Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
A Brave New World (Open) I_vote_lcapA Brave New World (Open) I_voting_barA Brave New World (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
A Brave New World (Open) I_vote_lcapA Brave New World (Open) I_voting_barA Brave New World (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
A Brave New World (Open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
A Brave New World (Open) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
A Brave New World (Open) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
A Brave New World (Open) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
A Brave New World (Open) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
A Brave New World (Open) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
A Brave New World (Open) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
A Brave New World (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

A Brave New World (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

A Brave New World (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:05 pm

A gentle breeze wafted overhead as the mid-morning sun shone down onto a peaceful clearing in the Land of Forests. Hoshigakure, built from the ashes of Konohagakure, is certainly a lovely place, evidenced by the fact that even the space meant for their elite military to train doubled as a gorgeous place to rest and relax one's muscles.

A soft sigh was heard as a man, dressed in a loose white yukata and a pair of faded blue hakama that looked rather soft - both being standard hospital garb - sat down and stretched muscles that, while lean and defined for a civilian, would almost seem atrophied to any observant Shinobi. Of course, what wouldn't seem quite so atrophied was his chakra reserves.

Karasu looked out upon the various Shinobi that were loitering about, some attempting to train halfheartedly. It seemed that they were eyeing him suspiciously, unsure of what to make of the man.

He couldn't blame them. After all, he HAD let loose one of the strongest Susano'o any of them had ever seen, and had back-handed their Kage through a walk.

In his defense, the bastard had deserved it for insinuating that he was one of the greatest Shinobi to have ever lived, eclipsing even the legendary Gods of Shinobi.

Idiot. Neither his Uncle Kosuke, or that dumbass father of his, would have even batted an eye at such a weak strike.

[Chakra Training Post 1/5]
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Bet arrived in a favored, rather secluded training ground via instant transmission. His body simply popping into existence. Why had he returned to the village that he had left so many months prior? Well he had come to simply offer the services of the Seven Deadly Sins to the Hoshikage. He was sure the man wouldn’t be excited to see him, but he didn’t care. He arrived wearing his normal clothes, a white tee shirt, blue Hakama pants with a black overcoat covering it all. The Lion of Hoshigakure had returned home. He noticed a few of the lesser ninja training in the area took not of his sudden presence, but he paid them no mind. He would take a moment to bask in the warmth of the sun on this most glorious of days before opening his charcoal orbs and heading in the direction of the Hoshikage Tower. He was going to meet the man whether he wanted him to or not. No one could stop him anyways and the ANBU that were moving to warn the kage of this most unwelcome visitor wouldn’t dare challenge the man, they knew better.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 7:56 am

Opening a single eye and frowning slightly as a rather muscular man appeared, causing the lurking ANBU to panic, Karasu sighed and stood, wandering casually towards the other man. The frail-looking ninja had a lazy smirk on his face as he whistled for the man's attention. Once he had it, he'd start speaking in a friendly manner, with a faint edge to a rough baritone. "Yo. Y'know, on a gorgeous day like this, most people aren't in so much of a hurry. Why don't you take it slow?"

Letting his smirk sober up, becoming something slightly annoyed and less friendly, Karasu flicked an eye over to a pair of ANBU members that seemed to want to make a name for themselves and continued. "I'm not really sure why everyone seems to be so uptight this morning, but I figure it'd be best for everyone involved if you just relaxed and gave things some time to settle."

[Chakra Training Post 2/5]
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:39 am

Bet was moving until that is a rather frail looking ninja got in his path and began speaking. He was telling Bet he shouldn’t be in such a hurry on a nice day, but he had things to do. It would seem this little man was keen on the senses side as he was able to spot ANBU who seemed almost ready to attempt something stupid like attacking the Lion of Hoshigakure. Well, that’s what they called him anyways, a man with a glowing gold mane of hair and power to match the sun, not to mention pride. Regardless, he needed to go meet with the Hoshikage, so he would simply state as such. “I have business to attend to little ninja.” He would then look over to the ANBU, “Go now and fetch me your Hoshikage. Tell him Bet is wishes for an audience. He can find me in these training grounds. Tell him to hurry, or I might lose my patience.” The ANBU in question would dart off before things started to get hairy. Bet would then turn to look at the man in front of him once more but would not say anything.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

Alright, Karasu wasn't going to lie. The guy's prideful attitude was a bit annoying, but it was likely more well-deserved than that idiot Hoshikage's was. Letting out a breath, Karasu's eyes would harden, his smirk coming back in full force as a tinge of excitement entered his voice. "If you want me to leave you to your business, you're going to have to make me. Maybe you'll put up a better fight than the idiot that passes for a Kage these days...?"

Was it the best idea to antagonize someone like this in his condition? Definitely not, but considering his heritage, you could probably give the Uchiha a break in that regard. After all, the Main Family was renowned for their complete disregard of "noble etiquette", and their love of a good fight.

Letting his hold on his chakra reserves go, any Sensor-Type in the area would begin to sweat and panic as his chakra began to dance across their skin. If there was one thing that hadn't slipped too far in the sixty years he'd been frozen, it was his raw power.

Did he need to train it back into shape? Yeah, but the best way to do that was standing right in front of him.

[Chakra Training Post 3/5]
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:10 am

Bet would smirk back to the little man. He had heart, that was for sure. He decided he would humor the little Shinobi as he seemed to have spunk, which he could certainly respect. He noticed the ninja in the area stiffen as the little man released his hold on his chakra. It was cute almost how they reacted in such a way. Bet decided to show them what true power felt like. He simply released the control he had over his own reserves as a dense blue aura would flare to life around him. It moved in a manner similar to a flame wildly flailing about. The moment he released this, Karasu would no doubt feel a weight upon his chest from not only the power but their close proximity. Most of the Shinobi left in the area would simply feint from the pressure in the air while the stronger ones would find a different place to be. “Your kage IS weak. Nothing but a child. Though, I am not here to fight him, simply to make a business offer.” He would then allow his chakra to subside as he reigned it back in.

Jutsu/stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:40 am

Karasu grit his teeth as he began to feel the absolutely massive amount of pressure weighing down on his body. He was amused by the various idiots surrounding them passing out, but the other man's words struck a chord within him. It wasn't the words themselves, necessarily. The tone of voice, and the insinuation that Karasu would ever acknowledge Kazan as his Kage, however...

Once the pressure had died down, the smaller of the two men would have his head down, panting. If the other man cared to notice, however, it wasn't out of exhaustion, or pain. No, it was an attempt to keep his temper in check. One final sigh would exit his body before he spoke once more. "MY Kage, huh...? What self-respecting Konoha-nin would I be if I served an idiot like him?"

Looking up at that moment, the stronger of the two Shinobi would notice several things wrong with the image in front of him. The first was that Karasu had tears of blood dripping from his eyes, eyes that now sported an angular design and glowed softly with power. Second was that blood-red chakra seemed to begin to coat his body like fire. Third?

A skeletal fist would be flying at him faster than most Kage-level combatants could ever hope to react.

As the rest of Susano'o's skeleton began to form around his body, it would wrap itself in the garb of a yamabushi, an odd shield that appeared to be made of clouds strapped to it's back and a gourd held at it's side, the House God of the Uchiha's right arm returning to Karasu and hovering over it menacingly.

It would seem as if this so-called "Bet" had pressed one too many buttons.

[Chakra Training Post 4/5]

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 11:26 am

Bet noticed that what he had said seemed to have struck a chord with the little man. He could sense chakra boiling up inside of him ready to be released. In response to this, Bets own chakra reacted, excited to be released in what was no doubt a fight boiling up, similar to an adrenal gland. His first form would make its appearance, his aura and hair becoming golden and standing on end, his eyes turning a piercing blue color. His physicality and chakra increased as well as when the fist came his way he simply stopped it with his palm without even flinching. He would look at Karasu with an almost... appraising look. Then he would break into a rather boisterous fit of laughter, “I like you, little ninja. You have far more spirit than the rest of the weaklings in this once great nation. You have my respect.” he would smile to Karasu in genuine happiness and appreciation. It wasn’t every day that he met another ninja capable of dealing with him.

Jutsu/stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Letting the chakra that makes up his Susano'o fade, Karasu began to laugh along with Bet. It truly did appear as if they'd gotten off on the wrong foot. Letting his Mangekyo Sharingan fade away, revealing his usual, non-glowing red eyes. He mentally catalogued the increase in chakra that the other man had gone through along with his transformation before extending his hand in a casual manner. "I guess we got off on the wrong foot, then. I'm Karasu Uchiha, formerly of Konohagakure, though apparently it's been a while since that meant anything to half these people."

Konohagakure, formerly the greatest of the Elemental Nations. The ancestral home of the Uchiha and Senju Clans, formed by the former nation of Chowagakure after the First Shinobi World War. Even the mere mention of the once-great Village seemed to allow the sun to shine brighter, and a warm, gentle breeze to flow throughout the area.

[Chakra Training Complete]
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Bet would release his transformation, though maintaining his guard in case anyone else got any bright ideas, though he could feel a familiar presence approaching so he would definitely stay on guard. He would accept the handshake heartily. "Bet Shoten, formerly Konohagakure, Currently a Missing-ninja." He was still somewhat ready for a fight though, this boy had given him some foreplay without the full delivery, what a tease! Regardless, he was sure there would be further conflict, if not this day then another. The Hoshikage wasn't known as a diplomat, an astounding warlord and tactician, but far from diplomatic. Though he was generally well liked by the populace of the village, Bet had never really cared much for the man, the previous kage knew his place and often took Bet's advice, this man, no, he was too headstrong and cared too much for official titles. Regardless, once his presence got close enough, Bet would turn to face him and would offer a greeting, he was here on business after all. "Hoshikage, it has been several months since we last met. I have come bearing a business offer that will certainly be of benefit to the village."

Kazan had been having a relatively good day, he had actually finished a stack of paper work and only had three left! He had gotten his favorite lunch and had even had time to get a quick workout in before he headed back to work. And that is precisely when his day turned to shit. He knew what was happening before even his ANBU arrived. Bet had come back. What's worse? He ran into that jerk of an Uchiha, Karasu. He figured with their clashing personalities, it was likely one would wipe out the other, so he didn't RUSH to the meeting the ANBU had told him about, but once he felt their energies calm, he decided to kick up the pace. Upon arriving, he saw the two seemed to have come to some form of understanding as they were shaking hands. Bet would then turn to him and speak of some form of business offer, and it almost tripped him up as the man didn't seem to be talking down to him either. He would regain his composure and then speak in his usual jovial and happy sounding voice that always held a twinge of cockiness under his tone. "Ah, so the Lion of Hoshigakure returns. I must admit, I never really expected you to come back, unless for a fight. You are a missing-ninja after all, so you really aren't allowed to enter the villages borders to come and go as you please, even if you have family here. Then to pick fights with denizens of the village such as Lord Uchiha here, it really makes people on edge, ya know? But, I'll humor you. What is this offer?" He would enter Kage mode at the end, ready to truly give it a listen, while he wasn't a fan of the man in front of him, he knew it was better to have him as an ally than an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Karasu immediately sobered slightly upon the arrival of the Hoshikage, his eyes narrowing even as they stung lightly. He had forgotten how much the Mangekyo Sharingan hurt after you cut off the flow of chakra, and could already feel the damage to his eyesight. The fact that his newfound friend was a missing-nin didn't surprise him, although given his own reservations about his "great and glorious leader", he was slightly tempted to go that route himself.

The offer made him slightly curious, though. He hadn't really been paying much attention to the rumor mill, considering he'd busied himself trying to figure out the current layout of the Village. The current political climate was something of a mystery to him, although...

If it involved a half-decent fight, then he was all ears.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Bet would let out a laugh that would cause both the ANBU watching from the shadows and elite jounin openly watching to stiffen, it would seem that their kage's presence had given them a backbone, but Bet would surely come out on top, just like every time before. "I have found far greater challengers than you outside of the village, Kazan, don't flatter yourself. As far as me coming and going as I please, I'd like to see anyone in this wretch of a village stop me. Finally, if you so much as THINK about persecuting my family based on my decisions, this village will become nothing more than an afterthought as cartographers draw in the massive hole where you once ruled." The final part of his little dialogue was said with an edge that DARED the man to test him. The edge was immediately gone in the following moments of dialogue though, "Regardless, I have come with a proposal. I am sure that you have heard of the recent resurgence of the tailed beasts that occurred in Tsukigakure, as well as the fact that the Ichibi has been spotted in the deserts outside of Otogakure. I am leading an elite group of mercenaries who are collecting said bijuu, not for the harm of any village, or bijuu for that matter, but basically to take them off the playing board all together. While this would take away a potential weapon from you, It would also take said weapon from your enemies as well." Kazan would butt into the conversaion, "And what if the other nations don't give up their precious bijuu?" Bet would simply chuckle in response, "I'd like to see them stop me. Anyways, my offer is this. Should a Bijuu appear here, My group will deal with it in such a manner as to almost totally negate the damage it would cause should you try to battle it yourselves. This is all we ask in return, any information regarding the bijuu that your village collects." It was a simply business deal where Hoshigakure gained the most and he also managed to get what he wanted, win-win.

Kazan would mull over his thoughts on the matter. On one hand, he knew that the nine-tails jinchuuriki had been found recently, with his neck slit and no rampaging bijuu in sight. It appeared to be a suicide, but one could never tell in the world of Shinobi. He also knew that the Nibi jinchuuriki was still training, though had yet to unlock his potential. He wouldn't offer the boy up as a sacrifice unless he had to for the sake of the village, so he would keep THAT information to himself. "I'll agree to your proposal, though I must ask, did your organization have anything to do with the death of the nine-tails' disappearance and then death? Also, what is your little group called?" He knew he really didn't have a choice in the matter when dealing with a man such as this, and he had learned better than to attempt to exert authority over such a primal man. Only power mattered to Bet, not money, not prestige and not a title, only power.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Karasu was thinking over the words spoken by the two men as he stood slightly off to the side, his eyes closed as he contemplated the idea. While Bet claimed to not wish any harm on the Bijuu, the entire concept hinged on the thought that they were weapons. Not an ideal train of thought, to be sure, although the Uchiha supposed he couldn't complain so long as they weren't necessarily sealed or restricted.

His entire moment of quiet contemplation came to a screeching halt, however, with Kazan's words. His eyes shot open, and his blood ran cold. No. No, no, NO! It couldn't be. IT COULDN'T BE!

Before he knew it, Karasu had grabbed the Hoshikage's collar and was staring him dead in the eye, his own alight with rage and grief even as clean tears joined the streaks of blood on his face. "What the HELL did you just say? Explain. Now."

Kirei...His nephew couldn't be dead. Kurama couldn't be gone. Those two weren't the type...

No, it couldn't be.

Could it?
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Kazan was waiting for his responses when the Uchiha who had been silent thus far grabbed him by his collar and demanded he repeat himself. He knew the man had been... out of the picture for roughly fifty years, but this was pretty recent knowledge. Regardless, he would explain to the man exactly what they were discussing, as none of it was classified anyways anymore. "The nine-tail's jinchuuriki, Arcadius, was found dead in the forests outside of the village. While this by itself is concerning, the nine-tails was also missing, nowhere to be found. Thus, we assumed that either someone killed the boy and stole it, or he killed himself for some reason and the beast somehow managed to escape our borders, though given this new information, I am beginning to think we have a suspect." He would then glance over to Bet.

Bet for his part didn't have much of an outward reaction to Karasu attacking Kazan, though he did listen intently to the man's tone. Did Karasu know that little boy? Either way, they didn't kill him. He was put back right where they picked him up, healthy and asleep. Probably didn't even know he was gone, honestly. Though the fact that the man was blaming him for the boys death was totally absurd. "My organization is known as the Seven Deadly Sins. We did take the Kyuubi, though we did so in a humane and safe manner that caused no pain nor posed any danger to either party involved. We then returned the boy right back where we found him, sleeping, healthy and very much alive. Perhaps you should train your ninja to avoid sleeping in the open outside of the village in the future, hmm?" He hoped this cleared up any misunderstanding on that part, though he had his deal stuck now, he could leave but he was bored back at the hideout with Roku off on another grand adventure. He would stick around, maybe go visit the family he had left in the village, he was sure Goken had gotten much bigger in the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Hearing the unfamiliar name of the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki did little to quell Karasu's pain. After all, if Kurama had changed vessels, then...Letting go of the Kage's collar, Karasu took in a large breath, and glanced over towards Bet before speaking. "I...apologize for the outburst. Last I knew, the Junchuuriki of the Kyuubi was my adoptive nephew, Kirei. Knowing him, I'd hazard a guess that he survived the war, but..."

Shaking his head, Karasu turned toward Bet and met his gaze, his eyes full of sorrow and loss. "A suggestion, Bet. I'm not sure how you've managed to keep the Bijuu from running rampant, but I'd stay as far away from the concept of sealing them away as I could. They don't like it, really, and there's only ever been a handful of Jinchuuriki that they've approved of. The Kyuubi, especially...I like you, but if I ever find out that you've abused him in any way, the last thing you'll ever see is my Sharingan. Understood?"

Was he being a bit overprotective? Sure, but Kurama deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Kazan would dust off his collar as soon as he was released, hearing the familiar name of his competitor for Hoshikage all those years ago he had to let out an uncharacteristically melancholy sigh. "Yes, Kirei Uchiha was a truly legendary shinobi and one who is to this day sorely missed by those who knew him. It was during the war that he suffered a grievous wound that not even the mighty kyuubi within him could fully heal. He survived the war but his life slowly dwindled due to his injury. It was around the time when he was at his weakest that a baby was born. This child was born weak, with little to no chakra and a body that was steadily failing him. Kirei elected to transfer the nine-tails into this new host, in order to save the boys life. I am truly sorry for your loss, Karasu." He was sincere, for he had also loved the man. Regardless, upon hearing both the denial and explanation of the other two questions, it was clear that Bet was not responsible for the boys untimely death, and likely his body simply couldn't withstand the Kyuubi being removed. The boy, who would no doubt believe himself to be dying, would probably off himself in order to make the process less painful.

Bet would listen to both Karasu's warning as well as the Hoshikage's explanation of what happened. He would look to the Hoshikage first, "The Seven Deadly Sins are located in the ruins of Kumogakure. We await any information you may have regarding the bijuu." He would then turn to Karasu, the one who had just threatened him, no doubt in response to a perceived threat to someone he held dear, but a threat nonetheless. "What we do for the bijuu we do for their own benefit, we shall give them a land free of human interference, where they can go about their lives their own way. WE are not their enemies. Though, I would watch who you threaten, little ninja, I may not be in such a generous mood next time." He would then pop out of existence leaving the two of them to wonder if he had ever been there to begin with. Bet for his part, was in Hoshigakure one moment and then over three thousand miles away in the Seven Deadly Sins' hideout the next instance. Today had certainly been interesting, he would have to go back and challenge that Karasu to a fight one of these days, or at least send Roku to get a taste of him.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:09 pm

Karasu's head bowed as he heard of the fate of his beloved nephew. He hardly even acknowledged the other man's disappearance, or his rebuke of the statement that the Uchiha had made. It would appear that he had misunderstood, although it might strike the other man later that there was no rage, or intent to kill within his words. Truly, it was a promise, no different than the transaction that Bet had made with the Hoshikage.

The Uchiha wouldn't interfere, so long as Kurama was safe from harm. If his childhood friend was injured in any way, then Karasu would become Bet's worst nightmare. Simple.

Looking back up to the Kage, Karasu's eyes would continue to stream tears. "If you'll excuse me, I...have some things to work out. Have a nice day."

And with that, Karasu walked off, shoulders slumped and mind filled with bittersweet memories.

[EXIT] [THREAD END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World (Open)   A Brave New World (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brave New World (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Forests :: Hoshigakure :: Training Area-
Jump to: