Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me I_vote_lcapUragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me I_voting_barUragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me I_vote_lcapUragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me I_voting_barUragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me Empty
PostSubject: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:24 am

EYES OF BETRAYAL

When Kirei awoke, he was in a cold sweat, his body jerking upwards in a swift motion, his hand going to scratch his itching eyes only to be met with the same cloth as before. He was beginning to realize that something was definitely happening with those eyes the way they itched and throbbed with power every now and again. Though, for some reason, he still felt too weak to move from the bed. Whether the anesthesia still hadn't fully worn off or what, he didn't know, but something was holding him back. As he laid back down and drifted back to sleep, he could finally begin to dream, though he could tell these were not his memories he was dreaming from, but the memories of one Shino Uchiha.

'A younger lad was sitting in a tree branch in what was no doubt the Land of Forests, relaxing in the early evening shade when he heard something approaching. "Nii-san! It's almost time for us to head back to the village! Father will kill us if we are late again!" It was none other than his younger brother, "Alright, fine, Inari. I'll be down in a second." Came his short reply. The two then made their way back to the village and into a clan compound not dissimilar to that of the Senju's own.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:32 am

The scene would cut to several weeks later as the same two raven haired children were in a training field located in a lush forest clearing. They were each panting heavily, it would seem that one of them was faring slightly better, but to be fair, he also seemed to be the oldest of the two. "Shino-nii, you're holding back still! I want you to go all out on me!" The younger of the two chided. "Inari, I don't want to hurt you, so I limit myself in such a way that I can improve without risking your safety." The older of the two said with a layer of passion and concern in his eyes. It was clear that he cared a lot for the younger boy and would do anything to protect him.

The scene would then flash to several months later, the two of them were sitting in front of a much older man, no doubt in his mid thirties who looked to be extremely stern and serious. The man looked at the two of them with his Sharingan spinning slowly in his eyes. It was clear that he was upset about something, but it looked as though he was USUALLY upset about something.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:39 am

The man would look to Shino angrily, "Why will you not fight your brother giving it all that you have?! He comes to you giving it everything he has, the meager amount he possesses that is, and you dishonor him by consistently pulling punches and holding back in a battle. I will no longer tolerate such things. From now on, you will NOT hold back in any fights with him. They will be treated as though you are sparring someone either greater than yourself or against your equal." The moment he said this, his eyes spun into a unique design and Shino could simply feel his mind easing about the nature of the thing his father just said. He knew that now, he would be able to comply. "Yes Tou-sama."

The scene would cut once more to a clearing where Shino was training by himself. The clearing looked to be in shambles as he punched through another training log, splintering it into pieces. He knew that his father had trapped him in a powerful Genjutsu meant to control him into fighting his brother no holds barred, but he tried to fight it. Maybe if he could get strong enough, he could override such a thing. It wasn't that he didn't have respect for his brother, no, he loved Inari more than anyone or anything else! He just couldn't bear to hurt the boy, the night his mother had passed on, she had tasked Shino with taking care of his younger brother to the best of his ability and the last thing she had heard in the living world was, "I promise, Kaa-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:49 am

Shino continued to push himself and train for months on end working on breaking the curse that was his father's Genjutsu, and that's when it happened. One afternoon he got home and found both his brother and father in the family training ground hidden deep underneath the compound. He approached hesitantly, not sure what was going on, when his father ordered the two of them to fight. He found that he couldn't control himself as his body lashed forwards, rushing his brother with speeds he had never even used against an enemy, much less his beloved younger brother. The first punch he delivered was enough to send the boy careening into the nearby wall, and Shino was forming hand seals before the boy could even recover from the punch.

