Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Ninja Revolution: History I_vote_lcapNinja Revolution: History I_voting_barNinja Revolution: History I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Ninja Revolution: History I_vote_lcapNinja Revolution: History I_voting_barNinja Revolution: History I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Ninja Revolution: History EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Ninja Revolution: History EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Ninja Revolution: History EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Ninja Revolution: History EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Ninja Revolution: History EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Ninja Revolution: History EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Ninja Revolution: History EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Ninja Revolution: History EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Ninja Revolution: History EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Ninja Revolution: History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Ninja Revolution: History Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Revolution: History   Ninja Revolution: History EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Over One Hundred, the shinobi world was a very different place. There were three major villages; Chowagakure, Seishigakure and Yamigakure. The three villages were in an interlude of peace after years of rocky inter-village relations. After the new generation of kage took over, this peace seemed to be going stronger than ever. Until, thirty years later, a man named Keikoku arrived. He gathered a small group of incredibly powerful missing ninja whose goal was to release a demon that the sage of six paths had sealed away. After many failed attempts to destroy the three villages he finally started a full scale war. Near the climax of the first "Shinobi World War", the man achieved his goal of reviving the demon known as Mokushiroku, or Apocalypse. To defeat this demon, it took the combined efforts of not only all three kage, they also needed help from two kage from lesser nations and a few missing ninja. The three villages were all destroyed during the war, but from their ashes rose new villages. Konohagakure, Iwagakure and Kumogakure. The two lesser villages also grew during the war into Sunagakure and Kirigakure. Many lives were lost during the war, one of the most notable being the Shodai Raikage, Goken. The war was finally won when a few brave souls sacrificed their lives, or large amounts of chakra to seal the demon into another dimension. five years after the defeat of the demon, known as the "Shinobi World War", Kirigakure began to feud with Iwagakure again. It was during this war that lasted ten years that the two nations were hit the hardest. But, aside from this war, which many call the "Bloody Mist War", due to the amount of mist ninja that lost their lives, there have been no major conflicts between villages. After Twenty years, a mysterious group known as "Black Sun" rose and began to take out people in power. The group known as "Koten", that was created during the youth of the first Hokage, Kosuke Uchiha, was reformed in order to deal with this threat. It took several years to take them out, but the moment they were eradicated a new threat arose that shook the world at its core. The Clan of super ninja, known as the Ootsutsuki came down to earth from the moon for the first time since the age of the six paths. This new player in the game led to many conflicts as the clan attempted to interact with the other nations. In the end, this led to the "Second Shinobi World War". In the aftermath, all of the major and minor villages were destroyed and their citizens moved on and rebuilt on a destroyed wasteland. The moon was ripped apart, with the portion that held Tsukigakure being pulled down into the earth. Most of the Ootsutsuki died in that event. Presently, nearly 50 years later, the three surviving civilizations avoid dealing with eachother and amass their individual strength, assuming that the others are doing the same in an effort to destroy them or take them over. How will these villages survive? How will interactions between them go as a new generation rises into power? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Ninja Revolution: History
Page 1 of 1