Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Legacies [P] I_vote_lcapLegacies [P] I_voting_barLegacies [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Legacies [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Legacies [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Legacies [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Legacies [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Legacies [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Legacies [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Legacies [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Legacies [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Legacies [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Legacies [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Bet appeared in the same clearing he had been in the last time, though this time, he simply popped in, using the same method that he popped out last time. When he popped in, he had to dodge a kick that was midway through its execution to a ninja who was now behind him. He simply ducked the kick, the sudden appearance having thrown both fighters off balance, the kick connected and both shinobi were rolling on the ground. He would then walk to a less occupied area, flare his chakra to make any pests leave, he knew the Hoshikage might decide to come knocking, but he also hoped that only one particular ninja would come to his subtle summons. He had come to a difficult decision, but it was one that he knew was the best, not only for himself, but for his son as well. He had discussed it with Kayl, and while at first she was hesitant, she eventually agreed. Her son needed a mentor and with his father off galivanting around the world, he would have to have a proxy. That proxy, he hoped would be none other than Karasu Uchiha. Should the man heed his summon, he would find Bet simply standing in a shaded clearing, leaned up against a tree, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 11:27 pm

A soft rustle of leaves would announce the arrival of Karasu, who landed in front of Bet with a soft thud. Giving the man his usual lazy smirk, he quickly took in the serious expression on the only person he could honestly call an acquaintance, let alone friend, in these strange times. Pulling a flask out of his pouch, he unscrewed the top and took a swig of it's admittedly-expensive contents, offering it to Bet afterwards along with a quick explanation. "This looks like it might be a heavy conversation, so it might be good for your nerves."

Once the booze had been stored away, the Uchiha would cross his arms in a friendly way and get to business. "So, there a reason you stopped by? I mean, I know I have a pretty face, but risking some dumbass attacking you just to see it isn't worth it!"
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Bet would accept the flask and take a quick swig. It would have little effect due to his naturally quick metabolism, but the strong flavor and burn in the back of his throat did help to soothe him some. He knew it would come off as random and unusual for such an unknown person to spring this thing onto someone, but he had no one else to trust in the village. Letting out a sigh, he would open his eyes and look to Karasu. "These are troubling times. I still have a family in the village and I care very much about their safety. My son, he just graduated from the academy and is in need of an official sensei. I don't trust the other's in the village not to sabotage his career because of me. He needs to be strong for what is to come. I would like for you to put in an official request through the government of this village to have him as your ward and student. Kazan will not DARE refuse you, he knows better." His tone was almost one of pleading when referring to his son's training needs, though not enough that it made him sound weak, just a concerned father. It certainly would show how much he cared. He loved his family, they were all he had outside of his pride, no, they WERE his pride.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:18 am

Karasu's face immediately became softer as Bet spoke, his smirk becoming a small smile. Chuckling lightly at the thought of the Hoshikage's insistence on catering to his every whim, the Uchiha looked the Shoten dead in the eye and responded to his request. "Done. Don't worry, he'll be in safe hands. Is there anything I should know, or any preferences in how he's trained?"

The Jounin remembered some of the stories his father used to tell about Goken, the last Yamikage. Apparently the Shoten Clan, which Karasu could only guess that the tailed man in front of him was from, was known for their unique Kekkei Genkai, and the odd properties of their chakra. He didn't know much else about it, though, so he figured he should get as much information as he could before he took a young member of another Clan under his wing.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:27 am

Bet would let a small smile grace his lips as the man agreed to his request. He would then listen to the questions and would reply in turn, "The Shoten clan is known for our unique kekkei genkai that, once mastered, grants us immense power. The price of this power is the inability to learn ninjutsu or Genjutsu. We can learn senjutsu, but it is basically useless to us aside from a unique, final form. We are resilient to the point of becoming stronger when surviving close encounters with death. As far as how you train Yasai, I leave that to you. Though, I will say two things. One, If harm befalls my son outside of training that was caused by you or could have been stopped by you, I will END you. Even if I have to destroy the entire planet, NOTHING will keep me from you. And, don't hold back on him. Give him a tough training regime and push him hard, he can take it! He is a good kid, he loves to train. But don't go easy on him just because of his age. Give him your best and he will return it." The glad tone in his voice becoming an icy chill when speaking of any injury coming to Yasai and then reverting back to a more neutral tone at the end. It was clear that he was an overprotective father.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am

Karasu chuckled at the obvious tone that any overprotective father took when it came to their kids. Letting his smile grow, the Uchiha would respond, hoping to alleviate any remaining doubts or concerns. "Understood. Don't worry, Bet. I'd sooner gouge out my own eyes than hurt a kid, and anyone who lays a finger on him won't live long enough to regret it. Hell, if I have to..."

Karasu seemed to contemplate his words for a moment before continuing. "Do you remember the gourd that my Susano'o holds, and the shield on it's back? That shield is the Yata Mirror, capable of deflecting any blow, and the gourd holds the Totsuka Blade. Anyone dumb enough to hurt Yasai is gonna have their soul ripped from their body, and have it sealed away for a thousand years in a drunken stupor. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:50 am

Bet would allow his lips to curl into a small smirk as he gained a thankful twinkle in his eye. He would then stand from his leaning position, "Well then, give Kazan my regards when you visit him." With that, the man would simply vanish once more, as he had the last time Karasu would have seen him. He would reappear in the Sin's Hideout to rest, very much happy about the way things turned out.

Kazan was in his office when he felt the flare of chakra from across the village. He knew it was Bet. He didn't feel like dealing with this. Not again so soon anyways. He would send an order through the ANBU network that no shinobi should go near him. He figured he was simply visiting his family and then he would leave. It was not uncommon for that to happen, he had visited several times that Kazan had heard about, though only twice had he ever made his presence abundantly known. Regardless, he would simply go back to doing his paperwork, but he would stay on guard in case that hairy bastard decided to come take a swing at him for that rumor that had been going around. He had the ANBU tracking any leads discreetly, but so far they had come up with nothing. He would find the fool who did this, before Bet found out and levelled the village.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:04 am

A knock on the door would be all the warning that Kazan would receive before it opened, revealing Karasu walking in as if he owned the place. He had a stack of papers in his hands, ones that he dropped on the desk with a hefty thud before lounging in the chair in front of it and making himself comfortable. "The secretary wanted me to bring these up, since I was on my way here anyway. Also, she wants to ask whether things with Bet are going smoothly. Apparently, she's got a friend who's willing to...take his place, if you needed it. The top page is his info, and apparently he's free Thursday at that bar downtown."

This was said with the same deadpan that the Uchiha always used with him, as if the Hoshikage was hardly even worth his time, although he seemed to take a sort of malicious glee in the offer of a blind date at a gay bar. Then again, everyone thought it was the spiciest bit of gossip that had...COME OUT in months.

Pulling another set of papers out of his flak jacket, Karasu set them to the side and began speaking, his voice still just as annoyed. "Regardless of your love life, I need you to sign these. It's the application to be a Jounin Sensei, and to take on someone as their legal guardian within the Village, acting as a proxy should their parents be unavailable."

He didn't tell Kazan who the papers were for, although it was written across the top. If he looked before signing, then that was his decision.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:16 am

Kazan rubbed his temples as yet another annoyance graced his senses today. He had little time to yell out 'im busy' or anything of the sort before the black haired man barged into his office and delivered a stack of papers to his desk. Of course he also came bringing up that bit of gossip that had been circulating recently. He had given up on snapping at people for it, as it never dissuaded them, it only made it seem that he was covering it up. So, he simply decided to take the high road for once, though he did tense up and gain an even more angry look on his face when it was mentioned. "Fine, Fine, just leave me be." He would glance at the papers that were handed to him and upon seeing the name he immediately realized just what Bet must have been doing in the village. His son, Yasai was in line for getting a new sensei, so Bet had come and done his selection of candidates it would seem. He would sign the paper and hand it back to Karasu, as if he had a choice. Immortal or not, Karasu could probably make his life a living hell, and Bet could wipe the entire country off the map, so he was literally between a rock and a hard place with those two. "That paper now validates your position as Sensei and guardian of Yasai Shoten. Though, his mother still retains primary guardianship, you are now his mentor for all things regarding his shinobi career. I will send you his address later so that you may set up your initial meeting." He would then simply return to his paperwork. He knew the man would be leaving anyways as he knew Karasu could stand him just as much as he could stand Karasu... not much.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:26 am

Taking the now-signed papers back, Karasu walked out the door immediately, lifting a hand over his shoulder as if to wave, only to flip the Hoshikage the bird as he left. The two were seriously like oil and water. Glancing over the paperwork to make sure that it was done right, Karasu let a shit-eating grin spread across his face while blocked, before returning it to the scowl he usually wore around the Kage and most of his coworkers.

It would seem that Kazan was suffering from the rumors. Good.

Contemplating exactly what he should do next, the Uchiha sighed. So much to do, so little time...

[EXIT][THREAD END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legacies [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies [P]   Legacies [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacies [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Forests :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: