Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) I_vote_lcapOkami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) I_voting_barOkami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) I_vote_lcapOkami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) I_voting_barOkami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC)   Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC) Tumblr_p4nmj9EYrL1wiunpxo1_400

Name: Okami Uchiha
Village: N/A
Clan: Otsutsuki (Formerly Uchiha)
Tier: SS-1

Appearance: See Above (The one in his arms is Karasu, shortly before being sealed away)

Personality: Okami is typically relaxed and easy-going, quickly forgiving those who wrong him. This is not because he is too trusting, however. He is an amazing judge of character, and can often tell when someone is lying without even monitoring for changes in Chakra. When meeting new people Okami can seem a bit shy, but he really tries hard to force himself out of his comfort area. This, however, occasionally results in anxiety attacks, which really doesn’t help at all. He doesn’t have many friends, but he would die to protect those few he has. Whenever he’s around them, he can truly let his guard down, which is a rare thing for him.

While he does enjoy a good fight, Okami is not one to waste time extending them. He dispatches his enemies quickly and hates long, drawn out battles. He has much respect for most of his opponents, and honors their valor before killing them so that they know he harbors no ill will. When a loved one is at risk or killed, however, Okami is utterly merciless and sadistic. At that point he will unleash his full power, and is determined to tear apart whoever stands between him and his loved one. While fighting against someone on an equal level, he will often escalate his Chakra as the fight dictates so that he doesn’t exhaust himself, as not even he can withstand the full force of his own power. However, if an opponent is stronger than him, Okami will put his full force into his opening blows to harry his enemy’s advance and prevent them from using their own techniques.

Okami, while he does have close friends, can sometimes lock himself in his quarters for hours at a time in an attempt to be alone. The loneliness that engulfs him is a result of his sense of duty and the self-sacrifices he makes for his loved ones. This misery he feels is all-consuming and he blames himself for anything and everything that happens to them. He is reluctant to break his code of honor even if ordered to do so, as he fears that if he does he will lose his friends, family, and perhaps even his sanity.

When around women, the esteemed man changes slightly. His aloof behavior becomes even more pronounced, and his judgment tends to err more often. He is a severe romantic, and will often attempt to woo those that catch his eye. He is undeniably straight, however, and this never wavers. Okami's ideal woman varies, as he views each as a unique work of art, valued in their own way.

His training regimen is strict, involving both physical and emotional strengthening. Okami spends several hours each day on swordplay, perfecting his kata and assisting his already peerless skill. After this, he spends another hour in meditation. This routine hasn't changed once since his days in the Academy, as he is very, very adverse to change. He will fight it with all his might, given the opportunity.

You'd think after the war, the loss of his left arm and his Six Paths Chakra, the death of quite a few friends, including his wife and the cousin he loved like a brother, and his retirement he would have settled down just to be a good father...Not really. If anything, he's become a bit of a perverted old man. He enjoys teaching, and hates getting involved in too many politics. Mostly, he just spends his days relaxing in any way he decides to. He has managed to keep age from hampering him through general upkeep of his skills, and some odd combination of a youthful demeanor. Never ask him how he's done this, since he'll probably respond with something outlandish, such as the sacrifice of babies or inappropriate actions towards goats.

He regained all of his lost power, and his left arm, shortly before the return of the Otsutsuki as an early warning, although it didn't really help in the end, only allowing him to seal away his son and survive into the current day untouched by time. His only desire now is to train Karasu to become as great as he can, and hope that the current world will be safe in the hands of the newest generation, due to his promise to never interfere directly.

Perhaps his son will manage to kill him, allowing him to rejoin his beloved Laputa.

Top three skills: Traditional Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu, Sight-Based Genjutsu.

Stats:
Total SP: 15,000

• Strength:1,500
  • Speed: 2,000
  • Endurance: 1,500
  • Chakra: 10,000

Chakra Pool - 100,000

Puppets/Equipment:

S-Rank Katana

Jutsu:

All Elemental Jutsu
All Bukijutsu
All Sharingan Techniques
Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi/Susano'o
All Rinnegan Techniques
All Otsutsuki Techniques

Purpose: To serve as part of Karasu's story, and to die at his hands. Until then? Comedic relief.
Back to top Go down

Okami Uchiha-Otsutsuki, The God of Shinobi (NPC)
Page 1 of 1