Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit I_vote_lcapTrees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit I_voting_barTrees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit I_vote_lcapTrees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit I_voting_barTrees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit Empty
PostSubject: Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit   Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Fufu wasn't entirely sure where she was, nor why she was here, if she was honest. She trudged through a dense, deep forest, full of massive beasts whose presence was not at all hidden. She wouldn't come here of her own free-will, but when Luna had finally accepted a date, these were her terms.

As she cracked a twig, Fufu's eyes rolled nearly to the back of her head as a viper snake dropped from a branch and instantly was severed in half by a kunai. She pushed through, deeper and deeper, sure that she must be getting to the point that Luna had designated that morning.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit   Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:30 pm

After what felt like hours of hiking through dense forest, up one hill or mountain, down another, and through a tree, it seemed Fufu had finally broken into a clearing to see Luna wearing a rather beautiful mountaineer's outfit that was not at all practical. A pair of olive drab shorts that did not even cover her rear was the main attraction, and Fufu, who was typically the first she show off her body, felt completely out of place in her thick denim, protective outfit, despite it being the optimal attire for the scene. For an uncomfortable moment, she simply stood and stared, until Luna finally giggled and said, "What? I know I'm pretty, but you could at least say so instead of staring! Well, anyway, I brought you here because you said you'd hit a roadblock with your Senjutsu training. I'd like you to practice gathering Senjutsu chakra here while I secure our food." And she'd simply take off.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit   Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Fufu would raise an eyebrow as Luna took off, not even giving her a chance to reply. Training is a date to you...? Fufu would think before she rolled her eyes and sat on the most comfortable spot she could find in the clearing. Fufu would take a few deep breaths as she prepared herself to begin taking in the Nature Energy. Typically, when she did this, she was in a controlled environment, and if she did it wrong, she could have it removed from her by the people she learned it from. In this case, however, she was by herself. She was too cocky, however, to let that stop her, and after a few moments, she'd begin drawing the Nature Energy into her body. It was different from usual... warmer. In fact, it felt like it was simply her own chakra. It flowed into and out of her body as naturally as if it were here own, and she found she was managing to subconsciously mix it with her body as she drew it in.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit   Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:40 pm

And then, immediately, she was floored. Beyond her control, she was slammed into the ground, which as she thought about it, felt rather odd. A blaringly loud voice spoke to her from everywhere and nowhere. "Fukou Ootsutsuki... I have not seen one with your talent, ever." She'd simply gasp and look around frantically, trying to find who had been talking to her. "Relax child, I am not here to hurt you..." Said the voice, deeper than any she had ever heard. "I am here to give you my blessing..." And with those words, the presence the voice mustered would disappear, and she would feel herself lifted by the same warm chakra she'd felt before, as it caressed her body, and then... violently flooded it. She shrieked. The pain was worse than she'd ever felt, and she was slammed once more into the ground, violently. And then... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit   Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:48 pm

Luna came sprinting into the clearing seconds later. "What happened?! Who's here?!" With her special shuriken at the ready. Immediately, Fufu would slap her. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! IT ATTACKED ME! IT... IT...!" Fufu would hit the ground in a fit of sobs before she could make her mouth say the words she was trying to. Despite her aggression toward her, Luna would approach her, slowly and gently, and with a soothing voice, would speak. "It's okay... no one is here now. Here... let's go home." She'd help Fufu's limp body to its feet. Fufu wasn't able to process why she felt this way, just that she did. Her eyes were blinded by tears, but somehow, she was entirely aware of her surroundings. She did not miss a step, trip, and even caught Luna when she tripped. Luna took her home and placed her in bed, and Fufu, mentally exhausted, simply dropped into a near coma and slept. It was only while she slept that she realized that the individual who assaulted her was the island turtle she'd had her "date" on.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit   Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Trees Are Pretty... 'n' Shit
Page 1 of 1