Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Asuka Uzumaki I_vote_lcapAsuka Uzumaki I_voting_barAsuka Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Asuka Uzumaki EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Asuka Uzumaki EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Asuka Uzumaki EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Asuka Uzumaki EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Asuka Uzumaki EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Asuka Uzumaki EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Asuka Uzumaki EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Asuka Uzumaki EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Asuka Uzumaki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Asuka Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

Asuka Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Asuka Uzumaki   Asuka Uzumaki EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Asuka Uzumaki 70c10cd4jw1f68fajvkhbj20kf0uljta-e1560156969216
Asuka Uzumaki 0OeODz3
Name: Asuka Uzumaki
Nickname: Silver Miracle, the Undead Genin, Old Fart (by fellow genin only)

Asuka Uzumaki GWSdYHs
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 136 lbs
Appearance:

Asuka is not the tallest man, nor the most muscular. He stands at a miniscule 5'4", and doesn't even weigh 140 lbs soaking wet. However, that does not diminish his looks, nor his intimdatingly calm aura. His hair is long, nearly waist length, and a beautiful silvery shade that is unusual in a man so young. His eyes match, a similar and piercing shade of silver that seems to stare into your very soul. They are large, and framed by long silver lashes many a woman would probably kill to have.

His clothing choice is fairly traditional in style, typical to a resident of Hanagakure. A men's kimono, white in color, and intricate in design, typical to those of high rank. The finer details of the robe are done in silver thread, making the whole ensemble look rather ethereal. Meant to suggest both genders, it is an elegant and flowing clothing piece. Paired with this are a pair of functional sandals, in similar colors to the kimono, and a cloth ribbon in silver that holds his hair out of his face. Over top of this he wears a simple hooded black cloak, though he keeps the hood down unless he wants to hide his identity. Silver hair is awfully uncommon, after all.

Many have mistaken Asuka for a woman due to his long hair and delicate looks. He is thin, to the point of looking like a small woman, and with pale skin unmarred by any real scars. There are no visible wounds of any kinds, or any markings, except perhaps the symbol of his village, tattooed on his back. He does not wear the symbol of his clan, though he keeps a pendant with the Uzumaki symbol hidden safely in the large sleeves of his kimono. He does wear a Hoshigakure headband, tied securely on and proudly displayed on his forehead. He rarely removes this, and many have forgotten what he looks like without it.

Asuka Uzumaki EW0JlD2
Village: Hoshigakure
Character Rank: Genin
Character Tier: D-3
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: Roll
Bijuu Roll: Successful Roll for Two Tails! L

Asuka Uzumaki IVLimad
Personality:

Asuka is a patient man, who knows the value of waiting. Rushing through things can often make things more difficult, so he is content to take it slow and let things come in their own time. He is the type of man to appreciate the simple things in life, and takes delight in nature walks and painting, amoung other hobbies. He is a big fan of sweets, especially simple pastries or fruit and cream. These are things he eats often, and rarely goes a day without. On the opposite side, he is not a fan of bitter or sour foods unless served with something sweet to cut the taste a little.

Asuka always has a strong desire to help and protect his people however he can. He would give everything up for the sake of his village, including his own life. He does not hold much loyalty to his clan, however, and holds a great deal of distaste for many of his family members.

As a shinobi, Asuka can be rather curious, despite his strong convictions against wrongdoers. He is always wanting to explore, to create new jutsu, to learn. He is perfectly willing to develop new techniques, though he refuses to have any part in creating ones that are morally wrong or twisted in any way. Many jutsu of this variety remind him of his clan, and thus he refuses to go anywhere near them. He condemns techniques such as most genjutsu, Edo Tensei, and human puppets.

Amoung his favorite hobbies are tea ceremony and watching the villagers go about their lives. He enjoys seeing the people he protects so fiercely, proud in knowing that he helps these people with every mission he accomplishes, with every little thing he does as a Shinobi. It gives him satisfaction knowing that he is helping people every single day, and that he can keep people safe, protect them.

Character History: Asuka grew up hating his family and clan in general. The only person he genuinely loved in his family was his father, who was not an Uzumaki. He was strongly against many darker techniques, a king child who thought that anything that controlled the mind or disrespected the dead was utterly disgusting and wrong. He never hid his views on the matter growing up, something that lead to his mother coming to dislike if not outright hate him over.

His mother was a beautiful woman, but had few morals and followed a type of cult religion to the point of becoming a fanatic. She forced Asuka to train from the tender age of 5, when normal children would be spending time playing or learning to read. His studies in all forms were monitored heavily, harshly regulated to make him into an obedient tool for her goals. His chakra was vast even as a child, and her mother thought to use him as a weapon to furthur their own plans. This was met by resistance from Asuka, which only came to an end when they threatened to send his father away. He couldn't allow them to take away the one person he loved, so he complied with their wishes until he finally became genin at age 11. Once he became genin, he was allowed slightly more freedom since his sensei would take over his training. However, he still wasn't allowed much in the way of hobbies like a normal boy his age. He wasn't allowed to interact with non clan members outside of fellow shinobi, many of whom disliked him immensely.

Asuka never let this bother him, as his sensei and squadmates were civil to him at the very least. He was treated as an equal even if many hated him for his peaceful ideals and his unwillingness to kill if not necessary. He wasn’t happy, per se, but he could deal with being somewhat hated. He didn’t mind as long as he could help people.

It was like this for three years, until he went on one mission that changed everything.

He hadn’t even been a chuunin. The mission wasn’t supposed to be dangerous. It was far from expected when one of his squad mates went rogue and pushed him off the cliff, expecting Asuka to die. By some sheer luck, he survived, and after taking down his rogue genin, his sensei managed to stabilize him long enough to get him to the village and into proper care.

Unfortunately, he didn’t wake up from the coma that he’d ended up in. The village wasn’t willing to waste resources keeping him alive the longer he slept, but his mother, who was determined to keep her best tool alive, paid ridiculous amounts to immoral medical Shinobi to make sure he didn’t die in his coma, as well as attempt to wake him up. But he didn’t wake, not for years.

However, there was one person his mother hired who was better than the rest, and he spent years researching how to wake the young man up. After 10 long years, on Asuka’s 24th birthday, he finally managed it, and Asuka woke once more.

It was hard for the young man to adjust, knowing 10 years of his life had been wasted just like that. It was even harder for him to obey his mother’s wishes, and so he left home and began living on his own as he recovered from his 10 years of sleep. During that time his once bright hair and eyes had gone frighteningly pale, another fact that he has to adjust to. When he was finally ready to become a Shinobi again, he learned his old team had long since perished.

Though he mourned them, he did his best to accept that he’d have a new team, and was eventually assigned to his current team to begin his life as a Shinobi once more.

Last edited by Asuka on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

Asuka Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuka Uzumaki   Asuka Uzumaki EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Rolling for two tails
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja