Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done I_vote_lcap.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done I_voting_bar.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done I_vote_lcap.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done I_voting_bar.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angalito
Sennin
Sennin
Angalito

.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done Empty
PostSubject: .: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done   .: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:59 am

.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done K_200210
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done 0OeODz3
Name: Hyuuga Kyo
Nickname:
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done GWSdYHs
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 159 lbs
Appearance: Kyo is of average height and slim built but very toned. He has a darker than usual skin tone giving him the appearance that he came from the lightning country. It was a genuine abnormality. But he was born into the main branch family legitimately. His skin to him was an object of desire to females and an object of envy for others. He has short white spikey hair. He usually can see him with sunglasses to shield his eyes from the sun. Under his sunglasses, are his gentle pearl like eyes, a proud heritage he has from his clan. Over his lean upper body was a long sleeved leather jacket with several zippers along the body of the jacket but to the front. From underneath the jacket his chest muscles could be seen in plain sight. Around his waist was a thick leather belt with a rectangular metal belt buckle. He has two large loops that were held to the upper portion of the pants by metal rivets. On his left hand were open finger gloves and on his left was a red gauntlet with some thin metal plates on the glove to allow regular finger movement without any hindrance. His lower body is a normal long leather pants and on his feet were leather boots. He wears a size 34 inch waist and because of his broad shoulders he wears a large size jacket.
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EW0JlD2
Village: Konoha
Character Rank: ANBU Captain
Character Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuuga
Element: Raiton
Bijuu Roll: n.a
.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done IVLimad
Personality: Despite his rebellious look, Kyo acts in an aristocratic manner. He always seems serene and apathetic towards other people, even while actually deeply conflicted. He is notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations he is faced with, and rarely views his opponent as being worth his time. When Kyo speaks with especially his enemies he speaks with them by calling them by their full name if he is aware of it. Especially as a Hyuuga, Kyo is very perceptive, fully aware of the limits of his abilities, and anything he states in comparison to an opponent is usually justified. Despite consistently stating himself to be far stronger than opponents he has had so far, Kyo retains a formal tone, always using "watashi" which is a formal way of referring to oneself. When he was even younger when he had just joined the ninja academy, he was quick to anger and very hot-headed, as noted by his grandfather.

Kyo strongly believes in law and order. As a Genin of Konoha and is part of one of the great noble families in Konoha, he works hard for a peaceful society. He feels that if someone in his position does not follow the rules as a good example, no one else will. He believes that to maintain the order, all law-breakers must be punished, even if it goes against his own wishes. Kyo feels that part of a ninja's responsibilities is to make sure that those deemed lower than him must have their own responsibilities are taken care of.

In spite of his icy and regal manner, Kyo cares for and protects those important to him. Although, he tries to maintain a balance between following orders and breaking the law by exploiting loopholes in his orders.
Character History: Kyo was born in the hyuuga compound in one of his parents mansions in the village of Konoha. From as early as he could walk, his father started to train Kyo by flexing his son's tiny frame in preparation for the gentle fist in the future. Like with most Hyuuga of the branch family, Kyo was royalty to those under him. Yet even as a boy he would never take advantage of them. He would treat them with respect and dignity.

As he got a little older, Kyo started seeing the world for what it truly was, a place of much sadness and bitterness. Money and prestige was not all there was to life. The sole purpose of a shinobi was to protect those that we love from our enemies. Growing up in a family of wealth, Kyo did not know what it meant to be hungry and cold he never knew about waiting in a line for his food. He never knew that others worked from dawn to dusk for money he would find on the floor at home and put into his own personal bank.

He looked at his hand and yes it was hard from training everyday. But can he show empathy to others if he himself never had a taste of what some people go through every day of their lives? And so he left the compound and ventured off on his own. Kyo had to defend himself from all walks of life. From thugs who wanted a punching bag to those who wanted to sell him off to slavery. With nothing but his hands to guide him, Kyo soon became discouraged and frightened until the most gentle voice and most beautiful face he ever saw greeted him while he sat depressed on a dumpster. Her name was Praveen and her long black hair complimented her round face.

She taught him many things about the streets and how to survive. They fell in love and she got pregnant for Kyo. All he could think of as a downside to having a child is what his parents would say? What would the clan say? After all he was like a prince in Konoha. He reasoned with his parents telling them why he had run away so many years and what happened. At first they frowned at the whole situation but they reasoned that she was a young girl and what would they have liked to happen to their daughter had the tables been turned.

Months after, Praveen had gotten terribly ill and was only four months pregnant. She suddenly died taking their unborn child with her to the afterlife. From that day, Kyo swore he would neither break the rules nor will he love again. His training will be his love, his clan and his country.

Kyo progressed through the ranks and met many powerful enemies and allies. He himself got considerably stronger due to Uchiha Kosuke his beloved sensei and of course his big sister Hyuuga Rei. He would be not where he is if it were not for these two. Then it happened, so suddenly and in such a furious manner, the day when the Ootsutsuki arrived. They did not come in peace but came to enslave and take what they saw was their own. Kyo fought valiantly during the Second Shinobi War. He was there when the part of the moon fell to the earth and caused great havoc. The Hyuuga along with his allies fought until there was nothing else to give. He was gravely injured as were many others but the war was over and they could move on.

When he awoke from his slumber, expecting to wake up in the afterlife or in hospital, Kyo realised that this place was neither, as if he were caught up in a dream world. It seemed as if he were under the effects of a genjutsu but no, as hyuuga he would have detected it. So this was real? In reality, Kyo was in another land completely. Someone took him into their house and fixed his wounds completely. He did not see who did this for him but he was grateful and stayed in this house waiting for the kind person to return.

As time passed, no one returned but he would use this house as a base while he explored the world and train and see just what happened after his blood battle with the Ootsutsuki.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done   .: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

.: Hyuuga Kyo :. Done
Page 1 of 1