Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
50 Years Since I_vote_lcap50 Years Since I_voting_bar50 Years Since I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
50 Years Since EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
50 Years Since EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
50 Years Since EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
50 Years Since EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
50 Years Since EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
50 Years Since EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
50 Years Since EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
50 Years Since EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
50 Years Since EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

50 Years Since

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 pm

The sounds of cough could be heard echoing inside the cave. Deep inside Senjiro found himself on his knees, Samehada next to him. His cloak still in tact and connected to him. His long blue hair looked messy, his clothing somewhat ragged from the previous battle. The blue ghost as he's known was completely unaware of what happened. He was unfortunate to be sealed, and what felt like hours was actually fifty years. Senjiro stood up while looking around. The man picked up Samehada and slung it across his back. He was hungry and was now on the hunt for food. But first, he needs to ensure that he wasn't being hunted and to see the state of the war. As such he started moving towards the exit of the cave. He remembered the betrayal which took place. He didn't understand why and now needed some answers. He's the Mizukage after all and also needs to ensure that the village was safe. The man could see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. Outside he went and what he saw was shocking. Senjiro took several moments taking in the scenery. Th man activated his sensory, searching far and wide. He was seeking life forms filled with Chakra. A means of relief but nothing was forthcoming. Senjiro took off running in the direction of the village. Whether or not its still there remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Bet appeared in the watery, mist filled ruins of the village once known as Kirigakure. He looked around at the buildings that had been destroyed, some of which had sunk into the murky grounds that now lined the streets. It had been fifty years since its destruction and the time had taken its toll. He was here on official business, looking for a potential recruit into his little organization. He wanted nothing more than to find this individual who was known to be able to steal chakra. It was an urban legend at this point, of a man who had been sealed in this village, or in this general area at least, who had the power to draw chakra right out of someone's body, that's how the story went anyways.

Bet was in his normal clothes, white tee shirt, necklace, black trench coat. His hair black and messy as he was simply in his base form. He would close his eyes he could feel a chakra signature approaching fast. He would wait for it to get closer, but it felt powerful to say the least.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Senjiro approached at speed meanwhile taking in the scenery. It was as he feared, hardly any human life  in the immediate vicinity. The wild life did benefit from whatever happened. Here he was finally where he  needed to be. Senjiro stopped at what was once the entrance to the hidden mist village. No words came from him, instead all he felt was confusion. Kirigakure's blue ghost felt deflated. The war took its toll on Kirigakure and in its wake was merely the ruins. His eyes narrowed as he looked on pondering his next move. Senjiro is without a doubt a handsome individual, one that stands out among the crowd. He was quite the popular figure when he was younger, especially among the females. He has long blue hair that is styled perfectly. Parts of his hairs rests on his shoulders. The longer portions reach down to the mid-section of his back. Senjiro also has blue eyes that are quite alluring. He has a certain charm and what many may deemed to be eternal boyish good looks. There are currently no scars on his face. He stands six feet tall and while having a slender body, he appears quite built. His muscles are as toned as his frame would allow them to be. Based on looks alone, one can tell he is most nimble. His attire is a combination of blue, black and white.

Senjiro wears a blue scarf around his neck which he often allows to flow down his body. He also sports a pair of black gloves on his hands. These gloves are fingerless for the most part. The gloves are also protected by a light armour plate, quite reminiscent of the Anbu arm guards. The gloves stretches all the way up to his elbows and are quite comfortable. Senjiro wears black baggy trousers, with the legs of his trousers tucked into his Shin high Shinobi black sandals which completely covers the section of his legs previously mentioned. Up top, Senjiro wears a blue kimono also, with the sleeves of his kimono looking ragged. They’re carefully designed and worn as to not hamper his movements. The man also wears a black and white sleeves Haori over his Kimono. A blue sash is carefully tied around his waist which keeps his garments in place.

His clothes is easily customizable to say the least. In addition to his clothing, beneath it, he sports the Shinobi fishnet like clothing. It is safe to say that he is rather aesthetically pleasing on the eye. As he stood there taking in the scenery, his own stomach began to growl. Samehada responded by erecting  some of its scales, just high enough to irritate Senjiro a little. His old friend was teasing him, meanwhile making it abundantly clear that it too was hungry. They could both do with a meal. While being its belligerent self, Samaheda and Senjiro were both made aware of another significant presence. This person or thing could perhaps give them both a taste to appease their hunger. Samaheda's appetite was insatiable for sure. With that said Senjiro took off with Samehada still slung across his back. His cloak known as Shokkou was also on his person with a pair of special kunai held in his left hand. As they moved in closer, Senjiro came upon a man with raven coloured hair, an ordinary looking white t-shirt and a trench coat. The object hanging from his neck still didn't hold a candle to Senjiro's style. Senjiro came to a stop a mere ten meters away from the stranger. By the he reached, he only had one Kunai in his hand. The other one was dropped some hundred meters back.

"You look like a pissed off weirdo. Is this a Genjutsu? Like, what happened to my village? Do you know who is responsible for this atrocity?". He questioned with authority, still unsure on what exactly transpired.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Bet looked over to the man who had approached him. The man was very stylish indeed and almost stood at a height equal to Bet's own. He had on a blue scarf and a cloak about his body. On his back was... something. It held the shape of both a sword and not a sword. It was strange to say the least. Regardless the man appeared, insulted Bet's appearance and then demanded answers from him. Bet would chuckle, who did this man think he was? He was feeling charitable, so he would indulge him.

"These are the ruins of Kirigakure. It was destroyed during the war with the Ootsutsuki. I do not know if it was destroyed on the day the moon fell to the earth, or if it happened before then, but I do know this happened as a result of the war. Who are you, might I ask?"

Bet's voice held a level of power that transcended the normal level of authority that most people held. Most people's voices carried authority when they held a high position or something similar that would put them over other people. Bet's authority came simply from his strength. Either way, his demeanor was polite, but that is only because he was above being rude to those weaker than himself.
Back to top Go down
Angalito
Sennin
Sennin
Angalito

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 1:18 am

Kyo had awakened with a startle. He was gasping for air as the ice broke apart from him. Maybe he had fell asleep in this glacier earlier and now it was time to move on. He was on his way to find Senjiro and had maybe fallen asleep and ended up in a glacier and was frozen solid. He didn't care how he ended up there. Maybe it was because he desired to wander off from where he had awakened at that house after his grievous injury. Something was drawing him the the ruins of Kiri. He just had to know if Senjiro was ok. He would then return home to his beloved Konoha and see what was happening.

As he continued on, closer and closer the the village, he could not help but think that the chakra signatures that he felt were familiar for sure. So familiar that it calmed his anxiety. He knew there were no enemies except these two. As he rounded around the mountain and was within eye sight of the two, he immediately recognized the blue scarf and the black spikey hair.

What are these two doing out here?
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 7:32 pm

"Destroyed during the war with the Otsutsuki? The moon fell onto the earth? This doesn't even make sense. How long ago did this even happen? I've only been sealed away for a few hours. And yet, I return to my village being in ruins". The situation was most certainly confusing. None of it made any sense whatsoever. Looking around, it can't have been only hours since being sealed. The buildings, the destruction, the overgrowth and general lack of people was telling. This transpired some time ago, long enough to cause even further degradation. Senjiro sighed and looked at the raven haired male. "I am the Mizukage, Senjiro Nara and this is my home, or whats left of it. Who might you be? Before you answer that, I have a few more questions. Just how long ago did the war take place? Was the around the same time the moon fell to the earth? And if the moon fell to the earth, how are we even still here? Did someone pull something out there ass to stop us being completely obliterated?". Senjiro had tons of questions to ask. He simply could not believe what he was hearing. His eyes did not deceive him though, and Samehada made sure of that. There were no disturbances in his Chakra, so he wasn't affected by some unknown Genjutsu. This appeared to be genuine and quite the tragedy. As he stood there awaiting further answers from the stranger. The Nara picked up on a chakra signature heading their way. Samehada confirmed it too and oh my was it familiar. Senjiro didn't make any sudden moves, the man chose to wait instead. Yes, it is that crazy Hyuuga, a man whom he shares a connection with. Maybe Kyo can give him some answers too. Embarrassingly though, before Kyo could utter a word, the Nara's stomach growled once more. He needed to feed and quite soon.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 9:28 am

Bet would nod sadly at the memories of the war. He could understand how this man felt at realizing that everything he knew was destroyed and gone. “The war happened over fifty years ago. The chunk of the moon landed in Iwagakure and I’m not sure how we survived but I’m thinking it has to do with THAT clan. I’m not sure. But my name is Bet Shoten and I am here looking for exceptional individuals to aid me in a plan for making the world a safer place.” He would take a breath to allow the other man to walk up. He recognized the man as Kyo-sensei and while he wanted a reunion, his goal of coming here would need to come first. Though he wanted his other sensei in on the action as well, so once he got within earshot, Bet would continue speaking. “I am forming a group. Our purpose is to collect the tailed beasts and free them from their prisons. We will be forming a landmass for them to inhabit that will be free of the human influence, I want to offer you the chance to aid us in creating a safer world, not only for the bijuu, free of human influence and captivity, but also safer for those who would be victimized by the weaponization of the tailed beasts. We will make special care to avoid hurting any individuals involved, as we simply want to offer all parties a mutually safe world.“ He wasn’t sure how the men would react to his proposal, but the same lines had worked on the other man, so it should work here as well.
Back to top Go down
Angalito
Sennin
Sennin
Angalito

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 11:50 pm

As the one known as The Impaler approached the pair that stood before him at a distance, he could not help but realize who one of them was. It was the Mizukage himself standing there speaking to a raven haired and muscled individual. He seemed familiar but Kyo pushed that thought aside because it simply was not possible that person was who he thinks it is; no way.

What was even more shocking was the state of the village hidden in the mist. Just what the hell is going on here? Alarm bells were ringing off in his head as to what could possibly have caused the fall of such a village especially with Senjiro protecting it; it made no sense to him at all. Why the hell hadn't he been warned or notified of this so that he could have come and rescue those that perished here? As the Hyuuga looked closer, there was on overgrowth of vines and vegetation that nearly covered the ruins of the village. A tell tale sign that whatever happened here took place quite a long time ago.

The raven haired man spoke about a catastrophic event involving the Otsutsuki? He read about them on the ancient transcripts on the tablets during his tenseigan training. And there being a war...fifty years ago? He did not grasp it yet, the gravity of the situation. He waited until the man finished speaking before he spoke.

"Well shit, if it ain't good old shadow cloak. What happened? Dis ya balls drop off and ya didnt defend your village? Or is this black haired guy even telling the truth? Who are you anyway? Cause there is no way in hell you are who you say you are."
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 4:52 pm

"fifty years ago. I've been locked away that long and was unable to lift a finger to save any lives. Such a failure is unacceptable. I wonder what happened to my dear friend, the Kaguya? Its funny, he used to always talk about the Otsutsuki and others fearing what they dont understand. Its the same old story". Senjiro was busy pondering what had transpired over five decades ago. He almost chuckled thinking about his condition. From the time he was sealed away until now, he was probably approaching seventy six years old. He was probably the least wrinkled seventy-six year old around. The man had found the formula to immortality it seems. A truly strange predicament to be apart of. With all that said, Senjiro listened to the man's proposition while recognizing the faults. But before addressing his concerns with Bet's ideology, he needed to greet an old friend. "My balls? Nah, they're still in tact and swinging. This shit is so sad I cant help but try to make light of it. And it would appear that I was unable to resist a certain sealing technique. If you cant beat them then seal them. Suffice to say fifty years went by and now here we are being recruited. Trouble is, this peace cannot be obtained without some pain and suffering. Its all well and good doing something for a perceived good cause. But the people it affects wont see it the same. What do we do when we meet such resistance? Weighing up all the pros and cons, this plan sounds childish and destined to fail. At the moment though, there isnt much going on. Is there some sort of compensation for being part of this?". He questioned while hoping Kyo could shed some more light on this individual. Bet's plans and ideology were no doubt dangerous. It sounded innocent and somewhat positive, but Senjiro has a different outlook compared to most.

Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:33 pm

Bet would nod to both men as it would seem that all present knew eachother in some way, or at the very least they both knew Kyo. He would listen to their exchange as well as the reply to his offer of membership. The man wanted to know what he got out of it and what they would do when opposition arrives. Bet would take a moment to think before replying to both men. "It's me Sunglasses-sensei, you better believe it! As for your concerns... We will achieve this goal by any means necessary. That is not to say we will blatantly attack or antagonize villages or Bijuu, we will go about our goals in as humane and peaceful a way as possible. But, should our hands be forced, we will crush opposition with no prejudice." He tried to explain how they wouldn't seek war, but would certainly fight back if provoked. "We have access to unique abilities and opportunities available." He wouldn't go into too much detail as he wouldn't want to give away too much on the possible rewards.
Back to top Go down
Angalito
Sennin
Sennin
Angalito

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:08 pm

Kyo listened to Senjiro and knew it really was him with his dry and sullen tone of voice as usual. He looked the same as well. Looking at him and then looking at their surroundings was something he was still struggling to come to terms with. It made it even worse looking at Shoten Bet, a person the last time he saw them was a child. A brutally strong child, but one nonetheless. This ambition that Bet has was one that must be carefully planned. Or else it would be doomed to fail from the start. Bet was always a confident one and was always strong, and this made Kyo want to see this through at least for now.

"Who else is in on this?" Asked the Hyuuga as he looked at Bet from under his sunglasses. "I don't care who or what I'm up against. But ya know...I need to know if I'm in a cave of snakes or people I can trust. Don't wanna kill anybody that wants to betray me." Said Kyo and he was being serious. Looking at the state of the world, he had no time at all for bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm

"This just sounds so crazy, especially after a fifty year nap". Senjiro said after chuckling. It was a strange situation and conversation they were having. In some ways, it felt as if Bet had come especially seeking Senjiro. Could it be that he knew something about his incident five decades ago? Whatever the case, this man made him an offer. Even more comforting and equally mind boggling was Kyo's arrival. "This is rather annoying. To be completely honest, your words doesn't fill me with confidence. But I do appreciate your enthusiasm. I suppose I will come along and see how this will turn out. Its not like I have anywhere else to go now or do. I mean, I could try and bring this place back. But that would require a lot of funds and maybe some new jutsu. Things I don't have at my disposal. I am curious about one other thing though. This group of yours, does it have a name?". Senjiro would no doubt be surprised if it turns out that Bet haven't yet thought up a name. Most groups operating the way Bet wants to would at least have someway to identify themselves. He was now ready to move on from Kirigakure. He may yet return another day and do some work. His main priority was looking into the state of the world, catching up on history, food and money. On another note, the ruins of Kirigakure could be a base of operations.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Bet would nod to the two men, it would seem that they were certainly interested, which was good. He would address his sensei first, "At the moment, the only person you are likely to know is Roku-Sensei. He is probably the second strongest member of the group. Aside from that, we have one other member, but I am still looking into other candidates." He would then turn to the Mizukage. "It may sound naïve when you think about it being started by weak upstarts, but no member of this organization will be weak by any means. I am collecting the best that the shinobi world has to offer. We are based in the ruins of Kumogakure." He would place his fingers to his head as if to salute, "Oh and we are known as 'The Seven Deadly Sins'." With that he would simply vanish, moving on to his next target or back to the base, neither would know as his presence would have fully vanished through the use of instant transmission. He would leave them to their devices for now and should they choose to turn against the organization and reject his offer, he was certain that he or Roku could deliver their punishment, though he hoped they would take him up on this.

[OOC: Sorry, kindof a short post, but a cool guy exit imo lol]
Back to top Go down
Angalito
Sennin
Sennin
Angalito

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 12:39 am

The Hyuuga stood motionless as Bet took his leave. What the hell just happened? The Seven Deadly sins. It would be comprised of the likes of Bet, Senjiro and...Roku; a name he had not heard of in quite some time and of course himself. If this alliance would come to fruition, then who could really stand in their way? Kyo had a wry smile on his face as he looked at Senjirk, who just like him, hadn't aged with the passage of time. He remembered their encounter the last time and the cursed seal they shared. The man was right. Kirigakure would need funding and new jutsu to defend it. They had to regroup and think of what will they hunt next. Then the horror of anxiety struck Kyo. He had to go home to Konoha and see the state of his home land. The possibility of it also being devastated like Kiri was indeed high. He would eventually arrive at Kumogakure but he just had to know what happened really with Konoha.

"Well well well. The kid has some big talk there eh Senjiro?" Said Kyo as he took out a cigarette, lit it, took a drag and let put a steady stream of smoke. "Well its either I stay here and help you rebuild, you come konoha and help me or we go to this place and see what these guys have in store for us. Either way, we need to start working."
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Senjiro remained silent as Bet spoke and eventually vanished. This wasnt a mere body flicker. This was a space time jutsu most akin to the flying thunder god technique. Senjiro was certainly intrigued by it all and wanted to see where things would take them. The blue haired glutton cocked his head off to the right before breaking his silence. "Ruins of Kumogakure, Ruins of my beloved Kirigakure. I wager that Konoha and the remaining villages are also in ruins. If that's the case then where did everyone run off to?". Senjiro quizzed with his left eyebrow raised and his right index and thumb cusp around his chin. "The irony of it all though, an organization wanting to bring about peace but cslls itself seven deadly sins". Senjiro chuckled at the thought before speaking once more. "I suppose we will end up wherever we need to be. I will tag along with you, we can discover what happened to Konoha. After that we can visit Kumogakure or whatever is left of it". Senjiro knelt down while pulling three of his hiraishin blades from his pouch. His left hand was placed on the ground while leaving his jutsu marking. This way he'll be able to travel back and forth. The hiraishin blades were sent flying in three different directions. One lodging in a tree, one landed inside a building and the other across the merky waters thirty meyers to his left. There it found land, meanwhile giving him a jumping point. Senjiro nodded at Kyo and picked himself up. He would leave with Kyo to either Konoha or Kumo.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Angalito
Sennin
Sennin
Angalito

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Kyo was pleased by Senjiro's words about joining him on the trip to Konoha. Where did everyone run off too? It was a good question. Ah well, at least so far he found the Blue Ghost and Shoten Bet. Who by the way Kyo sensed that he had grown in power even more than before. Bet was strong yes but if he thought he could subdue the likes of the Impaler, then he was sadly mistaken. He was looking forward in fighting him at some point and test his whit yet again.

"Senjiro, I dont think we should trust these here 'sins'.But if they are the way we get to the Otsutsuki that caused the world harm then I'm all in. Sounds noble right? But I just want a good fight."

Kyo just went along with Senjiro until he just disappeared along with him. In the split second that it took to travel from here to Konoha, he truly knew that things had to change about him and he had to get even stronger.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

50 Years Since Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Years Since   50 Years Since Empty

Back to top Go down

50 Years Since
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Ruins of Kirigakure-
Jump to: