Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework I_vote_lcapWood Release Limited Jutsu Rework I_voting_barWood Release Limited Jutsu Rework I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework I_vote_lcapWood Release Limited Jutsu Rework I_voting_barWood Release Limited Jutsu Rework I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework Empty
PostSubject: Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework   Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Name: Wood Human  [LIMITED]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wood
Range: Within 200 meters of the user
Description: The user focuses Chakra for one turn before rising a massive humanoid wooden golem that they can telekinetically control. It stands at 100m tall. Each part of the body has Strength, Speed and Endurance equal to the power of this jutsu. It requires 50 Chakra per turn to upkeep. No discounts are given for this tech.
Requirements: GM Ninjutsu, 5k EXP

Name: Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands [SUB-LIMITED OF WOOD RELEASE: WOOD HUMAN]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Range: Within 400 meters of the user
Description: This jutsu is an evolved version of Wood Release: Wood Human.  When a person uses Wood Release: Wood Human with Senjutsu chakra, they can opt to form this jutsu instead.  The user of this ability clasps their hands together with the Hand Seal signature to Wood Release users, and gathers chakra for a full post.  Once this is done, they can summon the Buddha.  The Wood Human golem, in this form of the jutsu becomes a Buddha statue that cannot move, and sprouting from its back are many rows of thousands of hands.  The Buddha stands at 200 meters high, and its main two hands stay clasped as if in prayer.  The user of this technique, at any time, can thrust all of the hands of the Buddha forward to create an impact with strength and speed equal to the power of this jutsu.

When this occurs, the arms of the Buddha fall off, and the Buddha can stand and move, telekinetically controlled by the user as if it were Wood Release: Wood Human, with physical stats equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Must have Wood Human, GM in Ninjutsu, GM in Senjutsu, 5k exp
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework   Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 pm

NO GO! You cant have x20 jutsu power lol sorry but no.

Jutsu edited, Approved
Back to top Go down

Wood Release Limited Jutsu Rework
Page 1 of 1