Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Way of Ascension [P] I_vote_lcapThe Way of Ascension [P] I_voting_barThe Way of Ascension [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
The Way of Ascension [P] I_vote_lcapThe Way of Ascension [P] I_voting_barThe Way of Ascension [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Way of Ascension [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

The Way of Ascension [P] Empty
PostSubject: The Way of Ascension [P]   The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Yasai decided to take some time to learn more about senjutsu from his father, Bet. The man was a strict teacher, but he was an effective one nonetheless. As the two of them had been training hard for several months now, Yasai had learned many things from the man. From some awesome taijutsu skill to the ancient art of senjutsu, the boy had become much more powerful as time progressed. He had managed to master the ancient Shoten taijutsu styles foundations and even done more research on some weapon styles he might like to try in the future.

Today, he had managed to convince his father to teach him a bit more about senjutsu, so that hopefully he could reach a level closer to his idol one day. The man was a beast when it came to using senjutsu to strengthen himself. Yasai had managed to learn some of the basics, but even the weakest form could increase his abilities farther than ever!

1/3 Senjutsu
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Ascension [P]   The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:47 pm

The two sat atop the highest tree in the Shoten clan's personal training ground. Facing eachother, but with their eyes closed they sat in total silence before Bet spoke. "My son, the power of nature chakra is almost immeasurable. This power is not what makes one a sage however, it is the ideals, mindset and self-control a person possesses that makes them a sage. You can learn to tap into the weakest of these forms, but you haven't mastered the use of it yet. It is harder for you to find balance within yourself due to your large chakra reserves and naturally primal nature."

The man spoke calmly for once, actually in a manner that made Yasai feel like he may be preparing to soften up on his only son. As he spoke, Yasai allowed the warmth of the sun to grace his skin, and could feel the cool, ocean breeze counteracting its warming effects. It was interesting how nature was all around him, and yet usually no one cared to draw on its power.

2/3
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Ascension [P]   The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:51 pm

The two spent a little more time sitting in silence, Bet probably enjoying a moment of peace, as Yasai was usually begging to train. The boy himself was simply pondering all he was learning about senjutsu from what the man said. Harder because of his large reserves... What if he simply tried to draw in more senjutsu chakra to circumvent this difficulty? Wouldn't that work just fine? He slowly stood up, noticing his sensei slightly open one eye to look at him, "Sorry papa, I'm going to go train some, I think I have figured something out!" With that said, he jumped off of the mountainside and rushed off into the forest to his favorite training spot! He would get this down if it was the last thing he did!

3/3 Senjutsu Beginner -> Adept
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Ascension [P]   The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Once he arrived, he knew it was time to really get into his training. Arcadius arrived at the waterfall to work on one of the more important skills he had been able to develop. He had made a lot of progress with regards to his chakra levels, but it was time to put his theory to the test. He could feel the senjutsu energy flowing into him, slowly but surely. He could still feel that it wasn't yet balanced with his current chakra reserves and as such wouldn't be sufficient to enter the famed "Sage Mode" but it would be to that point soon enough, he just had to focus and be patient. As he meditated, he glanced over the shrubs and lily pads dotting the pond. Thinking of how peaceful it was here. He felt that he could get lost in the tranquility around him, but for the moment he focused inwards. He could feel a warmth growing within himself. It was slowly growing to match what he could feel of his own chakra. Thinking of chakra and nature chakra, he knew that the body naturally produced yin and yang chakra, physical and spiritual, that mixed inside of the body to form the normal chakra reserves.

Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Ascension [P]   The Way of Ascension [P] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:52 pm

Then, for one to enter sage mode, they had to gather enough nature chakra to balance out the equation so to speak. He could feel that his nature chakra that he had gathered thus far was at around two thirds of his maximum chakra levels. This is what he could estimate anyways. Next, one had to remain completely still, which was much harder to accomplish than drawing the chakra in on its own. It was in a human's basic needs to move and be in motion of some sort at all times. This fact in and of itself was what made sage training as difficult a task as it was. This is why most people learned from animal sages or didn't learn it at all, simply because it was such a difficult form to learn and even more difficult to master. It was the moment he achieved the delicate balancing act within himself that he felt it. A calming aura spread around him and he felt at one with everything around him, the air, the trees and even the water falling down in front of him. He was actually in sage mode now, or so he thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Ascension [P]   The Way of Ascension [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way of Ascension [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Forests :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: