Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kirei Senju [Complete] I_vote_lcapKirei Senju [Complete] I_voting_barKirei Senju [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kirei Senju [Complete] I_vote_lcapKirei Senju [Complete] I_voting_barKirei Senju [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kirei Senju [Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kirei Senju [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Kirei Senju [Complete]   Kirei Senju [Complete] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:55 am

Kirei Senju [Complete] Kirei10
Kirei Senju [Complete] 0OeODz3
Name: Kirei Senju
Nickname: N/A
Kirei Senju [Complete] GWSdYHs
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 153 Lbs.
Appearance: Kirei has an uncommon appearance compared to members of his clan, with light colored eyes and white hair. His skin is fair, but much less colored than most of his tan kin. His hair has always been spiked and unruly, even in his youth. His eyes often reflect age unbefitting of the one who they belong to, but a wisdom that many his age envy. His lips are normally set into a rather neutral line, though they do curl upwards in the presence of his friends. But, when someone around him is threatening those friends or being rude to him, his face sets into an icy stare that could freeze hell itself. His body is nicely toned and lacks much fat at all, but does have quite a few small scars. There is one noticeable one on his left shoulder, though he doesn't like to talk about it. He wears a dark blue cloak with a high collar, but under this is just a mesh undershirt and typical ANBU style pants with a lot of pockets. His legs are wrapped in bandages and his feet covered by the common ninja sandal found on Tsukigakure shinobi. He has the clan's emblem embroidered on the back of his cloak, wearing it and his main family crest proudly for all to see.
Kirei Senju [Complete] EW0JlD2
Village: Tsukigakure
Character Rank: Genin
Character Tier: D-3
Element: Rolling
Bijuu Roll: N/A
Kirei Senju [Complete] IVLimad
Personality: While many his age are overly serious about things regarding their training, Kirei is more of a happy-go-lucky kid. He does train vigorously, but he doesn't do so in order to get stronger, no, he trains simply because he enjoys the thrill of combat. It just so happens that to get a better thrill from combat that he needs to face stronger opponents and to face stronger opponents one must become stronger. He loves a good fight and will never hesitate if given the opportunity to face an opponent that he feels will give him a good challenge. He loves those who he feels that he can trust and will put everything on the line to protect and help them. He values the opportunity given to his clan by Tsukigakure to be an official clan of the village, even if they aren't the largest or most well known of the families that call the village their home. As such, he has a profound loyalty to the village and its inhabitants. He hates those who would pity him or go easy on him for any reason, and those who think of him as weak. He dislikes being cooped up indoors or behind a desk and loves being able to run around and be free
Character History: Kirei was born in the main family of the clan, and is one of those in line to inherit the position of clan head once his father dies. His parents are quite lively people, always keeping him busy training or learning new things. As a child he was almost never seen without a book in his hands, unless he was training something he had read in a book. He made it through the academy at a relatively normal age, not having really any skill that set him apart from those around him, unless you count his mastery over several jutsu and things prior to exiting the academy.

It was during his academy years that he got into a sparring match with an older boy who turned out to be a missing ninja in disguise who held hatred for the Otsutsuki clan, confusing Kirei for a member of said clan. He attempted to kill Kirei, though he grievously wounded him, he was unable to kill him before being apprehended by the Instructors. This attack left Kirei with a large scar on his left shoulder and he has been deeply traumatized from that event even to this day. He continued his training even the moment that he was able to and managed to graduate within a year following the incident.

He was forced to take off a year before he was able to be placed on a team so that he could train with his family more. He learned of the family history as well as being groomed to take over the clan one day should he be chosen for the roll. At the very least, he would be a fine shinobi and maybe even the kage one day! He would keep his head high and his dreams higher. He finally was released from his political training and is just now getting to prepare to enter the shinobi world to begin his career. While he was learning about history and leading the village, he also learned a lot about his clan history as well as various jutsu and things in the history of his clan. Just because he was learning didn’t mean he wasn’t continuing his training! He kept pushing himself and is very proud of his current placement.
Back to top Go down

Kirei Senju [Complete]
Page 1 of 1