Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Shadow's Lair  I_vote_lcapShadow's Lair  I_voting_barShadow's Lair  I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Shadow's Lair  EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Shadow's Lair  EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Shadow's Lair  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Shadow's Lair  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Shadow's Lair  EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Shadow's Lair  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Shadow's Lair  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Shadow's Lair  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Shadow's Lair  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Shadow's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Shadow's Lair  Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Lair    Shadow's Lair  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 am

Name: Hiden: Umbra Sage Mode
Type: Senjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Self
Description: A unique and limited form of sage mode created by Shadow Nara. This form allows one to become one with natural shadows and to use a lot of unique techniques derived from this ability. It also increases the power of the users normal jutsu, much like normal sage mode. Chakra Stat x2, Physical Stats x10 of the chakra stat. The user is cloaked in a pure black shroud of chakra that seems to be simply shadows clinging to the users skin. The only thing that stands out are the eyes that generally glow a particular color, designated by the user.
Requirements: Must learn from shadow

Name: Hiden: Sage Art: Shadow Travel
Range: Chakra Stat in Meters
Description: The user is able to merge with shadows and then reappear instantly from another natural shadow within range. This ability allows one to travel potentially vast distances in the blink of an eye! The user is also able to teleport to a place they have been before, provided there is a shadow present, this costs double the normal chakra cost for this jutsu.
Requirements: Umbra Sage Mode

Name: Hiden: Sage Art: Multiple Hands of the Shadow God
Description: The user creates hands made of shadows that can expand from either the cloak itself or any other shadow that is saturated by the users chakra. These hands are capable of acting as extensions of the users own body, but have far greater reach, strength and speed than the user’s normal limbs. Can create two hands normally, but can create two more for double the costs of this jutsu.

Name: Hiden: Sage Art: Purgatory
Range: Power of this jutsu in meters
Description: This jutsu is supplementary in nature and is exceedingly useful as it cannot be dispelled like a Genjutsu. The user expands their shadow cloak into a sphere centered on them, it moves with them to keep the user at the center. The sphere is pitch black and blocks out all outside light, though it cannot stop light from forming on the inside which will lead to the jutsu being cancelled. But, while inside the jutsu, the user blends in perfectly with the surrounding darkness and is unable to be sensed in any way as the entire area is made of their chakra.

Name: Hiden: Realm of the Nocturn
Type: Jikkukan
Range: Self
Description: The user creates their own pocket dimension that is located within their own shadow. This realm can take on any form or be any size, though it is only accessible through the users shadow. When inside the realm, the user or those they bring into the realm, is able to train shadow based jutsu at a 25% reduced post count. The user is also able to control 100% of the landscape in their shadow realm as it is an extension of their chakra and shadow. The jutsu cost must be paid when travelling to or from the realm, half price is paid when transporting an item to or from the realm, but to transport another living being, it is double the cost.
Requirements: Learn from Shadow

Name: Hiden: Sage Art: Shadow Puppet Mimicry
Type: Ninjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu
Description: The user, upon collecting a sample of the targets DNA, is able to create a shadowy mimic of them. These shadows have stats equal to the power of this jutsu, but the chakra stat is based around the rules for shadow clones (meaning that you must sacrifice a portion of your own chakra stat to these mimics. Not a permanent loss, only while the mimic is active.) The mimic then draws its upkeep cost and costs of jutsu used from their own chakra pool as opposed to the user. These mimics are only able to use jutsu they knew in life, unless such a jutsu casts a light. In which case the jutsu dispels the mimic and the technique is ended. The mimic is not a complete revival of the individual and is merely a cheap imitation, as such, it only retains a single aspect/mood of the target, be it happy, sad, mad, giddy, embarrassed, ect… These moods are not able to be changed once set and they can have a direct effect on the performance of the mimic in question. This mimic is NOT able to use any limiteds known by the target, nor is it able to use any techniques which require kkg wielded by its target.
Requirements: Umbra Sage Mode, DNA of intended target

Nara Canon:

Last edited by Shadow on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Shadow's Lair  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Lair    Shadow's Lair  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Shadow wrote:
Name: Shadow Puppet Mimicry
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Jikuan
Element: Shadow Release, Jikuan
Range: C-30m/B-50m/A-70m/S-100m/SS-200m
Description: Life is a beautiful creation not easily replicated by the hands of man, but it is most often mimicked and they say the greatest form of illusion is one that becomes real. This jutsu uses either innate shadows (for beings like shadow with shadow body) or shadows in the wide world to create solid shadows that mimic certain animals and at A+ rank other beings. This jutsu is capable of mimicking a creature (or being) at the same rank as the version this jutsu is cast. the mimicry has 50% of the creatures stats and can do everything the creature can besides special and limited jutsu at C-B rank but cannot mimic a fully SENTIENT creature (i.e. summon) and at A-SS rank it cannot mimic the special abilities (kekkei genkai, bloodlines, eye bloodlines) and only at most 20% of a limited jutsu.At A-SS rank mimic's made from a SENTIENT being can only replicate one major personality trait (happy, sad, lovey, angsty, etc.) unless the user has a DEEP understanding of the target of the jutsu. A mimic's distance it can travel from the user depends on what rank this jutsu is used at and chakra upkeep for mimic's is the standard upkeep for the rank you use it at PER mimic. Slightly weaker to light/fire jutsu and when fighting one who uses these against them each mimic attacked takes 10 more chakra to keep their body stabilized per attack of this type receivedShadow.  
Requirements: C-B: Expert Trad.Ninjutsu, Expert Jikuan, Beginner-Adept Genjutsu (All) / B-SS: Master Trad.Ninjutsu, Master Jikuan, Expert-Master Genjutsu (All). C-SS: Learn from Shadow or a valid student of his, Shadow Release
^^^ Okay, so first, your shadow creatures wouldn't be able to have stats based off things they are simply copying the shape of. The stats would still need to be equivalent to the power of the jutsu used. Second, they most certainly wouldn't be able to use any jutsu that the user of the technique didn't know. I would even go as far as to say they shouldn't be allowed to use anything other than shadow jutsu, but I'll be lenient on that and say they can use anything the user knows.

Name: Shadow Realm
Type: Ninjutsu/Jikuan
Range: A-250m/S-400m/SS-800m
Description: Shadow's crowning challenge and one of his main aspiration using his unique bloodline. Over a period of time in a place without any seals or chakra based ownership with at least as much space as the minimum range for the rank you use it at you can create a world made of shadows much like the realm inside of the eye of an Uchihia based on space-time except this space will be made of shadows. the definition of it and the scenery will be determined through rp and the rp respectively is: A: 15 posts, S: 25 posts, SS: 35 posts. And each rank much be done over a period of roleplay days so once starting this jutsu you cannot join other threads that occured in the same day UNLESS you invite others to join the thread of you creating your realm. Each Realm must be anchored with a seal of equivalent rank. The length of building is as equates: A: 5 days (in thread), S: 10 days (in thread) and 2 days irl, and SS: 20 days (in thread) and 3 days irl. Once complete and anchored somewhere in the position the user can travel to this realm by activating the seal in the location the gate is located (this method costs no chakra do to the seal) or you can use the jutsu Shadow Gate to return to this realm at any point you're not engaged in battle or chase. Shadow Realm's can be used both in training to increase shadow and spaced based training by 50% and all other jutsu training by 25% and finally stat based and skill based training by 10 %. Shadow Realm's can also be used in combat by utilizing the jutsu Shadow Domain (see Shadow Domain). Shadow Realms require a 10 post repair/and maintenance every year (in thread). For every post creating a realm it is assumed you pay the chakra upkeep of double the standard for the rank you're creating it at. A realm can be built over multiple (irl) days and is highly encouraged for those with more shallow chakra pools. Shadow Realm's can only be destroyed from inside utilizing light/fire style and jikuan mixed, however if someone with a sensing ability or jutsu equal in rank to the realm finds the anchor seal and destroys it, the connection to that shadow realm will be severed until the seal is redrawn and replaced 
Requirements: Shadow Release, Master Trad.Ninjutsu, Grandmaster Jikuan, Master Fuinjutsu, Shaddowborn trait/ Nara (Evolved), learn from Shadow or research through 40 posts.
^^^ So, You can't get all your jutsu lowered by 50% or non shadow related jutsu lowered by 25%, I will allow SHADOW BASED jutsu to be learned at a 25% discount when trained INSIDE the Shadow Realm. For clarifications sake, is the Anchor seal placed on like a physical door, or can it be place anywhere? And I'm guessing you know that applying such a seal will require equivalent rank in Fuuinjutsu?

Name: Shadow Gate
Range: Varied(Selfish)
Description: This technique cut's off a portion of it's user's shadow and uses as a marker seal in a location. Using this jutsu causes a portion of it's users chakra equal to the standard for that rank and that chakra becomes sealed into the mark from their body and connected directly to that chakra pool. The users chakra total is decreased by this amount so long as the mark remains. Outside of combat the user would be able to travel from a nearby shadow to a preset shadow gate within 1000m using this jutsu or from one shadow gate to another regardless of distance or from a shadow  gae to any preexisting Shadow Realm regardless of distance. During these times activating this jutsu to travel (rather then to create) expends three times the chakra the destination gate/realm was crated with (x3 Standard for that rank) During combat this jutsu can be used to travel from a nearby shadow or shadow gate to a shadow gate or shadow realm within 300m. This expends the standard chakra for that rank for every time one travel's this way.  
Requirements: Shadow Release, Master Jikuan, Maaster Trad. Ninjutsu, Nara (Evolved) bloodline
^^^ Again the mention of a seal means you must have skill in Fuuinjutsu to place it.

Name: Shadow Domain
Element: Shadow
Range: Minimum for rank used to maximum that rank can reach. (i.e. At rank B range would be from 0-69 and rank E would be 0-19)
Description:

E: Used for training user's focus and chakra this domain forms a small circle of shadow that extends out from the user in all directions maintaining a perfect circle up to the limit. .This version is normally used while meditating.

D: First line of combat the circle of the shadow's field grows and now it comes with bonuses. While user stands within the circle use of shadow based jutsu has their chakra cost reduced by 10% and shadow abilities can be used from the range of this shadow.

C: The circle grows again and now shadow release chakra cost is redeced by 20% and the abilities utilizing shadow release are increased by 10%. Can now create non-specialized weapons of C rank or lower out of shadow's and pull it from the ground inside of the field.

B: The circle grows again and shadow release chakra cost is now reduced by 25% and shadow jutsu increase by 20%. Specialized B rank and below weapons and equipment and ordinary B rank and below equipment that you've seen can now be replicated and retrieved from the ground so long as you've seen it and it's abilities before. If you haven't seen an ability of the chosen equipment it can't be replicated. Bloodline abilities and abilities from the limites swords (seven mist swords) cannot be replicated.

A: The circle grows and chakra reduced by 30 percent and abilities increase by 20% (shadow). A rank and below creations. At this point if you have an existing shadow realm the target(s) stay within your current shadowfield for over five minutes you can cast this jutsu again to establish a connection to the field and an A rank realm. If sucessful the bonuses would change to the bonuses as if you were inside your realm and if a realm of equal rank or lower is nearby you can directly pull them to your realm. Both of these require using double the chakra amount for this jutsu to use and keeping the target in the field for at least five minutes. At this point you can summon the first form of your realm weapon. A realm Weapon is diffirent for each caster who can use Shadow Realm and must be apped and approved. (Shadow's Weapon: Getsuga Tenshouj[First Form]:  HOWL.)

S: The circle grows and chakra is reduced by 40% and abilities increased by 30% naturally. Shadow Realm's of S rank and lower can be connected too in the same way as in A rank version. Now have access to Shadow Realm's Second Form Weapon (Shadow Weapon: Getsuga Tenshou [Second Form]: ASSASSINATE)

SS: Circle reaches max length of growth and caps at 800m Shadow abilities raised by 50% and chakra reduced by 50%. Shadow Realm can be conected two so long as an opponent can be caught inside the field. Use of this level is classified forbiden and comes with consequences. Whether the shadow realm is connected to or pulled into the user has use of their shadow realm weapon's final form and it will materialize whether they want it too or not. This form is always immaterial (like flames or wind) and for every post this rank of the jutsu is active a user's endurance temporarily decreases by 5% every post accumitavely and if it get's below 1/4 of total endurance the jutu ends. Also while this jutsu is active 10% percent of the chakra stat will be permanently decreased per post if the user reaches below 1/4 of this stat this jutsu will end. The user can decide tosupress these limit's and continue to use the jutsu but once they do so there will be no return and once this jutsu ends all endurance and chakra will be used up and unless near-immediate Tsunade/ or Adult Sakura level medical treatment is given the user will die and even if thehy survive ther is a 90 % chance they may never be able to use chakra again. (Shadow's Weapon: Getsuga Tenshou[Final Form]: MUTUAL DESTRUCTION)

Requirements: Shadow Release, Nara (Evolved) bloodline,  E-B: Master Trad. Ninjutsu, Master Jikuan, Mater Bukijutsu/A-SS: Grandmaster Jikuan, Grandmaster Trad. Ninjutsu, Grandmaster Bukijutsu (SS: The willingness to die)

^^^ I'll PM you for this one.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Shadow's Lair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: