Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
NR: Apocrypha Ad! I_vote_lcapNR: Apocrypha Ad! I_voting_barNR: Apocrypha Ad! I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
NR: Apocrypha Ad! I_vote_lcapNR: Apocrypha Ad! I_voting_barNR: Apocrypha Ad! I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

NR: Apocrypha Ad!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

NR: Apocrypha Ad! Empty
PostSubject: NR: Apocrypha Ad!   NR: Apocrypha Ad! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:35 am

NR: Apocrypha Ad! Nr_ad110

For both new and returning members, Phase 3 of the Ninja Revolution Saga is just beginning! If you were a member on our previous site and enjoyed yourself, you are welcomed back with open arms, even able to continue the same character where you left off! If you haven't been with us before and wish to start a new character and come on this journey with us, you're welcome too!

Code:

[center][url=https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com/][img(500px,400px)]https://i78.servimg.com/u/f78/19/14/99/31/nr_ad110.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

For both new and returning members, Phase 3 of the Ninja Revolution Saga is just beginning! If you were a member on our previous site and enjoyed yourself, you are welcomed back with open arms, even able to continue the same character where you left off! If you haven't been with us before and wish to start a new character and come on this journey with us, you're welcome too!
Back to top Go down

NR: Apocrypha Ad!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: OOC Zone :: Ads/Affiliates-
Jump to: