'd work on that another time. For now...his smirk became something softer and more fond as he spoke. "Don't worry about the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. It's a big part of a Shinobi's arsenal, but relying on it too much is a bit of a crutch. See how most of the people here are just practicing jutsu?"

It was true. The various Chuunin and Jounin surrounding the pair, who weren't WAY too curious about other people business, were practicing various techniques, all of them increasingly bigger and flashier. Once the kid had noticed, Karasu would continue. "Most of these guys don't have the chakra reserves or skill to keep all of that up. Get in close, and most of them won't be able to keep up. On that note..."

Karasu reached down to his waist, and pulled the shorter of the two swords that sat there out, sheath and all. Tossing it over to the kid, he'd wait for him to examine it. The sword itself was a wakizashi, although with his age stature it would be the perfect length. The wrapping on it's hilt was well-worn, and would feel comforting and warm in Yasai's grip, and the sheath was a matching color and just as old. When drawn, the steel would shine, obviously well taken care of, and there was a series of kanji inscribed near the guard, spreading down along the spine. Upon closer inspection, it would be clear that it was a line of nearly a dozen names, with the last two simply being symbols. The first was that for "Wolf", and the second was the one for "Crow". As the young Shoten watched, his own would become scrawled directly underneath "Crow", in his own handwriting.

After this had happened, Karasu's smile would grow. "Looks like he likes you, kid. That's An'nai-te, a sword that's been passed on from master to student for quite a while. He's an old friend, and I'll teach you to take care of him and use him. Remember, every blade has a personality, and it gets more distinct and unique the older and higher-quality they are. Keep them happy, and they'll be one of your closest friends, understood?"

[Gifted An'nao-te to Yasai]
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Yasai would nod as he looked over at the other shinobi practically burning down the forest with their various fireballs, lightning bolts and earthen explosions. He had to agree with his sensei, as he recalled his experience fighting his chuunin instructor in a taijutsu match at the academy, he had decimated the man. Before much else could be said, Karasu-sensei would pull out a beautiful blade with a hilt wrapped in red and white cloth, appearing interlaced together, in a woven design. The sheathe itself also bore a red and white design, though the majority of it was black with a red dragon seemingly chasing a white dragon around the length of the sheathe. He drew the blade and could see that there were names inscribed and just like that, his name was there as well. It was insane! His new sensei had given him a sword, he didn't know what to think of it. His eyes lit up as he thought of all the things he would be able to improve upon now that he had a blade of his own, "Thank you Karasu-sensei! This is awesome!" He would begin swinging it around trying to mimic some of the katas he had watched other shinobi use, while they were basic katas, it was clear that he had a knack for understanding them and being able to mimic them.

[Received An'nai-te]
[Buki training Beginner -> Adept, 1/3
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Karasu smiled even brighter as Yasai exclaimed his joy, and started practicing a few katas. He seemed to have a knack for it, which was good. That'd definitely help with Karasu's training style. "Keep your back more straight, but keep your body relaxed. It lets you react faster, and you don't tire yourself out quite as fast."

Watching him practice a bit longer, he figured that it was time for Step 2. Whistling once more to get Yasai's attention, he'd smile and lift up a small silver bell. "Alright kid, you seem to at least have the basics down, but even more importantly...You have the instincts for it. Katas are meant to train muscle memory and reactions to situations, but I find that they end up rather predictable, so I wasn't planning on teaching them to you. To have learned them on your own, however, having only watched other people doing them...You'll do just fine. I want you to take this bell from me."

Hanging the bell from his waist, Karasu would lay a hand on his own katana, ready to draw in an instant. The Bell Test was originally designed by Chowagakure as a way to train their three-man cells, and was adopted by Konohagakure. It was meant to teach young Shinobi teamwork. This version, however, was going to tell Karasu how well Yasai could improvise and react to a situation where he was unsure about his opponent's strength.

"Begin.
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Yasai would nod to his sensei, his new blade held tightly in his right hand and its sheathe having been tied to his back. It was the perfect opportunity for him to learn on the fly, test his sensei's strength AND test his own strength as he had yet to fight anyone other than his dad that he couldn't defeat in under thirty seconds. He would get a particular gleam in his eye the moment Karasu said the word 'begin'. In a flash of movement that would put some Jonin to shame, Yasai would appear next to Karasu moving to bring his blade across the mans right side. Yasai wasn't holding back on the man and he hoped that his new sensei didn't hold back on him. Having listened about the predictability of katas, Yasai decided to forgo attempting to copy any he had seen for use in this battle and would simply make it up on the fly as they fought. He had no doubt that his sensei would be able to avoid or block such an attack, but it would be interesting to see nonetheless. It had been a simple horizontal slash aimed at the mans right side, nothing fancy, but it would allow him to gage the man's reaction time and, should he block, a slight feeling of his physical might as well.

2/3
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 pm

Drawing Keikai in an instant, he moved to block, flowing into the strike and turning so that his back was to Yasai's. This would prevent it from becoming a contest of brute strength, which Karasu had realized in the first moment of contact that he doubted he'd win. Finishing the spin, he'd send a slash at the kid's back. He had briefly considered holding back on him, but that thought was dashed the second the match had started. Besides, didn't Bet say the harder he pushed the kid, the faster he'd learn?

Getting back into a relaxed stance, Karasu would cock an eyebrow at Yasai, inviting him to try again. "Come on, kid. That can't be all you've got!"

This..was actually pretty fun!

Equipment/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Yasai wasn't surprised when his sensei had managed to block his attack, nor the fancy tactical maneuver to get around behind him. He took a slash to his back which made it clear, his sensei wouldn't cut him any slack. He had no doubt his back was cut as he could feel the sting and life juices running down his back. He grit his teeth as he contemplated his next move, it would be a tough one to match as his sensei was strong and fast, though he didn't know just how strong or just how fast. The man was certainly something else though given the nature of his reaction speed. Yasai would rush him again, this time going for more of a feint, the man would probably see through the initial attack, a literal frontal jab, but once he got closer, he would spin around to the side, sweeping low for an upward slice at the man's blind spot. He could feel himself getting more accustomed to the use of the blade, though he knew he had a long ways to go before he could consider himself all that skilled at it.

3/3 Adept in Buki CLAIMD

No jutsu yet/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Smirking slightly at the feint the kid was attempting, Karasu would mentally note that he had begun to pick up the basics even faster than he'd thought, and adjusted himself accordingly. Flicking the tip of his sword sideways, the Uchiha would attempt to catch the younger Shinobi's wakizashi just at the moment he switched from a thrust to a slash in a manner that would throw his strike off balance, then lashing out to leave a thin line of blood across Yasai's throat, not deep enough to scar but enough to prove a point. "Yasai, don't commit to a single strike so much. Think about the way that the moon moves the tides, and try to replicate that same fluidity of movement. Your sword is a part of you, an extension of your own body. In a way, you ARE the sword."

As he spoke, Karasu would relax his stance, although it was far from having openings. It was just as he said. Moon and tides. Become the sword.

Equipment/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Yasai had to admit as he leapt back and covered his hand over his bleeding throat, his sensei was skilled with a blade. Though, Yasai was still learning to use the blade, he realized this was probably part of the test. To realize that the middle of a mission was not really a good time to try to learn or master a new ability. He would use this time to sheathe his blade before looking at this battle in a new light. "I understand, Karasu-sensei! The middle of a fight is an inopportune time to learn a new skill such as bukijutsu. A shinobi should rely on skills they have already mastered when facing an opponent that is stronger than themselves." He felt pretty smart for figuring out his sensei's trick, though this was probably not Karasu's intention, Yasai was not able to see that. He would then slam his fist forwards with enough force to create a pocket of air that would travel forwards ten meters, to deliver a powerful blow to Karasu should he not dodge or block in some way. "Give me all you got, Sensei!"

Chakra - 3,320/3,340

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Karasu's eyes widened and he had a brief moment where his mind completely blanked as the id spoke, before moving to the side as fast as he could to try and get away from WHATEVER THE HELL that pocket of air was. It clipped his ribs on the way by, leaving him with what he was sure was going to be a nasty bruise. Steadying his breathing, Karasu would try to laugh around his obviously-winded lungs. "Well, I think that we've had a slight misunderstanding here, but if that's truly what you want..."