The fireball rushed at the boy, but he managed to dodge just barely, only sustaining burns to his back, though it was obvious this would be an extremely one sided fight. Their father simply stood by and watched. The next attack saw Shino sending a single stream of fire at his brother that unfurled into a tidal wave of white hot flames moving towards the young boy. He had no hope of surviving. The flames caught his body and the last thing that Shino could remember hearing from his brother were screams of anguish and pain. Even those sounds faded away and he could hear nothing but ringing in his ears as tears shed down his face and he fell to his knees. His father didn't move, simply watching his youngest son burn to death at the hands of his oldest.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:58 am

That's when it happened, the area was engulfed in black flames as Shino's tears bled into literal tears of blood and his Sharingan morphed into a unique pinwheel pattern. Black flames overtook the fires that burned his brother to death and reduced his body to ashes. His father had to leap backwards to avoid being caught up in the blaze. Shino stayed like that for several long minutes, but to him it felt like days. All he could envision for what felt like days was his brother burning to a crisp. He had a newfound hatred for his father. He wanted the man to suffer as his brother had suffered, he wanted him to suffer as he had made Shino suffer. He stood slowly and deliberately before turning his hate-filled gaze to the man who caused all of this. He had never felt such burning hatred for anyone before, but he felt it in regards to the man he looked upon right now. He let out a primal scream as he rushed at the man with his sole intent to kill the man where he stood. He didn't know how, but he would make him suffer moreso than either of his sons had suffered.

The man he now hated stood off to the side still staring impassively at the charred ashes of his younger son, and looked over to Shino with an almost, proud look in his eyes? Proud that he had proved his strength by killing his brother? Proud that he had awoken his Mangekyou Sharingan? Proud that his own twisted Genjutsu had worked? Shino would never know the answer, because he would never ask.

5/5 Amaterasu (-1 50% coupon)
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:05 am

EYES OF VENGEANCE

As he stared at the man who had just forced him to kill his only brother, he sensed something changing in his eyes as the vile man finally met his own gaze. The two were then instantly transported into a Genjutsu world that Shino could feel total control over. He looked to the man and suddenly, his father would find himself on an iron cross.

Shino approached his father from all sides as hundreds of clones all pulled out iron stakes to use against his father. "This is your first day in purgatory, Welcome to hell." was all Kirei would say before he placed the first stake through his fathers mouth and out the back of his head, though the man wouldn't die. Not yet. The other hundred clones all began to pierce the man with their respective stakes, covering every angle of his body in said iron spikes. The man would be living in hell for the next three days, but for him it would feel like an eternity. Shino would then set the man on fire with his black flames and would let him burn for what felt like hours before finally allowing the flames to die down and the stakes to vanish. The man looked absolutely awful and looked broken already especially when shino said, "Only 71 hours, fifty-nine minutes remaining."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:10 am

The man would let out a scream of pure agony, what had felt like hours worth of torture and pain had only been a minute. He would beg his son to just end it if that be his wish, offer his father a quick, merciful death, but his cries fell on deaf ears as Shino seemed to have vanished from the Genjutsu altogether, leaving him sitting there alone to sob and weep over his own poor decisions. Finally, his son appeared around a meter away and he thought perhaps he would be freed.

Shino approached his father from all sides as hundreds of clones all pulled out iron stakes to use against his father. "This is your first day in purgatory, Welcome to hell." was all Kirei would say before he placed the first stake through his fathers mouth and out the back of his head, though the man wouldn't die. Not yet. The other hundred clones all began to pierce the man with their respective stakes, covering every angle of his body in said iron spikes. The man would be living in hell for the next three days, but for him it would feel like an eternity. Shino would then set the man on fire with his black flames and would let him burn for what felt like hours before finally allowing the flames to die down and the stakes to vanish. The man looked absolutely awful and looked broken already especially when shino said, "Only 71 hours, fifty-five minutes remaining."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:13 am

This endless torture continued for what felt like years to the man, his mind strong enough not to be rendered brain dead from being tortured so much, but he wanted to give in, to simply die as opposed to pay for his crimes in such a cruel, unforgiving manner as this. The man was ready to die, but that was not his decision to make, it was his son's whom he betrayed. The guilt for this began to weigh on him, but one couldn't be sure it wasn't simply regret due to his current predicament as his son appeared in front of him again for the hundredth time.

