Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Canon Elements I_vote_lcapCanon Elements I_voting_barCanon Elements I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Canon Elements EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Canon Elements EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Canon Elements EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Canon Elements EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Canon Elements EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Canon Elements EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Canon Elements EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Canon Elements EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Canon Elements EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Canon Elements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Canon Elements Empty
PostSubject: Canon Elements   Canon Elements EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Name: Magnet Release (Jinton)
Parent Elements: Earth|Lightning (Upon Staff Request)
DNA Required: N/A
Description:
Magnet Release (磁遁, Jiton, Viz: Magnet Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei genkai suggested to be made up of techniques that mix lightning and earth-based chakra to create magnetic forces in different properties and usages. Magnetism is one aspect of the combined electromagnetic force. It refers to physical phenomena arising from the force caused by magnets, objects that produce fields that attract or repel other objects or simply justs enables one to manipulate things charged with magnetic powers. All materials experience magnetism, some more strongly than others. Permanent magnets, made from materials such as iron, steel, or various metals, experience the strongest effects, known as ferromagnetism. With rare exception, this is commonly the only form of magnetism strong enough to be felt by people. This advance release pairs really well with the Advance Steel Release or any advanced nature similar to Steel.

Abilities:

This release allows one to magnitize almost anything their hearts desires from things like metals and irons to things such as chakra and jutsu. While one can magnetize almost anything some things require a much higher amount of electromagnetism then others so please keep that in mind.

Common Forms of Magnetism

Ferromagnetism:

The prefix, "ferro" refers to iron or in this case any metallic like object capable of producing both positive and negative electrical charges. This form of Magnet Release stems directly from the ability to manipulate and control any form of metallic objects, in doing so this allows one to repel or attract objects made of that substance towards or away from them and better yet use thier opponents weapons made of ferro components against them. This is done by creating an electrical field around them or even by touching and infecting the metallic object with their own chakra. This is the most common form of Magnet Release.

Diamagnetism:

This is a rather common yet difficult form of Magnet Release to master... This form on magnetism usually surrounds manipulating the weak yet existent electromagnetic energy fields in and around the human body. Through physical contact with and object of choice the user will be able to change the magnetic strength of things around them to match there unique frequency perfectly. The user will also be able to change the charges of whatever they touch to oppose theirs to preform feats similar to levitation or flight, or even mimicking weaker versions to that of the Rinnegan Deva Path by pushing themselves away or to the point in which they last made physical contact. This can be done to things as intangible to air or even small as shuriken and kunai or people.

(One Must Have At Least Expert In Ninjutsu to preform this branch of Magnet Release, while techniques themself can go no lower then B Rank.)

Paramagnetism

The last, rarest, and most difficult of the traditional magnetic properties of this advanced nature to master, Paramagnetism essentially allows the user to temporarily give magnetic properties to things that dont have any electromagnetic fields, or in this case thoughs to weak to be manipulated through normal means. Once the external force is removed the object of choice will go back to its resting state. This includes things like chakra, or elemental objects and jutsu itself or anything one could think of that does not have an apparent magnetic force besides other living creatures. (Like natural fire, water, wind, earth, lightning and their subsequent artifical regular releases or advanced releases) This form of magnetism can only be used once every three posts and certain elements require much more skill to use so both earth and lightning releases require S Rank chakra jutsu to directly manipulate.

(One most have at least Master in Traditional Ninjutsu to preform this branch of Magnet Release, and subsequent jutsu cannont be any power under A Rank.)

Credit goes to Narutopedia and LiveScience.com for help with the release.

Name: Blood Release
Parent Elements: Magnet|Water
DNA Required: None
Description: The user is able to create and then manipulate any blood containing their chakra. Blood appears red in color, unless otherwise stated. They CANNOT control blood from anyone but themselves, this includes blood that they have injected their chakra into. They are ONLY able to control their OWN blood or blood created from their own chakra.
Abilities: This release gives the user the ability to shape and manipulate their own blood that holds their chakra into various shapes and sizes. It can be used to form weapons or other constructs, as well as used in jutsu in similar manner to water. A unique bonus to this release is that the user will never die of blood loss, since they are able to create blood. Should the user run out of chakra, death via blood loss becomes a possibility.
Requirements: must be GM in Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu

Name: Dry Release
Parent Elements: Earth|Wind|Yin
DNA Required: None [OOC Permission]
Description: The user is able to create, shape and manipulate a special chakra sand. They are also able to control dryness in some forms using this special chakra.
Abilities: As opposed to ordinary sand manipulation, this kekkei tōta allows for a greater variety of abilities. It also allows the user to control quicksand, sandstorms and the absorption of liquids. The user can sense anything that is moving through sand. Its power can also be honed to the point where the user could also rapidly dehydrate they grasp, causing the living such as humans and plants to wither away, and also cause all other matter like rocks and land to crumble to dust and sand; only metallic or ferrous substances are spared from this dehydration effect. It is also unable to effect anything without the user's chakra within it. Although it can be overpowered by the Ichibi's unique sand manipulation, it is said that this release is where it's ability to use sand originated.

Name: Crystal Release
Clan: None
Parent Elements:Earth|Yang
Appearance: The user is able to form various shapes and sizes and colors of crystal. 
Traits: Users of Crystal Release can convert any matter into crystal, from physical material to moisture in the air, allowing them to turn anything into a weapon. This extends to other physical natures, rendering earth, water, and wood useless against it. When used on living creatures, targets can be crystallized down to the cellular level, imprisoning them so long as the crystals are in place and shattering them if the crystals are struck, killing them. Crystal Release users can also manipulate pre-existing crystals and crystalline structures. Crystal Release cannot crystallise raw energy or chakra, as they have no physical mass to crystallise, allowing those with good chakra control or the lightning, fire, or wind natures to counter it. Crystal Release is also susceptible to a specific sound wave frequency: because crystal requires a very precise build-up of molecules, the proper sound waves can break down the build-up before the crystal can properly form
Requirements:

Name: Swift Release
Elements:Wind|Lightning|Yang
Appearance: The user gains a dull yellow glow about their body when using swift release chakra.
Traits: Swift Release can be used to move with instantaneous speed, granting the user an advantage over opponents with more strength than speed, such as users of Chakra Enhanced Strength. This nature therefore renders the user invulnerable against most taijutsu. But, this is weak against earth techniques that can spring traps on a user as they are running around at full speed.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release
Parent Elements:Earth|Fire|Yang
Appearance: Can appear as many things depending on the user. Whenever weapons and or armor are manifested though, they retain a black color.
Traits: The user is able to turn their chakra into steel, allowing them to make their skin as hard as steel or even to create weapons from their body. They are also able to form and control liquid metals and various steel constructs. While using this however, makes the user weak to lightning style Ninjutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Lava Release
Parent Elements: Earth|Fire|Yin
DNA Required: N/A
Description: Lava Release (溶遁; 熔遁, Yōton, English TV: "Corrosion Style" or "Lava Style") is a nature transformation combining the Earth, Fire and Yin elements. Whereas most elements are largely identical between users, Lava Release has a variety of forms depending on what its wielder wants out of it.
Abilities:
Molten rock, both in solid and liquid states, Acidic mud, Corrosive quicklime, Vulcanised rubber (which is strong against Lightning Release), Volcanic ash also has a quicklime form
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Canon Elements
Page 1 of 1