Closing his eyes, Yasai would notice several things almost immediately. The Uchiha's eyes began to bleed, as if he were crying, the ambient chakra in the air would become almost terrifyingly strong, and a veil of chakra that appeared as a blood-red flame would cloak Karasu's body, with a ghostly ribcage surrounding him. As his sensei opened his eyes, the kid would notice that they were glowing, with an slightly-unnerving black pattern, made up of sharp angles.

Cracking a smirk that could only be described as shit-eating, Karasu spoke in a tone that belied just how deep the hole his student had dug actually was. "Throw everything you've got at me. If you can get me to move from this spot, then I'll cut loose a little more."

Jutsu/Equipment/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Yasai allowed a massive grin across his own face as his sensei activated his jutsu. It seemed to be primarily defensive in nature as he challenged him to move the thing. If that's what he wanted, that's what he would get! Yasai's body would flare with red chakra as his energy soared. He would then dash forwards, combining two techniques together to terrifying effect. His initial movement would be to deliver a straight punch to his sensei's face, but he would vanish, appearing behind the construct to deliver an elbow followed by a powerful punch. Though, his attacks would have absolutely no effect aside from actually hurting his fist a bit. In that moment, as he delivered blow after blow, he realized that his sensei was simply mocking him. His power was nothing compared to this man, a literal ant compared to a giant. Insignificant and a waste of his father's time. A single tear slid down his face as he realized his own weakness. This led to a slight sound escaping his lips one might initially mistake as an open sob, but that would grow into a powerful roar of primal rage. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" His red aura would become orange as his chakra ascended into its first powerful state. His hair would stand taller and become blonde while his eyes would become light blue. His attacks were stronger for sure, but in his rage, he didn't even register he was still doing little to no damage to the construct.

Jutsu Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Karasu sighed as Yasai began crying, only for his eyes to snap wide open as the kid unleashed what he could only assume to be the Shoten Clan's Kekkei Genkai. While this is what the Uchiha had hoped would happen, he didn't want to put someone so young through this, or have him hurt himself by attempting to continue on beating himself against Susano'o's defenses. Manifesting the construct's skeletal arms, he would quickly and gently wrap them around the enraged Genin, holding him firmly enough to stop his rampage, but not enough to hurt him. Bringing him in close, Karasu would smile at him, ignoring the wide eyes and whispers of the other Shinobi in the area. They wouldn't understand what this kind of thing was about. How could they?

Making calming noises, the Uchiha would speak in as gentle a voice as he could, attempting to talk Yasai through this. "You've done great, kid. I'm proud of you, and I know your Dad would be too. Now, bring it down. Remember this feeling, and control it. It's okay to get angry. It's okay to feel useless. Just get stronger for next time, okay? How do you think your Dad and I got this way?"

Jutsu/Equipment/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Yasai would struggle against the Susano'o at first as its massive skeletal arms would stretch around him, but eventually, both the strain of the transformation and his own rage at himself subsided at his sensei's soothing words. His body would lose the tenseness as the golden features granted by his kekkei genkai would fade. He would cough up blood and collapse all of his weight into the arms around him. It was clear that the transformation and his own relatively reckless combination of his abilities took a toll on his body and he would likely be seriously injured if not healed or treated in some way soon. He was still awake and mostly lucid, but it was a fact that most of his nerve endings had been overloaded from the combination of his Kaioken and unmastered Ascended form. He would simply offer a weak smile to his sensei as he began to drift into unconsciousness, his mind no longer able to hold back the unbearable searing pain he was now feeling within his body. He just hoped his sensei could heal him or help him somehow.

[Claiming KKG1: Ascended form [Unmastered]]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Letting both his Susano'o and his Mangekyo Sharingan fade as the kid slumped down, Karasu caught him and laid him on the ground gently, smiling back at Yasai as his hands began to glow a soft green, soothing the obvious amounts of pain the kid was in and repairing the damage. The Mystical Palm Technique came in handy for this kind of thing, and it wasn't the first time that Karasu had thanked the scrolls his mother had left behind.

Chuckling as the kid fell asleep, and satisfied that the worst he'd feel when he woke up was a bit sore, Karasu picked him up gently and went to carry him home to his mother.

He'd done well, and the Uchiha would make sure that his father knew that.

[Thread Exit] [End]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colorblind [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorblind [P]   Colorblind [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Colorblind [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Forests :: Hoshigakure :: Training Area-
Jump to: