Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Blue Ghost I_vote_lcapThe Blue Ghost I_voting_barThe Blue Ghost I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Blue Ghost EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Blue Ghost EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Blue Ghost EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Blue Ghost EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Blue Ghost EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Blue Ghost EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Blue Ghost EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Blue Ghost EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Blue Ghost EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Blue Ghost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

The Blue Ghost Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Ghost   The Blue Ghost EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 7:08 pm

The Blue Ghost 14f0bcd64c3f8dc20cf36343e2486506

Younger Senjiro:
The Blue Ghost 0OeODz3
Name: Senjiro Nara
Nickname: The Blue Ghost
Visual Age: 26
The Blue Ghost GWSdYHs
Height: 6ft
Weight: 195lbs
Appearance:

Senjiro is without a doubt a handsome individual, one that stands out among the crowd. He was quite the popular figure when he was younger, especially among the females. He has long blue hair that is styled perfectly. Parts of his hairs rests on his shoulders. The longer portions reach down to the mid-section of his back. Senjiro also has blue eyes that are quite alluring. He has a certain charm and what many may deemed to be eternal boyish good looks. There are currently no scars on his face. He stands six feet tall and while having a slender body, he appears quite built. His muscles are as toned as his frame would allow them to be. Based on looks alone, one can tell he is most nimble. His attire is a combination of blue, black and white.

Senjiro wears a blue scarf around his neck which he often allows to flow down his body. He also sports a pair of black gloves on his hands. These gloves are fingerless for the most part. The gloves are also protected by a light armour plate, quite reminiscent of the Anbu arm guards. The gloves stretches all the way up to his elbows and are quite comfortable. Senjiro wears black baggy trousers, with the legs of his trousers tucked into his Shin high Shinobi black sandals which completely covers the section of his legs previously mentioned. Up top, Senjiro wears a blue kimono also, with the sleeves of his kimono looking ragged. They’re carefully designed and worn as to not hamper his movements. The man also wears a black and white sleeves Haori over his Kimono. A blue sash is carefully tied around his waist which keeps his garments in place.

His clothes is easily customizable to say the least. In addition to his clothing, beneath it, he sports the Shinobi fishnet like clothing. It is safe to say that he is rather aesthetically pleasing on the eye.  

The Blue Ghost EW0JlD2
Village: Hidden Mist Ruins
Character Rank: Former Mizukage
Character Tier: S1
Clan: Nara
Element:
Storm Release
Water
Lightning
Wind
Fire
Earth
Steel Release
Bijuu Roll: (Do you want to roll for a Bijuu? Which one?)
The Blue Ghost IVLimad
Personality: Senjiro is a fun-loving individual that is quite driven and eternally focused. He can be quite blunt, telling harsh truths when it is needed. He is seen as sometimes quite reserved, taking to observe others before opening to them. But once this has been accomplished, then his warmth is shown. Senjiro as a person is often described as complicated. His mood swings are quite legendary, moving from fun loving, to merciless. This causes confusion among his peers, because one can never truly judge his intentions. His observant nature gives him time to mull things over, further enhancing his creative nature. A Nara is often seen as a smart individual, and for the most part Senjiro is exactly that. He however tries to hide this side of him, constantly shunning the fact that he is of the Nara. He gives praises to his creator for his appearance, because it is so deceiving to others. Senjiro loves the idea of furthering himself. Which is why he is so dedicated and no doubt a very hard working individual.

He knows all too well his strengths, and his weaknesses. He is intelligent enough to know when and when not to fight. There is of course a more darker side to Senjiro. One that is brought on by a great deal of resentment due to the circumstances of his birth. While a fierce competitor, Senjiro may at times come across as disinterested. This further lends to his complicated nature. Friends and comrades are important to him. He values honesty and those that stands up for what they believe in. Even if he himself doesn’t agree with these persons. He is no stranger to loneliness, which is perhaps why he values friendship and companionship very much. He loves the company of women, loves reading and learning new things. He is a patient person at times, a trait that is common among the Nara clan. Even if he doesn’t like everyone knowing he is their dirty little secret.

Character History: (The circumstances in which Senjiro came to exist, wasn’t uncommon, and somehow it seemed out of place. Senjiro’s mother and father hailed from different lands. His mother Yachiru, is from Kirigakure and his father Shinmaru, comes from Konohagakure. At the time of Shinmaru meeting Yachiru. She was a rather beautiful Kunoichi, with long flowing blue hair and mesmeric blue eyes. She was a most beautiful woman, one that was also an incredible Shinobi. A talented woman, who met a most talented man. Shinmaru met Yachiru while part of an envoy to the hidden mist village. Some say it was the cliché love at first sight, but it truly was. Words was exchanged, feelings was felt, and the wrong became right. For you see, Shinmaru was a married man, who already had a wife at home and two young children. Who at the time was five and three years of age respectively. None of that seemed to matter though, and so a chance meeting turned into numerous meetings. Soon enough one thing lead to another, and those frequent meetings saw mother nature blessed the two with a child. It was Shinmaru’s third and Yachiru’s first.

Joy, oh what joy she felt, but it soon turned sour. Shinmaru could not fully commit to raising children on both sides. His infidelity had caught up with him, and for the most part Yachiru and Senjiro was left on their own. While never denying that Senjiro was his son. Shinmaru found it easier to not acknowledge him. This was partly due to Senjiro’s appearance. He was like a clone of his mother, except he is of a male variety. He inherited the same blue hair and blue eyes, not to mention he was also blessed with good looks. Growing up, Senjiro hardly knew his father, and was often the target of mean children. He was a boy living in a household with a ghost for a father. Still, he never wavered once. Senjiro went through the vicious academy of Kirigakure and survived it, proving that he had what it takes to succeed. Nine long years after his birth, he finally met the man that fathered him. The meeting went as can be expected, with the young Senjiro demonstrating nothing but pure anger. As such he attacked the man that fathered him, and while the battle wasn’t drawn out.  Senjiro showed enough promise for his father to want to take more of an interest in him.

His mother had always told him stories of his father, but Senjiro after while stopped becoming excited by them. But seeing the man in the flesh changed something in him. Shinmaru had explained the harsh realities of his existence. And Senjiro had now become even more determined to prove that he deserved to be acknowledge by the Nara clan. That was one of his many goals and his father set him on a path to achieve it. Having learned what he needed from his mother. Senjiro found himself under the tutelage of his father.  Shinmaru taught his son the secrets to the Hiden techniques of the Nara. Something which made Senjiro even more of an accomplished Shinobi. By the time the Chuunin exams came around, he was more than ready to take that step forward. And so he did, once again proving to his comrades and spectators alike that he had what it took. His mother and father showed a united front and was most proud for the most part. But Senjiro knew better than most that they would never be a proper family. He accepted that much, and instead focused on making the most of it. Despite his supposed acceptance of it all. Senjiro did build up some resentment and perhaps out of spite decided to often introduce himself as a Nara.

It often comes across as an ongoing joke, due to the youngster not sharing any features of his father. He however possessed his smarts and know how, and his capacity for ingenuity under various circumstances. Senjiro at this moment in time wasn’t exactly sure what the future holds for him. But he was looking forward to it no doubt. As fate would have it, Senjiro kept on proving his worth. He rose through the ranks while gaining a reputation for himself. Kirigakure's Blue Ghost became familiar with other Shinobi and civilians alike. His name was known far and wide. And before long he found himself at the end of the village, the new Mizukage. Senjiro stabilised the village further, doing his best to avoid a report of the bloody mist wars. Admittedly he was yet to be conceived when the war took place. But he was thought about it and its effects on the world at large. Senjiro spent a great deal of time honing his skills. And for a almost a decade, peace reigned supreme.

The cycle soon repeated itself and once again another war ravaged the lands. One in which Senjiro took part as he came to the defence of the hidden mist. Senjiro did his best to stand up to the threat. But as if ordained, he was soon betrayed by what was meant to be comrades. The hidden mist alliances with a certain neighbouring country proved fragile. The betrayal didn't prove fatal but was nonetheless tragic. Senjiro fought the good fight but was sealed away. There he would remained locked away, in a place where time stood still. The blue ghost did not age physically, but only in years. Unbeknown to him, the world has drastically changed. The world at large was not the one he left behind. It was by chance that a bunch of vagabonds were out exploring one day. The need to constantly push the boundaries saw them stumble upon Senjiro's tomb. And without even realising it, they managed to undo the seal which kept him in place. Everything was slowly becoming undone and soon he will be in for a rude awakening.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

The Blue Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Ghost   The Blue Ghost EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 7:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The Blue Ghost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: