Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Long Live the King [P] I_vote_lcapLong Live the King [P] I_voting_barLong Live the King [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Long Live the King [P] I_vote_lcapLong Live the King [P] I_voting_barLong Live the King [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Long Live the King [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Long Live the King [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Long Live the King [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Long Live the King [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Long Live the King [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Long Live the King [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Long Live the King [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Long Live the King [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Long Live the King [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Long Live the King [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Long Live the King [P] Empty
PostSubject: Long Live the King [P]   Long Live the King [P] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:02 pm

It was a rather boring day in the village of Hoshigakure for one Bet Shoten. He was sitting in another meeting with the elder council, the shinobi council and that blowhard of a Hoshikage. He had heard tales of his father's reign as both Yamikage and Raikage and then seen the legendary Kosuke in action as the Hokage to know that this man was not all he cracked himself up to be. The two of them had butted heads plenty of times in the past, but never had the man grated on Bet's nerves as much as he was in this meeting.

The kage had stood and demanded that Bet be removed from the chamber as he was not even a member of any of the councils present. While normally, Bet would have done so as he didn't really enjoy the meetings to begin with, it was the manner in which the kage spoke that ruffled Bet's feathers, so to speak. He stood from his seat and walked over to the kage, standing mere inches from the man, their height difference only a few inches, but Bet still was taller.

He stared at the man before the bastard had the AUDACITY to put his hand on Bet's shoulder and order him to stand down before things got nasty. Oh, he would rue this day. Bet's energy skyrocketed as his body erupted in golden flames. His hair standing more on end and his eyes turning a vibrant blue color. "You really should learn to listen to those who are stronger than you. I will forgive your infraction this time and allow you to leave with your life. Alas, every misdeed deserves punishment though." With that, he would simply place his palm on the Hoshikage's chest and would push forwards around an inch for his hand moveing forward, but the Hoshikage would be pushed backwards with a great amount of force.

The man was shoved through the wall behind him, through the next several buildings before crashing into the wall surrounding the village. He didn't go through the reinforced wall, but he did leave a crater in it. Bet simply brushed himself off, looking at the stunned people around him, the ANBU hadn't even moved to attack him as they knew they stood no chance. "Consider that my resignation."
With that said, he simply vanished, moving too fast for anyone in the area to keep up with. He had sensed a powerful chakra, a familiar chakra. He needed to check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Long Live the King [P]
Page 1 of 1