Shino approached his father from all sides as hundreds of clones all pulled out iron stakes to use against his father. "This is your second day in purgatory, Welcome to hell." was all Kirei would say before he placed the first stake through his fathers mouth and out the back of his head, though the man wouldn't die. Not yet. The other hundred clones all began to pierce the man with their respective stakes, covering every angle of his body in said iron spikes. The man would be living in hell for the next three days, but for him it would feel like an eternity. Shino would then set the man on fire with his black flames and would let him burn for what felt like hours before finally allowing the flames to die down and the stakes to vanish. The man looked absolutely awful and looked broken already especially when shino said, "Only 48 hours remaining."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 am

The man repeated the same nightmare over and over again, the monotony of his torture was evident, but it never seemed to fade away. He never seemed to get used to the pain, he never seemed to be able to send his mind to another place, there was only here and now being punished for the ultimate crime against his two sons. It was this day in the Genjutsu that he would be granted his final moment of despair. His son appeared before him once more.

Shino approached his father from all sides as hundreds of clones all pulled out iron stakes to use against his father. "This is your Final day in purgatory, Welcome to hell." was all Kirei would say before he placed the first stake through his fathers mouth and out the back of his head, though the man wouldn't die. Not yet. The other hundred clones all began to pierce the man with their respective stakes, covering every angle of his body in said iron spikes. The man would be living in hell for the next three days, but for him it would feel like an eternity. Shino would then set the man on fire with his black flames and would let him burn for what felt like hours before finally allowing the flames to die down and the stakes to vanish. The man looked absolutely awful and looked broken already especially when shino said, "Only one minute remaining."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:20 am

He was finally released from the hellish Genjutsu and realized no time had passed on the outside world as his son stared down at him with hate-filled eyes. It was clear that the boy was going to kill him now after having tortured him for so long, but Shinzo wouldn't go down without a fight, he moved to punch the boy in the face, but it fell flat as his body lacked the energy to move forwards and to power his own attacks. His son stared at him impassively and didn't utter a word. The man simply sat back and wept. He still had goals for his life, he wanted to take over the village one day, he wanted to rule the clan and bring the Uchiha into a new age of glory not seen since the days of Kosuke and Okami Uchiha! He wanted to become a name that went down in history above even those two, but he wouldn't. Now he would die in an underground chamber never to be seen by a living soul again, and he knew that his son would let his memory die as trash in the gutters of history. He also, on some level, knew he deserved to die such a death, as such, he simply embraced the escape from reality as the black flames encased his body one last time and he was reduced to ashes.

5/5 Tsukuyomi (-1 50% coupon)
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:17 pm

EYES OF ENLIGHTENMENT

When Kirei woke, he was sweating. The memories from the man's soul he had finally fused with. He finally started to feel stronger, though his body was still sore and his eyes were burning from the surgery still. As he rolled from the bed, he failed to catch himself properly and found his body slamming the ground with an unceremonial thud. He pushed himself up and got onto his feet, he needed to find something to eat and drink soon, to keep his energy up and to help him be able to overcome this weakness he was feeling now. He let out a breath before activating his sensing technique to aid in finding food, as even small animals had some chakra if one looked hard enough for their signature. After a moment he felt a rabbit and would move through the house trying to be as stealthy as possible. He kicked a table and heard silverware rattle slightly, feeling around he found a few butter knives to use as weapons. He finally found the door and made his way towards where he could sense his prey. Throwing the first knife, it wouldn't connect, sounded like it hit a tree, so he would throw the second one once he sensed the rabbit begin moving. The satisfying squelch let him know he was successful on that attempt. It only took him half an hour later and he was eating roasted rabbit haunch that he had cooked over a fire.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:53 pm

As he sat and ate his food, he knew he would need to be heading back towards the village, but he had no idea which direction this would be in as he had no idea where he was at the moment. It would be difficult to make his way anywhere without his sense of sight anyways. He would simply have to wait until this itching in his eyes went away. He could sense a buildup of energy beginning behind them, but didn't pay it much mind. The man he had used as his transplant was an Uchiha, so he supposed he now had access to the Sharingan and that's all that was going on, it drew more chakra than he had anticipated, but he had plenty of chakra to use anyways. He would go looking for more souls later, for now he had to focus on getting back into fighting shape. It was one thing for him to be getting used to his new eyes, but something else for him to be training on. One never knew when they would be left blind and helpless in the world of the shinobi, so he would need to brainstorm ideas for getting around such a handicap in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:59 pm

As he finished eating, he decided to stand and find water. He could sense there was a cool breeze shifting through the forest that held a bit of moisture in it licking against his skin. He decided to simply walk in that direction, he walked for minutes and then hours and eventually, he heard the rushing of a river. Activating his chakra sense to act as a sort of protection, he would move to drink from the river. He scooped some of it into his mouth and could taste that it had a bit of mineral in the water, meaning that he knew exactly which river this was, which in turn meant that he knew how to get back to the village from here. He finished drinking and decided to move in that direction while attempting to use sensing in order to move safely through the forest without his sense of sight. He could still rely on his sense of touch and hearing which were extremely useful navigation tools. He moved using his hearing to be able to tell where the trees were by the rustling of their leaves and crackling of their branches in the wind, while using touch to be able to feel something with his hands before he bumped into it.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:26 pm

He moved this way for several miles before finally taking a moment to stop when he felt that he was at the base of the mountain. He would take a break here as even he wasn't confident enough to attempt to traverse the dangerous mountain passes without the use of his eyesight. He could feel that it was certainly colder closer to the mountains, so he would need to make himself a fire if he was going to be waiting here for any real length of time. He found some deadwood and sent some fire chakra from his mouth into the pit to start the fire. He huddled next to it as he felt the chakra behind his eyes swell even further. At this point, one of his actual concerns was his head exploding before he made it back to the village, the pressure behind his eyes was more intense than anything he had ever felt before and he wasn't sure what to do about it. His chakra just seemed to build there as he sat in total darkness, even though he could tell judging by the warmth of the sun coming from a little off of overhead that it was roughly past midday. Meaning, should he manage to traverse the mountains, he could be back to the village before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 pm

He decided to push on regardless of everything that could potentially go wrong. He moved towards the mountain and found some flat ground, no doubt a pathway that would lead in the direction of the main road that led towards the village. Come to think of it, it was odd for something known as a hidden village to have a main road leading to it, but nonetheless, he digressed. Continuing to walk up the rather steep passageway, he found that it narrowed up as one progressed, no doubt he was squeezing between boulders and rocks to continue up the path. The mountains were not originally as hazardous in this area of the world from what he had researched, apparently when the chunk of the moon crashed here it caused major changes to not only the land but also the climate as the tides shifted and things like that. It was certainly an interesting history lesson, but one that was mostly irrelevant in his current situation. HOW the rock got there was of little consequence, it was more important to figure out HOW he was going to get around the obstacles along the path without being able to see.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:05 pm

He moved along the path slowly, being careful to get his footing sure and his movements stable, as he had no idea whether he was on a ledge or what. At one point, he heard a noise from behind him and it was only his combat experience and years of harsh training under his father that allowed him to barely dodge the punch that was aimed for the side of his head. He ducked at the last moment after hearing the fist cutting through the air. Not knowing precisely where the attack was coming from, he preformed a full around sweeping kick that would cover a full circle around himself. His opponent seemed to have either backed off from the failed punch or leapt over his kick as he met no resistance. He would then stand still listening closely for a follow up attack. His opponent then attacked with a blade of some sort as he could hear it cutting through the air in a way that only serrated metal could accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Moving out of the way of the sword slash and the following slash, he could tell that he wasn't facing a trained shinobi. The man moved in a way that was unpredictable yes, but it seemed to lack any real skill or direction also. Not to mention they were very slow attacks. He dodged them with ease even while blinded and was only caught on his shoulder as the pain that had been building behind his eyes throbbed once more before becoming almost unbearable. He fell to his knees and grabbed his eyes, he heard the bandit let out something of a chuckle through his deep breaths, obviously winded. It was then that the bandages covering his eyes burst into flames as black as night, and then the first thing he saw burst into flames as well, the bandit. His eyes held a purple/grey coloration with several concentric rings moving inwards to the pupil with the centermost ring around the pupil being a slightly darker color than the rest. He obviously didn't know this, he only knew he could see the world again and with much higher clarity and understanding than he had ever realized was possible. He stopped sending chakra to his eyes and they actually reverted back to a white color, it would seem that the DNA meshed with his quite well. He would then rush back to the village to get rest and begin his training.

7/7 Claiming Rinnegan (-3 25% off coupons)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me   Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me Empty

Back to top Go down

Uragiri no me, Fuku ge no me, Satori no me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Valleys-
Jump to: