Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) I_vote_lcapMemory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) I_voting_barMemory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) I_vote_lcapMemory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) I_voting_barMemory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 11:03 pm

Karasu took in the sights of the ancient valley, looking at the waterfall engraved with a likeness of his father and uncle, along with the Kage of the original Villages. He had been told that this was the location of the final battle against the demon that the Sage of Six Paths had originally sealed away, and that it was the same location the Kage had fought the demon themselves, a battle that had lost his father his arm and Uncle Kosuke his eyes. Curious at the similarities between the Yamikage and the odd man that he had run across, Bet, the Uchiha shook his head and wandered until he found a decent clearing to train under what he felt was his father's watchful eye.

The areea itself looked burnt and scarred by a battle of impressive scale, and Karasu chuckled at the sight of six gouges, each looking as if they were from a massive finger. It appears that an Uchiha had summoned a basic form of Susano'o, and his opponent had been forced to step up their game in order to survive.

Finding what looked like a comfortable patch of grass beneath a tree, Karasu bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood and blurred through a series of seals, placing his hand upon the ground as he finished. A massive plume of smoke and brief burst of flames surrounded the area, and Karasu felt his thumb heal in the same manner as before, a thin layer of ash falling off as he beheld the great bird that he was contracted to. Kikōō's flaming visage settled as he floated gently before the Uchiha, who busied himself unslinging the large scroll that he kept on him for emergencies, and setting it under a tree. Taking in the Jounin's appearance - a reinforced flak jacket, an old Konoha headband tied around his right bicep, and a pitch-black katana sitting comfortably on his waist, along with a newer Hoshigakure headband slung lazily over his waist, as if it were a belt - the phoenix began to chuckle, his voice heard within the head of his master. "It seems that you still dress for war as always, Karasu. It is something to be commended, truly. One must always be prepared. Now, I told you that I would teach you something special, something that would take your abilities to a whole new level. As I do, however, I would suggest that you greet your neighbor. She seems to be...Hmm."

At his summon's words, cryptic and aloof as always, Karasu huffed, glancing over toward the other end of the clearing, one that appeared to be scarred by lightning strikes. Squinting, and cursing the slight fuzziness in his long-distance vision caused by the use of his Mangekyo Sharingan, Karasu would whistle and let out a subtle pulse of his rather massive chakra reserves, softly enough not to disturb whatever the hell the chick was doing, but enough to catch her attention.

[Summon-Based Sage Mode Training Post 1/6]

Jutsu/Stats/Summons/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Walking over to the woman, who had called out for him from the edge of the clearing, Karasu would sigh as Kikōō shrank, sitting on his shoulder and explaining within his mind EXACTLY what and how they would be training today. Standing a few feet in front of the rather-tall chick, Karasu would raise an eyebrow and study her, as she was no doubt doing to him. She would find that, despite a tastefully-scruffy appearance and his lazy demeanor, the man's eyes were steely, and he had a slight amount of tension in his body, signs of a veteran combatant ready for anything.

Blinking once he had found what he needed from her, the Jounin would speak up. "So, can I ask what you happen to be doing here? The name's Karasu, by the way. Karasu Uchiha."

[Sage Mode Training 2/6]

Jutsu/Stats/Summon/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Karasu chuckled at the woman's line of questioning. Was he a threat, huh?...Letting a lopsided, wolfish grin spread across his face, he'd speak in a tone that would be almost teasing, if it weren't for the slight edge of well-deserved paranoia in his voice. "You should always be worried about an unfamiliar Shinobi in familiar places, don't you think Fauna-chan? To answer your question, however, I am also here training. It seemed like a...fitting place, all things considered."

As he spoke, his companion began Step 1: Drawing in as much Senjutsu chakra as he could, and slowly acclimating Karasu's body to the energy itself, before basically forcing it to acclimate or die in Step 2.

In the Uchiha's humble opinion, he really didn't like the sound of Step 2.

[Sage Mode Training Post 3/6]

Summons/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Karasu frowned as the woman turned her back on him, only to hiss as if she had been burned. He could hear his damned phoenix laughing in the back of his head, as if he knew something that the Jounin didn't. Probably true, but it definitely didn't make things any better. Sighing, the Uchiha decided to do what he always did in awkward situations: Make them even more awkward, with weird questions and suggestions! "So...Wanna spar?"

While he was busy cursing his brain to high heaven for it's stubborn refusal to follow any actual train of logic, he'd bounce on the balls of his feet, attempting to keep his discomfort at the awkwardness of the situation from his face.

This, of course, didn't work, and ended up as a weird sort of half-grin, half-grimace that quite frankly should have been photographed and described in psychology textbooks as a classic example of the brain attempting to reboot itself while simultaneously committing Seppuku with the nearest blunt object.

Not the first time he's made that face, and it won't be the last. He was told he got it from his dad, but he'd never seen it.

[Sage Mode Training Post 4/6]

Summons/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Karasu's face would visibly deflate in relief as Fauna began asking for more details. This, he could do, especially if what the stupid bird on his shoulder was telling him was true. "Well, I'd have to say no-holds-barred. It's the best way to get to know someone. Besides, the training I'm doing is Senjutsu-based, so if you held back you might get killed on accident. Sound good?"

Once she had agreed, he would walk about twenty yards away from her current position, and place a hand on his sword in preparation for a quick draw. Kikōō shifted to a rather-uncomfortable position, where he was situated in between his shoulder blades, his claws digging in to keep steady in preparation for the dreaded Phase 2. Giving the signal to begin, Karasu would wonder how the hell he got himself into these situations.

Fuck, this was going to hurt.

[Sage Mode Training Post 5/6]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:50 am

Karasu's eyes narrowed as Fauna activated what appeared to be an aura of Lightning Release chakra, lunging at him with an extreme amount of speed. His world slowed down at that moment, and he could sense everything. The soft breeze, the rustle of the grass and trees, the wildlife running around nearby, oblivious to the two Shinobi. Drawing Keikai from his waist, he would exhale, being in front of Fauna before she could even hope to react.

Rotating his sword in his hand at the last moment, he struck her left shoulder with the spine of the blade, idly watching her crumble underneath the heavy blow, while a fissure extended outwards some distance from the aftermath. Sheathing his sword, the Uchiha looked down at his opponent and winced. The collarbone on that side of her body was crushed, and it looked like her arm would be useless for quite some time. Looking over at his reflection in the water next to him, he took in a short intake of breath, stunned at his own appearance.

Kikōō had merged with his body, leaving only a flaming pair of wings coming out from between his shoulder blades to show that the phoenix was still present. The red of his eyes had begun glowing, and flickers of flames could be seen coming off from his irises. The area surrounding them looked charred, with glowing cracks flowing through them. So this was what Sage Mode was like...

Shaking his head, he reached in his pouch for a pen and some paper, scratching out a quick note to whomever found his opponent, so that they knew what had happened.

Afterwards, he would seem to just vanish in a gust of wind, his speed too much for most Shinobi to even hope to track.

[Thread End]

[Claiming S-Ranked Sage Mode]

Jutsu/Summons/Equipment/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)   Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory Echos (Private) (Chakra training)
Page 1 of 1