Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Sin of Sloth [P] I_vote_lcapThe Sin of Sloth [P] I_voting_barThe Sin of Sloth [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
The Sin of Sloth [P] I_vote_lcapThe Sin of Sloth [P] I_voting_barThe Sin of Sloth [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Sin of Sloth [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

The Sin of Sloth [P] Empty
PostSubject: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 10:01 am

Bet appeared in the vast wasteland that was the desert outside of the ruins of Sunagakure. He looked around waiting for something, it was rumored that a powerful presence had been lurking here, one Kiseragi Hyuuga, the previous Kazekage. Bet would flare his presence to cause the man to notice him, hoping to have some words with one so legendary as the Kazekage. The black haired male wore his typical clothes, his tail tucked beneath his trench coat. It was a cool evening by the deserts standards and he was ready to get this meeting underway. Should the man prove to be who the rumors pinned him as, Bet would even offer him a position on the Sins.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 pm

The world had twisted and turned as the man slept for so long. The war had finally taken its toll on the once shadow of Sunagakure. His once youthful appearanced withered into that of an old man as he slept, but something kept his body youthful. As he slept in the former housing of the Kazekage's chamber he felt a presence flair not too far from his location. Slowly the coffins cover slid off and he grabbed its sides.

Bones and muscles popped and ached as he stood from his resting place, blue eyes looking around as strands of long white hair were pushed from his vision. The withered hat of a Kage was grabbed as he walked from the rubble, floating into the air and heading over toward the source. Moments passed before the desert wind picked up, taking dirt with it and his visage could be seen landing and walking toward the male ," What do you want with a ghost of the past boy?," the weary voice rang out as the wind subsided.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Bet couldn't believe it as the old man landed in front of him. He was a lot older than the legends had portrayed, but he supposed not everyone could stand the test of time physically. Either way, he could sense that the man's chakra was just as powerful as had been foretold. Bet would look at the mans icy orbs with his own burning with solid determination, "I am looking to recruit you into making the world a better, safer place." Bet would take a breath before continuing the same mission statement as before, "The world is still healing from the war and this threat is heightened by the existence of massive biological weapons known as bijuu. Should the wrong person, or a wronged village get its hands on one of these beasts, that village will use it to cause countless deaths. On the flip side, I am aware that the bijuu are conscious beings with their own thoughts, feelings and personalities. I despise the thought of them being used as a weapon against their will, as such, I am developing a group whose objective is to capture and relocate them away from the threat of human kind's avarice. Should you accept, you will join the ranks of the Seven Deadly Sins and will attain all benefits therein." He stopped there. If the man wanted to know what he got, he would just have to join up.
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:01 pm

"Safer place? Are you...by any chance missing a few screws in your head," the male muses as he motions to the entirety of the village," Safe was a luxury we could never afford. The world will never be safe with us on it. I wish this world could heal and my life could return to what it used to be, but war and greed have both ravaged this land for far too long," at the mention of bijuu he would laugh for a moment. He didn't quite understand what this person was after, but if he knew of the bijuu then something was worth listening to. He would allow the unknown man to continue for a moment until he had finished. Kiseragi slowly tilted his head as he pondered on the request, resorting to asking a few questions in the meantime," What do you truly know about the bijuu? Have you ever been a host to one? Do you know what they feel and think? You want to rid them of the natural order and...do what? Relocated and remove them. Tempting. But how will you assure any of this group...won't try and take what you are "trying" to do. More importantly what guarantee do you have that this will work?," his questions would come one after another and depending on the answers he would join...or not.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Bet would nod to the man, it would seem that he was far more cynical than the other members he had been in contact with thus far. The man raised valid points, but it was nothing he didn't have an answer to. "I know of the bijuu. I have seen them. Studied them. Witnessed the devastation one is capable of causing if put into the hands of a human. I have never hosted one, but I know that they have feelings and thoughts oftentimes more complex than our own. I simply do not want to see them misused. As far as those in the group attempting to overthrow me or use the beasts to further their own cause... that is not possible. Not only are several members sympathetic to the bijuu cause, a few are previous jinchuuriki themselves. Not to mention, I am the most powerful member of the organization. None can oppose me in this endeavor, and they know this." He said the last part with a serious look in his eye. Even if the man across from him didn't believe his claims of power, it would be evident that Bet believed every word he had said, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 1:21 pm

"Let me indulge you on a little tip. Bijuu hate being shoved into humans, but of those that they accept as family and friend? That bond isn't something you can easily sever. Sure you might think you are liberating them from "bondage", but what of those that choose to remain with their host? It is one thing to take them from the world as they are without a vessel, but when they share a bond with someone? What do you call that? As a previous Jinchuriki i know that bond all to well and i want assurance that you will not harm the hosts that hold these creatures if they do not want to part. If i am given this and you keep your word? I will help you in your endeavors." He didnt say much after that, knowing that one couldn't keep this promise but it was a test after all.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 2:07 pm

Bet would sigh, it would seem that the man was more than just a previous host, but one who had bonded with his Bijuu. That was something Bet could understand, but he really couldn't let such a thing stop him on his quest, even one who worked with their bijuu and were friends could be used as a weapon against an enemy village. "That is not a promise that I can make. While I can promise that I will personally do everything in my power to prevent harm from befalling Bijuu or their hosts, I cannot allow Jinchuuriki to continue to exist. We have collected several of the Bijuu already, it wouldn't do to allow even one to remain out as then the villages will make that a target to have their 'ultimate weapon' in the case of a war." The man probably wouldn't be happy with that answer, but It was the only one he could give. He wouldn't be able to promise such things and the man knew it. He supposed he could and then arrange for the host to die, but that would put him years behind at best while waiting for the beast to reform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sin of Sloth [P]   The Sin of Sloth [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sin of Sloth [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Ruins of Sunagakure-
Jump to: