Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) I_vote_lcapTakumi Yamanaka (WIP) I_voting_barTakumi Yamanaka (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) I_vote_lcapTakumi Yamanaka (WIP) I_voting_barTakumi Yamanaka (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Takumi Yamanaka (WIP)   Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) Tumblr_inline_paw5ce8IMM1td9man_540
Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) 0OeODz3
Name: Takumi Yamanaka
Nickname:

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) GWSdYHs
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 136 lbs
Appearance: (Describe within at least 200 words what your character's appearance is like. B ranks/Special Jounins and up must use AT LEAST 300 words. Making the minimum doesn't always mean you're good to go, so put some effort into it.)

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) EW0JlD2
Village: Otogakure
Character Rank: Special Jounin
Character Tier: B-1
Clan: Yamanaka
Element: Rolling
Bijuu Roll: N/A

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP) IVLimad
Personality: As a leader, Takumi usually takes all the responsibility onto himself, because he doesn't want to see anybody get hurt because of him. He hates seeing others get hurt under his leadership, which is why he tries to bear the burden by himself. Takumi is the type to try and do everything himself, rather than bother others, making him the type of leader who cares too much, the type of leader who would always sacrifice himself for the greater good of his comrades.

As a follower, Takumi tends toward being rather disobedient, rather than following orders he tries to do things his own way. He believes he knows best how he does things, and that he is the only one who knows himself enough to give himself orders. Only he truly knows himself, so only he can ever truly command himself, in his mind anyhow. Takumi goes his own way indeed, but it usually ends up being for the best anyhow. Takumi really does best know how his powers can be used, since they are his powers after all, not anybody else's.

In combat, Takumi usually seems pretty happy, because the rush that combat gives him is one that cannot be ignored. Takumi loves to fight, and can often be found training alone if he isn't trying to outdrink a peer or taking a walk. Takumi does have a grasp of strategy, and dosen't necessarily just recklessly charge in. Some people may see his movements in combat as foolish, but every action is already planned out in his mind before he does it. No matter what his opponent does, he always tries to find a way to outdo them, to be one step ahead of the game, which is why even if he isn't the most powerful of ninja, he can still be quite a dangerous enemy to have. Takumi has trained long and hard to reach the level he is at today, and constantly strives to improve himself, so he can be even better, so he can be the best. Takumi has trained with his comrades long enough that if he is fighting alongside them, they don't even need to communicate with words, they can guess what the other is thinking with a single glance.

Character History: Growing up, Takumi never really knew his parents. His mom had died in childbirth and his dad abandoned him, so he grew up in a shitty orphanage and got sent to the academy when he was old enough so the orphanage would have less mouths to feed. He had a small allowance and a tiny one room apartment growing up, and going through the academy, something that prompted him to learn things like money management and rationing painfully early on in his life. It wasn’t the best life, but it could be a lot worse, he told himself. He didn’t really have any friends, but wasn’t bullied either, so until he hit genin his life was pretty easy.

Once he hit genin though, is where things started getting a little rough on him. He got along alright with his team and his sensei, but not really anybody else.
Back to top Go down

Takumi Yamanaka (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: