Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Trait System I_vote_lcapTrait System I_voting_barTrait System I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Trait System EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Trait System EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Trait System EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Trait System EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Trait System EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Trait System EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Trait System EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Trait System EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Trait System EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Trait System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Trait System Empty
PostSubject: Trait System   Trait System EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Traits are unique attributes or abilities that characters are born with. These are things that can help or hinder you through your time in the world of NR. There are two types of trait, POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. One may not have more positive traits than they do negative traits, but may have as many negative traits as they wish. Please note: It is important that you play these traits as accurately as possible, or you may be punished in some way OOC. By that, I mean, if you select blindness as a trait, and get some positive trait related to that, but then get an eye transplant, you will lose the positive trait along with your blindness. Don't be afraid to create your own traits, we can use all the ideas we can get.

POSITIVE TRAITS:

Prodigy: A prodigy is naturally talented as a ninja and is therefore granted +1 Skill point to use as they see fit.

Enhanced Vitality: One with this trait gains an additional (+20%) to one of their stat areas for every tier up.

Dense Chakra: One with this trait has their chakra stat doubled, this includes any chakra gained throughout their lifetime as well. (Chakra stat doubled)

Healing Factor: One with this trait is able to heal from all but the most grievous of wounds in a short amount of time. (1-4 posts)

Enhanced Senses: One with enhanced senses has one or more of their senses enhanced beyond what is naturally possible for humans.

Indomitable Will: One with an Indomitable Will won't give up when the going gets tough. They are able to shrug off pain and agony to complete their goals, though their body often pays for it. They are also +20% resistant to Genjutsu.

Quick Learner: Due to this ninja coming into his own self and focusing hard he obtains the trait of quick learner which doubles all exp earned through any means!

Golden Touch: These ninja are truly lucky when it comes to finding money! They earn double ryo!

NEGATIVE TRAITS:

Arrogance: One who is Arrogant is prone to underestimating their opponent and being easily drawn into conflict.

Blindness: Blindness is the complete and total loss of one or more of the six senses, that is, to include the ability to sense chakra.

Weak-Will: A weak willed person will often give up before the battle even starts and often lacks the confidence to go all out. -20% in a stat area.

Phobic: One with this trait is often afraid of one or more things that takes a direct toll on their life and how they live it. Whether it is fear of heights, thunder, being alone, or anything in that category, this fear is paralyzing to this person.

Halved Reserves: This trait causes the ninja afflicted to have half of the reserve that they should, this goes for any chakra gained throughout their lifetime. (1 point in chakra stat = 1 chakra)

Single Minded: This person only has skill in a single area, where they could be considered among the best in their field, but they have NO skill whatsoever anywhere else.

Burning Ryo: This trait causes the ninja to have all ryo earnings through missions halved due to horrible spending priorities.

Slow Learner: This trait causes a ninja to have any experience earned throughout their lifetime to be halved.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Trait System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: General :: Systems-
Jump to: