Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Black Lightning I_vote_lcapBlack Lightning I_voting_barBlack Lightning I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Black Lightning I_vote_lcapBlack Lightning I_voting_barBlack Lightning I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Black Lightning EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Black Lightning EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Black Lightning EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Black Lightning EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Black Lightning EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Black Lightning EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Black Lightning EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Black Lightning EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Black Lightning EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Black Lightning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Black Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Black Lightning   Black Lightning EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Black Lightning 5b6ada47e74b357c898c9504d8aa716d9b00e5b2_hq

Name: Black Lightning
Parent Elements: Lightning and Yin Release
DNA Required: N/A
Description: This is a special form of lightning gifted by the Raikage to their chosen candidates to become the next leader of Kumogakure. This Kekkai Genkai is gifted to each candidate by the Raikage themselves giving the person a very weak seal that contains the DNA of Black Lightning at some poing the DNA completely melds with its new host, leaving the seal to now become a glorified tattoo. Upon a successful DNA merging the user will notice a black tattoo has covered one of their shoulders and that any use of some Lightning Release techniques have now become enhanced and now possess a shimmering black color. (The user is capable of remaking any lightning release techniques they current possess to into Black Lightning Techniques. They DO NOT require additional training but must be purchased for an additional 500 EXP and made into separate jutsu this includes even limited lightning release techniques.)

ONLY TWO CANDIDATES CAN POSSESS BLACK LIGHTNING AT A TIME

Black Lightning Tattoo:

Abilities: This Black Lightning is capable of producing and sustaining elemental damage of jutsu one rank higher then normal lightning release techniques. In addition these tecunique become enhanced boosting stats of techniques slightly further than they would normally be. Techniques cast with black lightning are granted an additional x.5 to their buff from the chakra stat. So for example, a D-rank black lightning technique would be (Chakra stat x 2.5)

Further Ability Break Down:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Black Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning   Black Lightning EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Black Lightning
Page 1 of 1