Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) I_vote_lcapKirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) I_voting_barKirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) I_vote_lcapKirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) I_voting_barKirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) Empty
PostSubject: Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)   Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 8:43 am

NPC SPECIFICS:

There is a small shanty town to the east of the great village known as Tsukigakure. Past the mountains and to the edge of the sea, the town is small and relatively quiet with only limited Shinobi traffic and even fewer scuffles within its narrow yet crowded streets. It is in this town that we find our hero, Kirei. Though, he is dressed differently than one would normally find him, he looked to be dressed in the ragged clothes of a street urchin, his body coated in layers of dirt and mud and his headband nowhere to be seen. He was not here on vacation however, but was using this disguise to hunt down his target, a missing ninja known as Zangetsu.

Based on the picture he had, the man looked fairly normal, though apparently this was a ruse. Kirei himself had prepared himself ahead of time to take courses of actions to ensure the safety of those citizens who are minding their business once he finds his target. The sun had started to set and many of the shops had turned on their night lights, Kirei stumbled around slightly as though somewhat drunk as he searched the crowd for his target. He had a walking cane, tapping his way along the roadway, his pure white eyes seemed glazed over, their coloration allowing him to appear blind much easier than normal. That’s when he saw him, the relatively tall, lanky man with a short mop of brown hair on his head. Staggering over towards him, but not in an obvious manner, he would trip on a rock and land in the man’s arms, well more so grabbing onto the collar of his jacket before tilting his head up, his white eyes searching to meet the eyes of the man who ‘caught’ him.

The moment their eyes met, two things happened almost simultaneously. The first is the activation of Living Corpse Reincarnation. When the technique activated, nothing would outwardly change as the inner world was designed to look and behave exactly like the real one they were currently in. The second was an activation of an even more subtle Genjutsu. To his target, it would seem as though the ‘drunk and blind’ Kirei was yelling at him for being in the way and would then start a fight with him, which he would be winning. I’m reality, the man would be standing totally still in both the real world as well as the Genjutsu one.

Should he not meet Kirei’s gaze the first time, Kirei would apologize to the man and try to stand but would clumsily fall backwards into his ass. He would hold his hand in the direction of the man and ask for help up, attempting to meet his gaze in a subtle manner the entire time.

Chakra - 4,550/5,000

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)   Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Zangetsu rubbed his tired neck in exasperation. Ah it was such hard work killing for fun! Well he had known it was grueling work but someone had to do it. In fact he should probably search for another target pretty soon. Zangetsu looked around a moment before spotting a loving High-Rank Jounin dotingly saying goodbye to his wife and kids as he prepared to go off to work. Perfect. Zangetsu suppressed the creepy smile that wanted to bloom on his face so as not to blow his cover and prepared to walk over there when suddenly someone had bumped into him, nearly falling and actually daring to use HIM to catch himself.

Looking down to find the impudent culprit Zangetsu noticed the soon-to-be victim's eyes. Oh he's just a blind fool. But something shocking happened then. The blind fool actually dared to yell at him! Before he could show the brat who he was messing with he felt the air rush from his lungs as a domineering punch sent him flying through the crowd. W-w-what is this? Before he could express his shock the "blind" man appeared above him as he was still flying through the air and with a spinning kick slammed him into the ground. What followed after was a one-sided beating but Zangetsu never had a clue that this one-sided beating was all in his head and in actual life he just stood there stupid as stone, seemingly dead to the world. Figuratively.....
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)   Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:55 pm

The man was trapped in his Genjutsu and even in the false world of the Reincarnation jutsu, the man’s body stood stock still several meters away. It was going rather smoothly and Kirei was ready to deliver the final blow. Forming quick handseals he would launch a fireball at his opponents still body, and swiftly after would send a blade of wind through said blazing orb activating his own combination technique. The now flaming wind blade would pierce the man’s chest right where his heart was should the man not move for some reason. The blade would then be brought upwards to bisect the man’s upper torso all the way through his brain. Once this was done, the man would officially be dead and Kirei could begin the next portion of his plan. He would end the corpse reincarnation jutsu bringing him back to the real world, where he would cause a blue orb of energy to leave the now dead man’s mouth. This was his soul. Kirei would then eat the soul and have it become a part of his own soul, thus making himself stronger. He would take the body back with him to the village to turn it in for the cash reward.

Should this not work, he would defend himself as best he could against whatever came his way.

Chakra - 3,775/5,000

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)   Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Zangetsu absolutely could not allow this to continue! He would.....he would...he would be no more. There aren't enough words in the world left to describe the feelings going through him in that nanosecond where the illusion was painfully shattered and he enjoyed one last sight of searing red and a pain so terrible his entire body felt numb and cauterized before that nanosecond passed and he was no more. Dying a dog death greatly aggrieved without the chance to properly feel the humiliation.

(Sorry it was kinda short but could only do so much)

[FINAL EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)   Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirei During Eight-Tail Attack! (p)
Page 1 of 1