Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) I_vote_lcapFlying Thunder God Variants (Canon) I_voting_barFlying Thunder God Variants (Canon) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) I_vote_lcapFlying Thunder God Variants (Canon) I_voting_barFlying Thunder God Variants (Canon) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) Empty
PostSubject: Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon)   Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) 350?cb=20141026174840
Name: Spiralling Flash Super Round Dance Howl Style Three
Type: Space-Time Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Description: This technique was devised by Minato Namikaze and employs the use of the Flying Thunder God Technique. Minato throws six Flying Thunder God Kunai behind the enemy, and teleports to them. The technique can also be used with the help of a shadow clone, though this is not a compulsory component of the technique's execution. It should be noted that this technique has never been seen in its entirety. In the anime, the usage of the technique was enough to defeat an entire platoon of shinobi. Though it was not seen directly, it produced a lightning flash and repelled the enemies with great force. It also seems to require the kunai to be placed in a circular pattern, a possible reference to its name.

Requirements: Flying Thunder God

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) 350?cb=20150218014653
Name: Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder
Description: The Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder is a space-time barrier (時空間結界, jikūkan kekkai) technique. This barrier technique incorporates the use of the Flying Thunder God formula to erect a barrier space capable of warping away anything that comes into contact with it. The subject of the technique is then directed to another location marked by the user’s formula. The barrier has proven to be powerful enough to warp away techniques as destructive as a Tailed Beast Ball.

Requirements:

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) 350?cb=20140220221714
Name: Flying Thunder God — Second Step
Description: The Flying Thunder God — Second Step is a technique developed by Minato from the Flying Thunder God Technique. Minato first throws a Flying Thunder God Kunai, be it a direct attack at his opponent; once the kunai has reached close proximity to the target, or even past them, he would then teleport to the said kunai, immediately attacking his target from their blind-spot. The speed at which this technique is executed along with the unpredicted secondary attack is such that even an individual who possesses the Sharingan is unable to react in time.

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) 350?cb=20140710150949
Name: Flying Thunder God Slash
Description: A technique combining the use of a bladed weapon and space–time ninjutsu. The user teleports to a marked target, with weapon in hand, to instantaneously deliver a swift, devastating slash to his opponent. Because of the speed of the technique's execution, not even an individual wielding the Sharingan — a dōjutsu capable of predicting movement — has enough reaction time to defend themselves against this technique. In the anime, Tobirama used a marked kunai hidden with other thrown kunai, allowing him to attack a target that dodged his projectile attack.

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) 350?cb=20140925140812
Name: Flying Thunder God Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique
Description: The Flying Thunder God Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique is a technique which can be utilised when at least two Flying Thunder God Technique users are present. Both persons will mark each other with their respective seals, this grants them the ability to switch their positions at any point in time during a battle. In one instance of use, Minato and Tobirama used this technique to take Obito Uchiha by surprise on the battlefield where Minato — who was originally struck by an attack — switched places with Tobirama to cause the attack to land on their intended target. Chakra cost is dependent on distance travelled.

Requirements: Flying Thunder God Technique
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon)   Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon) EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Flying Thunder God Variants (Canon)
Page 1 of 1