Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Panterra [Summoning] I_vote_lcapPanterra [Summoning] I_voting_barPanterra [Summoning] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Panterra [Summoning] I_vote_lcapPanterra [Summoning] I_voting_barPanterra [Summoning] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Panterra [Summoning] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Panterra [Summoning] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Panterra [Summoning] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Panterra [Summoning] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Panterra [Summoning] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Panterra [Summoning] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Panterra [Summoning] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Panterra [Summoning] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Panterra [Summoning] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Panterra [Summoning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Panterra [Summoning] Empty
PostSubject: Panterra [Summoning]   Panterra [Summoning] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:44 pm

Name: Panterra
Species: Panther
Description:

Panterra [Summoning] 3103602395_1_7_7MmQiU1r

Panterra quite similarly to Lucifer can be a very playful and mischievous she tends to be a quite lazy summoning only preferring to only do things when she desires unless a situation presents itself in a life or death manner. She loves provoking not only her enemies but Lucifer as it brings her some form of entertainment to watching their annoyance grow. Despite her playful side she depises when someone does Lucifer wrong and may come off rather agressive or hostile to defend him. Her loyalty certainly needs to be gained as she is not very trusting of many people but is always willing to tolerate something when Lucifer vouches for it.

History:

While learning the summoning jutsu Lucifer had called her form from the lush jungle of her realm, there initial interaction had not gone well as the two only seem to provoke the other but It was not until the two had fought and fended of a group of ninja while watching each others back had they grown close. They would spend ample of amount of time honing their skills together well, Panterra would rather watch and judge Lucifer but she would help him learn to better control and use his overflowing senjutsu chakra. During these sessions that would become even closer and create a summoning contract bounding Panterra only to him.

Abilities: Water and Lightning Release

Stats:
Strength: 100
Speed: 100
Durability: 100
Stamina: 30
Perception: 70

Skills:
Ninjutsu:
   Traditional: Grand Master
   Fuuinjutsu: Begin
   Senjutsu: Master
   Ijutsu: Expert
   Kugujutsu: Begin
   Jikūkan: Expert

Taijutsu:
   Traditional: Master
   Bukijutsu: Beginner
   Ranged Bukijutsu: Expert

Genjutsu:
   Sight:  Begin
   Sound: Grand Master
   Smell: Begin
   Touch: Begin
   Taste: Begin

Jutsus: TBD
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Panterra [Summoning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panterra [Summoning]   Panterra [Summoning] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Panterra [Summoning]
Page 1 of 1